It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Prophet Yahweh TRIES TO TWIST Challenge to Summon UFOs For ATS and FAILS

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
Prophet felt a need to protect himself, legally, which only makes sense.

No it doesn't. What could possibly be the potential liabilities or illegalities? I can't think of a single thing. Is it just to claim his "piece of the pie"? (Love that episode). Well so what.....go make some more pie. If I could prove just once to have this incredible ability.....I'd give ya'll a free one....then start taking bids on the next one; knowing the moolah would simply roll in....

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I can't get over how many of you are willing to give this proven hoaxer, fraud, flimflam man, snakeoil salesman a chance to reap a windfall of profit at the expence of ATS.

The dude is a fraud. ATS needs to drop this guy like the bad habit he is...

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I would think any sane human who had the ability to call alien ships forward could also call for them to come a little (cough) a lot closer.

This Prophet should pay his own expensives and when the evidence he claims is observed and photographed by reputable organization and groups then the wealth the man seeks will follow without a doubt when he produces what he claims he can produce.

The last I heard this PY was claiming a ship was to land and photo's could be taken and the likes. Did I miss somewhere in this thread news on whatever happend with this?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
What happened to the mega-sighting that was supposed to occur in Vegas like 2 or 3 years ago...

You know... the first time this guy showed up to attempt to scam ATS.

Were there not enough paying customers to merit calling down a UFO?

Perhaps the good prophet could reply to that question?

For the me the bottom line is this: If you claim to have a goose that lays golden eggs, a photo of her sitting on a golden egg isn't going to cut it. You're the one making the claims. I want to see it happen and I don't want to have to subscribe to a pay per view program for it. I'm not the one making the claim, you are.

[edit on 6/18/2008 by Djarums]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
No it doesn't. What could possibly be the potential liabilities or illegalities? I can't think of a single thing.

He would be letting ATS film him doing his thing.

Why on EARTH would he want to give ATS total ownership and creative control over the footage?

Try to look at it from his point of view. If he simply hands over all the footage to ATS, they could potentially edit it, twist it around to make him look bad, etc.

Not that I am saying ATS would actually DO that - I am just saying, that is likely what he is THINKING. Especially if he has been burned before, as he says.

He has a point in that this would have to be a joint venture between him and ATS, with a proper contract signing, equal rights to the video footage, etc etc.

He is only protecting himself here. His demand to have a lawyer involved and a contract signing makes perfect sense to me, and I don't understand why you can't see that.....

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
Why on EARTH would he want to give ATS total ownership and creative control over the footage?

Try to look at it from his point of view. If he simply hands over all the footage to ATS, they could potentially edit it, twist it around to make him look bad, etc.

Given that he claims to be able to do this at will......HE CAN DO IT AGAIN.....thus, turning the tables on ATS. I think what you're missing is the concept of repeatability....so what if someone twists it around....do it again with a different group.

And he doesn't need ATS to make him look bad.....he's already quite adept at it himself.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Let's assume that I myself could speak to and for the Great Spirit, and that by a bestowal of power, able to call forth a Thunderbird to show both my own connection with the Spirit World, and the power of the Spirit over this world.

OK, I'm human, I want some filthy lucre out of the deal. But I have this one power I can use. Now I could do this event for pay-per-view, and have some money, or I could do a demonstration event, properly documented and open to analyzation and confirmation, and then charge whatever I wanted from then on. (Every rich person from the Queen of England to Saudi princes would want to see this.)

Let me see, prove it and be rich and famous for life, or pocket some quick cash and then back to work as a struggling prophet?

The Great Spirit tell me this fella' either heap damn stupid or no gottum anything but hot air.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
After reading Ramon's (Prophet Yahweh's) contradictory statements about his income and about his beliefs, I am of the opinion that he's probably not being truthful.

However, if still feel he should still be tested for the record. Why? Calling him a hoaxer isn't going to settle the debate. If you capture the hoax on film, that permanently puts him out of business. If you don't, he continues his business, its that simple.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
If you capture the hoax on film, that permanently puts him out of business.

Yes, capturing a hoax on film would be great. However, even a failure would provide the charlatan some kind of legitimacy....only by legitimizing the "attempt".

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
you guys can debate the merits of our negotiating or not with Ramon but there will be no contract of any sorts unless he agrees to the very basic term of our picking the location etc.

It would be natural that he will want joint ownership of the video of him explaining to Springer that he was unable to call the ufos down as a result of Springer being a white(y) amateur disbeliever. We will want to ensure that the video is jointly owned so that it will be shown and not lost in the ether.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
Yes, capturing a hoax on film would be great. However, even a failure would provide the charlatan some kind of legitimacy....only by legitimizing the "attempt".

That right there is the key. Even if he's proven a fraud, he still gets some sort of legitimacy out of it...'cause another group took him seriously enough to devote way too much time proving him false.

By even contemplating challenging him, you are granting him respect he is not due...

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
However, if still feel he should still be tested for the record. Why? Calling him a hoaxer isn't going to settle the debate. If you capture the hoax on film, that permanently puts him out of business. If you don't, he continues his business, its that simple.

I agree totally.

ATS, as the world-renowned hoax-catchers, should do whatever it takes to get him to take the "ATS Test".

