It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Actual Identity of the Greys, their Purpose as explained by the Andreasson Abductions

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I read Fowler's book THE WATCHERS (also about the Andreasson claims), and it struck me as total fiction. The fact that Betty places such a fundamentalist (or highly religious) Christian spin on the alleged encounters strikes me as pure propaganda. (And the encounters themselves sounded too Hollywood script-perfect to me). One would think alien encounters would greatly transcend any organized/named religion... Otherwise I'd like to believe there's a benevolent purpose behind at least most reported encounters. It's actually quite RACIST (in a new perspective on the term), or definitely irrationally xenophobic, to assume ALL nonhumans interacting or involved with humans are up to no good. Or there's nothing to substantiate that belief.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
reply to post by vance

There is plenty of proof that they exist mainly by testimonies of millions of people seeing the same thing and giving the same descriptions in nearly every case. Millions of people cant be wrong and even if hypothetically they are, than what is responsible for this 'mass phenomenon'.

There is also plenty of scientific research that offers explanations for the phenomena of Alien Abduction, yet it is rarely posted in these threads as a valid alternative. I wonder why that is.
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

[edit on 18-6-2008 by atlasastro]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099
You cannot trust these "millions" of testimonies because of how much content there is of this subject on the net.
[edit on 17-6-2008 by riggs2099]

Explain the tall green bugger standing in my doorway with a staff one time and a shorter thing next to it then... I was around 8 years old at the time, no internet (probably didn't really exist in my neck of the woods) and wasn't allowed to watch scary movies and have never seen something like it since or before - go figure. Explain the short greyey things on a field at my old school at night where I suddently 'woke' not much older as well... all made to seem like a dream but way too real to be one (details etc). Screen memories suck in a big way. I didn't see a pic of a grey until around 13 or so maybe a tad older.

I'm still on the fence about the greys until I find out more (although it seems they are not what they want us to think they are), pretty sure I have had or still have a lot to do with them or one of those other EBE critters.
Pleasure bot fem-aliens can bring it on however d;~

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

The Annunaki helped the Sumerians, in all their art they are seen as helpers. I'm not sure why people assume the Sumerians were enslaved by them, they even mourned when the Annunaki left and did not return.

As for the Greys, they're probably what the Urantia Book refers to as the Midway beings, they were the offspring of the planetary administration we once had that went bad. Lots of the Midway beings sided with the rebellion and these are what were referred to as demons, the others sided against the rebellion. Perhaps this is why things are so divided on the different beings being good or bad, some where and some were'nt - throughout the myriad of lower beings.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

It's more flawed for the fact that they needed to exist in order to get the foetus in the first place before they could genetically manipulate it to the state that they now exist in. It's the same question as 'what came first, the chicken or the egg'

It's like saying the egg stole and egg from the chicken and then somehow became more advanced than the chicken from which it came, then manipulated the egg and itself into something different, something the chicken couldnt even do. This is the point that I'm stuck at.

Is anyone following what I'm saying here ?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Hey man, you take fear-mongering to a whole nother level!

-I think you've been reading too many negative "abduction cases".
If your cat could talk, what do you think it would say about the trip in which it was taken to the vet ? And you Allowed it all! - if it was clever enough to reason, but not to communicate with you, it would probably find an elaborate reason to explain the supposed violation perpetrated against it. You could try explain to it why it needs to do what it needs to do, but you know it wont understand, in the end you make an executive decision based on what you know is best for the cat. You never think of asking it, because you know it's a fruitless effort to try anyway.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   

There is plenty of proof that they exist mainly by testimonies of millions of people seeing the same thing and giving the same descriptions in nearly every case. Millions of people cant be wrong and even if hypothetically they are, than what is responsible for this 'mass phenomenon'.

Millions of people have reported seeing fairies and leprechauns as well, that doesn't make it real.

No disrespect meant. I just find it weird that for most of our recorded history there have been reports of "little green men". 500 years ago they were called fairies or demons! Today they are aliens - I do believe the ancedotal evidence that SOMETHING is going on, but whether they are extraterrestials, interdimensional travelers, time travelers, or in fact fairies from some ancient magical woodland I do not know.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
First I would like to correct a word and the word is "WATCHERS" the correct word would be "OBSERVERS"

The word Elders is correct and these beings are the human Creator's.

Because there are humans that do things that are not liked it does not mean that all human are not to be liked....it works both ways.

Generation through generation the human has passed down what each was taught but this does not mean you have been taught right/correctly.

The ones the white man has put on lands that are harsh are the ones that know what the real truths are when dealing with this.

In this vast Universe there is more good then you could ever imagine the human race in plain English is known as a stupid species that has intelligence and hence worth a good study. The human race is known as a hostile race and they use control for there protection.

