It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allen Steed Revisited, strange parallels to Rozita Swinton.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Allen Steed Revisited, strange parallels to Rozita Swinton.

hughmcbryde.blogspot.com

Now as we wind our way back down the trail to see how it all started, the only question in my mind is how active was the conspiracy? I doubt it was a full on sit down conference with Elissa, Flora, Mark Shurtleff, Peggy Way, Sheriff Doran, and Rick "Fiddle While My House Burns" Perry all figuring a way to promote a book, make money and careers etc. with Rick saying "I know this idiot legislator named Harvey" and Peggy saying "I've got this foster mother who wants to make an author of herself and who knows this dissociative woman in Colorado Springs," but I do think it's a group of people with a common enemy conspiring in much smaller groups and coming together using one another and trying to see who's going to be the monkey and who's going to be the football. What we have as a result is the giant FLDS fiasco, that Texas now acknowledges has cost Texans $14,000,000. There's more bad news to come.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Rozita Swinton is the foster daughter of the vice President of Westveiw Publishing Mary Catherine Nelson. It just so happens a tell all book was realeased about FDLS the week before the trial. Mary Catherine Nelson also happens to be a Methodist minister. Judge Barbara Walther attends a Methodist church. I am not a believer in coincidences ;there was a cabal against the women and children of FDLS by some people who did not share the FDLS beliefs and wanted to force their own beliefs on the women and children of FDLS. This blog will give readers the scoop on why Mary Catherine Nelson does not like FDLS.

hughmcbryde.blogspot.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 16-6-2008 by eradown]

join