It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Kerry circa 1997 on CNN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 12:40 AM
link   
www.scoop.co.nz...

Some quotes from Kerry while he appeared on CNN back in 1997......

"Where's the backbone of France?"

Kerry, defending the Clinton administration from charges of failed leadership said, "On the contrary. The administration is leading - I think the United States has always reserved the right and will reserve the right to act in its best interests."
Kerry continued, "And clearly it is not just our best interests, it is in the best interests of the world to make it clear to Saddam Hussein that he's not going to get away with a breach of the '91 agreement that he's got to live up to, which is: allowing us to know that he has dismantled his weapons."

More from Senator Kerry, the unilateralist hawk, "Clearly the allies may not like it, and I think that's our great concern - where's the backbone of Russia, where's the backbone of France, where are they in expressing their condemnation of such clearly illegal activity: they're now climbing into a box and they will have enormous difficulty not following up on this if there is not compliance."

Waffles anyone???

[Edited on 5-3-2004 by Dreamz]

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 01:31 AM
link   
First Dean's waffling, now it's Kerry. Damn, becoming the Democratic frontrunner must make ya waffle!

Guess Bush has always been consistent in his statements....
www.comedycentral.com.../multimedia/tds/stewart/jon_7131.html

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Holy mother of God!! I HATE REAL PLAYER!! Does it even work? I have yet to be able to view a real player video.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   
You do know that time & situations constently move, right? Kind of like why cars have wheels?
That's why when you scrape your leg, you put a band-aid. When you break it, you put a cast.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Ummm...everyone waffles. Look at the Republicans who claimed that Clinton was using that to draw attention away from Monica.

top topics

join