I believe we all know that there are people that have experiences that will say the Grey's are bad but you also will discover people that know they aren't bad and to use the word screen memories for everything is so wrong. The Grey's are "NOT" all bad just as humans are not all bad and it is wrong to classify a species such as the Grey's as bad.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The idea of "Grays are us" is hardly new... However, there are several cases where this idea doesn't seem to hold water. For example, for me, one of the key pieces of the ET puzzle has always been Betty Hill's starmap. It still simply amazes me that she was able to correctly show the locations (AND COLORS) of stars that astronomers of the time didn't even know about, and from a constellation not even visible in her native sky. In addition, she pointed out where they are from, and this location pops up here and there in other sources which seem to have legitimacy.

Of course, then there's the time travel paradoxes... Even if we could time travel into the past, how would interference work? The sheer number of possible changes and their ramifications are mind-boggling. Even if we could do it, would we want to? Who knows what tiny thing might change history forever? (or if we'd even realize it changed at all?)

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Ok so your all saying that grey's are good.

What about cattle mutilations, what about people being forced to mate with other beings and impregnanting them against their will while being ubducted, what about the abductees that never did come back, what about people who have died from radiation after abductions???

Them treating us like animals with innoculations and examinations doesnt seem right. We are not animals, we have souls and are spiritual beings as well.

Another things is just like on earth you have good and bad beings, so it would seem to be the same with alien beings.

Also I recently watched this 2 hour documentary on aliens and UFO's and basically the concensus was the all the alien beings are interested in finding out where this God charchter is...they're looking for God and earth is the center of all thier attention because on earth there are many people who walk with and know God and I guess the whole God revelation will take place one arth first.

And these aliens are looking for God. So how can you say that aliens are spiritual beings working for the light being consciousness, if they are also looking for God???

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Hmmm...wow this is interesting. This would be the 1st time that I have heard the Greys used in the sentance of being good. Honestly, we of course are each able to have our own opinion on something, but if the greys really for sure exist, I never said DO or DON'T. I find them repulsive... I am very openminded but can definately pick up on intense feelings, maybe I am wierd. haha whatever. But I saw a "picture of a grey" or what one was to look like and I felt my stomache drop and I had to look away. I know it sounds silly. But I think They are very manipulating. That's life we choose to believe in stuff then we make of it what we feel or want. I just feel they are very very bad. I can't change my mind on that. For a split second I was getting into thinking hmmm maybe they are good... Then I felt evil, and yucky. and knew that was wrong. Just my take. You all are intitled to what ever you want. Just remember keep the love, never let it go.

" Thank you Mother Earth and Father Sky"

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Time paradoxes do not exist according to the current thoeries about temporal displacement. We are living in what could only be explained as a "multi-verse or paralell universe" to be more exact (do not confuse this with extra dimentions).
Every time something makes a temporal incursion into a past or future timeline they are not actually changing anything. What happes is a person is simply being routed to a paralell universe where thoese changes did occur; therefore there is no temporal disturbances. You could then return to the universe that you are form and nothing would have changed. This is the current standing scientific theory. Extra dimentions are often misinterpreted. Extra dimentions are present in paralell universes, but are simply aspects that all verses share but only four of which are observable to us. When someones says that "greys are extra-dimentional beings" it is a misnomer. They are actually of a parelell universe then, not extra-dimentional in nature. An extra dimentional being would be something equivelant to these "Elders" that have been referred to; beings beyond our obervable four dimentions. This is indeed the first tiem I have heard Grays called "good." From all the stories and warnings I think it safe to assume them hostile untill unequivically proven otherwise.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
It seems I am not making my point clear and this I must do.

As with the human race and the Grey's they are parallel such as there are tall ones, short ones, fat ones, thin ones, GOOD ones, BAD ones and all different colored ones.

Now take the human race.... just because there are bad humans it doesn't mean that the entire human race is bad.

With the Grey's it is the same way..... there are Grey's that do things that are not liked...... my point is you can not take the entire Grey race to be bad just because there are Grey's that do things you do not like or understand.

If you feel the way you do when looking at a picture of a Grey how do you feel when you see a ugly crippled human being.

As with color, nationality, religion, looks etc. the human race has to understand that this is the way life is and everyone has to get over all of the above and treat all as one in the same.

The human race isn't very far up the latter as I see it but you can't tell the human race that they don't take kindly to it just as I am sure you won't take kindly to what I write/wrote.

edit to add: The Grey's can be considered as terrestrial and extraterrestrial because they as other species can travel the Universe but they also are here.

[edit on 18-6-2008 by observe50]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
yes thats another thing I forgot to mention:

just looking at pictures/drawings of what grey's look like, a person can tend to get this cold and mechanical benevolent feeling about them.

You would think that a highly advanced "spiritual" being woud be luminescent and glowing and certainly rather pleasing on the eyes.

