It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pretty sick pic of UFO

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Hey everyone, I am totally into UFO's and stuff, so I end up on this website a lot. This is my first post. Anyway I just wanted to show guys a pic of a ufo that was supposedly taken recently. I found it on a website while i was searching for stuff earlier today at work

Check it out...
UFO Photo

Oh yeah, you have to click on the picture thing on the right to see the pic. let me know what you think

[edit on 16-6-2008 by thebrainman]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
That is one awso find..well done..

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Thanks man.. When I saw it was was like whoa... Don't see too many pics that clear and in the Day no less...

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
since when did the sun shining through a cloud become a UFO?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Hey, you are entitled to your own opinion, but since when did the sun shining through clouds ever produce a pure white light like that looks like that? Since when did the sun have 3 small lights that emit that type of light?

Oh yeah, since when did the sun magically move itself to the other hemisphere to quickly shoot light through clouds that aren't even there just in time for a picture?

If you look at the picture closely you will see there is no large cloud mass where the object is.

I don't know about anyone else, but I can clearly see that whatever is in this picture is definitely not the Sun. I also do not know of any man made air craft that would produce something like that. Therefore, I would consider this to be a Unidentified Flying Object, or UFO.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
At first I thought it was the Sun shining through a hole in the clouds as well...but wouldn't the Sun be behind the photographer?
RR

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I have to agree with Brainman here, clearly not the sun...

[edit on 16-6-2008 by gmac1000]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by weenaman

If that was the sun, there would be no rainbow in the picture. The sun would be behind the person taking the picture of the rainbow.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by RudyRed
At first I thought it was the Sun shining through a hole in the clouds as well...but wouldn't the Sun be behind the photographer?
RR

Actually more to the right of the photographer, as the house is shaded on it's left side, so therefore the white lite from under the UFO is totally off IF the sun was shining through the clouds.... Even the trees show the sun being on their right side, cause the shadow shows more on their left verses directly above.

Awesome find

[edit on 16/6/2008 by wyldwylly]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
the different shades on the house seems to suggest the sun is over the cameramans right shoulder as it apears the house is a darker shade at the front..

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by wyldwylly

Originally posted by RudyRed
RR

Actually more to the right of the photographer, as the house is shaded on it's left side, so therefore the white lite from under the UFO is totally off IF the sun was shining through the clouds.... Even the trees show the sun being on their right side, cause the shadow shows more on their left verses directly above.

Awesome find

[edit on 16/6/2008 by wyldwylly]

Nice post, I was going to state that also.

This is indeed an awesome find.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Cool pic!

It at first looks like a hole in the clouds and light streaming thru..but I dunno..

Can the sun be behind the photographer and shining thru that section as well?

www.allsupernatural.net...

The sun can be anywhere above the clouds (as it always is of course, not directly overhead for a streaming effect to be seen).

Check these others out:

I think its just a unique (rainbow and hole in clouds with strewaming sun) image that was able to be caught by some lucky person, and not really a yuefo

[edit on 16-6-2008 by battlestargalactica]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Looks more like heavens gateway...get me a jetpack...ill go up it.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Ok, because of the debate I Private Messaged the guy that posted that picture on allsupernatural.net. He finally responded to me and said that he was facing east when he took this pic. He also said that it was around 4:30 in the afternoon. That would mean the sun would have been behind him during the shot.

I took a look at the photos posted by battlestargalactica. I appreciate him offering up the comparisons, but what is in that photo doesn't look anything like the shots of the sun coming through the clouds in the other pics.

Anyone else agree with me here?

[edit on 17-6-2008 by thebrainman]

[edit on 17-6-2008 by thebrainman]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Its god sending a message to let us all know about 2012.I see stairs that lead in the hole.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by thebrainman

Do you 'want' it to be a ufo? Because if you really do wish it to be something it may or may not be, then your impartiality is clouded.

I'm not saying it is or isn't - Heck who knows, it could be a mothership from Altair for all we know, but I look at explanations being the most logical at first, what is the image anomaly MOST LIKELY to be? My answer is probably a streaming sunlight thru a hole in the clouds, seen from a DISTANCE.

Picture those images that I posted as seen from a distance, far away from the observer, and you most definitely see similarities.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by battlestargalactica]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
As has been pointed out already it does not always matter where the sun is located to cause an effect like this.
For Example:

external image

Sometimes it only takes a greater concentration of light above the clouds, or refraction through some type of medium (Water or Ice) to cause something that looks just like this in an area other then where the Sun is.

[edit on 6/17/2008 by defcon5]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I hear what you are saying, and my nature would normally lead me to an explanation like this. However, I have never witnessed or seen any image of the sun peering through clouds that looks like what is in this picture..

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Here here..said better than me

Interesting point, and especially pertaining in this case, since we already have a proven 'lensing' or refraction present in the image, the RAINBOW, which says that special optical arrangement already exists for other weirdness to occur.

Brainman: yes it may look like something its not, may in fact never have been see before, in which case it is a special photograph! But youfo maybe not, but I do keep my mind open to all aspects until the door creaks shut. It hasn't creaked yet, but almost.

The sun or any light source under special conditions can create unique effects. Have you ever seen "sundogs"? Most people haven't seen these either, but alas, these are natural phenomena..

[edit on 17-6-2008 by battlestargalactica]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Yes I have seen sundogs, and still I do not see a similarity. Take a look at the zoomed in version of the image. How would you explain the 3 unique points that seem to be the origin for a majority of the light.

Also, I haver never seen the sun produce a light through the clouds that was that "white" in color and faded out in such a way. With the intensity required to produce a light that bright, the "beam" should have been much longer as is depicted in the photos battlestar provided.

Believe me, I try to debunk most all UFO claims, because quite frankly I think people see what they want to see, as was previously stated. Not to mention that there are a fair amount of individuals out there that aren't exactly "together". This particular image just struck me as being unique, as I never saw something quite like it.

Either case, I appreciate all of the responses that has come out of my first post!!! I'll be sure to post on this site again. I've enjoyed the quality of conversation that everyone has provided here.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join