Not so with grey's, show a picture of a grey to any kindergartner and ask them what they think and you'll be surprised at the concensus of reactions.....their gut instincts tell em...these guys are bad.

I definately dont feel to pleasant when I see them and I definately will not be abiding by the theory that these guys are on our side. Sorry.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I think it is sad that you look at a picture of another living being and feel the way you do.

I feel sad that people would take an entire race of beings and consider them all bad and sickening to look at.

In some point in History it will become known that the extremely tall Grey's are your Creator's "yes" the ones you prey to, your God(s)

I will never understand how anyone can take an entire race and consider them all bad and awful looking.

From what I am reading the human race is NOT even close to being ready for contact.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by chris_stibrany

Are you serious right now?

I believe you are the one who is being fooled. Do NOT trust ANY Alien civilization, even those who send out messeges of love and peace. Ever hear of the wolf in sheep clothes?

Spiritually superior to us? HAHA, you know # about God if you say this. WE ARE GOD, every single Human being is Divine, infact, we are probably spiritually superior to many civilizations.

We are on our own, these Greys go BEHIND our back. If they were truly "good", they would ASK US FIRST, them being in our Airspace ALONE signals that they have no respect for us.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Why is their a fear or disgust with Greys to some? Well that's simple, because of what many have done and what they do. It's not 100% their look that throws people backwards, it's the actions and stories. Text Red I have read a few of your threads and you have said yourself when you were abducted a few beings were about to take you somewhere else, but another one stopped them and said not her or whatever (Correct me if I'm wrong.). Can you not put two and two together and realize that they're manipulating/dissecting/brainwashing minds of innocent SOULS? And you have the nerve to defend them and casually pronounce we are a stupid race? As far as I'm concerned and from many spirit readers and channelers we are far more advanced to many races in terms of spirituality, something that continues to grow every waking second. Have some Text Blue or go join in with the god manipulating mongrels.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Exactly! Thank you for your support.

And to the person with the chicken and egg type comment; ie how did greys create greys if they need foetuses first? the answer to that is SINCE the greys are tools of the Elders, the Elders created the first Grey. Simple.
That is, if this book is correct. I am leaning toward the whole some greys are good and spiritual like in this book and also some greys are bad, like in other experiences. It makes more sense, as no race is ever all or one thing to the extreme.

This reminds me of an account I read of someone driving to or from Las Vegas from gambling and him and his gf were watched by a Grey that approached them as a red orb. It adds support to my theory that Greys and Humans both have the ability to evolve into light beings with Orbs as the apex. It appears the orb he said flew to his car and morphed into a grey is exactly how this book described their form shifting abilities based on matter vibrations. IE the more you break down matter the more it is simply non-physical itself, or a wave-like light.

and also i HAVE oops have read the Cosmic Voyage/ Cosmic Exploration *whatever the second book is called too* and found it extremely interesting as well as nice that there is a scientific backup for reality of intra/extraterrestrial beings. I think remote viewing is real anyway. ok enough rambling from me! Thanks for your interesting views everyone.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I forgot to login and the reply that I just posted was anonymous. And i dont see it yet. So i guess it takes a while from anonymous ones to show up. If it doesn't, since I dont see it yet, in a nutshell i wrote:

its nice for the support! Exactly, the Elders are the ones who created the first Greys, so the chicken and egg question is invalid in this case. Just cuz they are from foetuses explains why they needed another race to create them. They are the Elder's probes or audio visual sentient spies if you will.

The other reply is I have read the remote viewing books by Courtney Brown. Is that the name ? I read Celestial Voyage and Celestial Revelation or whatever the second newer book is called. it was really a great read esp. as I believe remote viewing is a provable accurate science that proves EBE's existence.

I also wrote about a Las Vegas trip someone posted about in thsi forum. He and his gf saw a red orb following their car which morphed into a grey. This adds support for my beilef that humans and greys alike are spiritual beings that when evolve are capable of form shifting into light beings (astral projection) and then at the apex, into balls of conscious light. It seems this grey flew as the light orb to their car and then materialised into his lower ie physical form to say hi. lol

Thats about it. Maybe the anony post will show up. Thanks for your opinions guys its really interesting!

Oh the thing i didn't write on that last post was about the feelings from Greys. As i said whenever it shows up, as all humans aer not evil or good, i also believe greys are both good and probably some are evil too. I dont think you can talk for all of them. Id like to believe the majority are good tho.
With this in mind, when I look at a picture of a grey , or think of them when im aloen at night, it freaks the s*** out of me too. It makes me wonder do i get this feeling simply because they are so different and because humans are spiritually naiive? Or am i getting this feeling because they arent good? That makes me wonder. Im willing to lean towards the fault being ours in being unable to recognise spiritual advancement just because we are bias of the container it comes in...ie they look creepy..

hmm?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join