Otherwise, he is just going to keep making more UFO videos, and web sites, and Youtube channels and whatnot; he is just going to keep doing his thing and making $$$ from this.

So what if he wants to bring in a lawyer and negotiate a contract? That's just business, man! Don't let that prevent this from happening!!

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
So I'm the messenger-monkey-in-the-middle now and here's what our favorite allegeded(until confirmed or denied by ATS) UFO summoning holy man had to say!

-----
from the desk of:

PROPHET YAHWEH

Hello Jerry,

It is really nice to hear from you.

You know, it seems that there are a lot of paid debunkers or government agents in ATS.

But, I would not mind discussing my proposal with you, on Springer's behalf so he can monitor it from afar off.

Once ATS hears my side, and what I am proposing, then you will see that I am not a money hungry guy.

I just don't want to go through another episode of me spending what little money I had to catch a Greyhound bus to Indianapolis, and paying a hotel bill for all that time, only to find out that the TV station (FOX 59?), who was suppose to document me, would not show up.

To be truthful, I don't think there ever was a TV station involved. I believe that I was told this to lure me there.

Once there, everything changed, and I ended up in front of a few small weekly newspapers. Some of them had been working with those guys to debunk others.

It was a dangerous situation, in that some of those guys had guns on them when they were around me, and at times I was taken out in the woods where I could have been killed with no one knowing.

And, as for the KKK, I was told that they started in Indianapolis not far from where I was at.

It was scary at one while, but I had to see if I would get the chance to summon with the Fox TV news like I was told and was the reason why I made the trip their at my own expense.

I did not have business sense, but after going through that, I was forced to wake up to the fact that no one, under any situation should doing any thing with someone else without a legal agreement.

When I found out that Bill Gates, as a child, in elementary school, would not give his sister lunch money or however it went, unless she signed his legal agreement he wrote out with a pencil on torn lunch bag paper (or whatever it was), then it struck home with me that I must be like him.

I also knew I had to learn how to be efficient at it, with legal counsel whenever possible of course.

Had I known how to think legally, from a business standpoint, I would not have been out in the woods of KKK country based on what could have been a lie.

Also, I don't want to be left out in the cold with no way to implement my feeding, housing, and clothing operations for those less fortunate than myself.

I have visions and ideas I think would work marvelously.

My ideas, holy YAHWEH has given me, for bringing food directly from farmers, into hard hit, economically depressed, inner city ghetto areas would buffer the coming depression in a very big way.

The plans I have seen for tent cities (really small towns) for the homeless, on the outskirts of major cities, are awesome.

My plans for a Habitat Humanity type venture that would take over abandoned housing and restore them for families, especially women with children, in ways that have not been seen before.

I can not stop what's coming from taking it's toll on the masses of people, but I have been shown by holy YAHWEH that He will bless me to do His will in light of the suffering that is coming upon us all.

With that being said, how do you suggest we proceed with you being the "inbetween guy for a while?"

You know, if Springer allows a private thread with me and you that no one can post to but you and me, I will explain my vision for the joint venture.

Once all of you at ATS see what I am talking about, I think you will really like it.

Maybe you should post this to ATS and then contact Springer to see if the thread between me and you can be set up with none of the members able to inter.

They can continue to post in the current thread about the details you and I are talking about as you question me about my proposed venture project.

I will compromise and talk with you about this so Springer and the other two owners can monitor our conversation and come into the discussion any time he/they want.

Please post this to ATS, and let's see if Springer will allow you and I to discuss business.

Let me know what he says.

Sincerely Yours,

PROPHET YAHWEH
Seer of Yahweh
Master UFO Caller

the end

I totally think this can be worked out fairly easily as long as no one gets stupid with the demands. Fundamentally we all want the same thing here, to see some sweet UFOs of the ET variety. Seriously there's nothing wrong with trying to recover costs or even making a bit of profit from a genuine event as long as you're not gouging people. We know we trust Springer & the crew here to not sugar coat something to make a buck that's for sure. Likewise do we know they won't allow the users here at ATS to be taken in knowingly by someone trying to scam. There's a lot of mistrust between the two parties here for sure that's completely understandable, with a little dialog I'm sure that can be turned into a prudent and fair resolution to this proposal.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

True. He's already gotten everyone's attention though. Might as well get the damn thing over with.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

You know Crakeur, I am really glad to see you saying that a contract is a necessary part of this. There's simply no way this can happen without first negotiating a contract.

Shakesbeer: good work! This latest response from Prophet seems quite reasonable!

[edit on 18-6-2008 by MrdDstrbr]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

If PW needs money to cover his travel/lodging expenses, that seems reasonable. Any $ for profit should be off the table. I have still yet to see one of his quotes where he says this should be a pay-per-view event. Am I misunderstanding something?

[edit on 18-6-2008 by NightVision]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Hi, first of all; i'm new here and this is my first registered post.

Now to get to the subject; Has anyone thought about this:
It just came to my mind that there could be some other factors which I have not seen mentioned. It could be that the so-called Prophet Yahweh is a project implemented by the state to make the general public more aware of the UFO subject; this is what I was thinking especially because of all the UFO related statements that are released by the general media at this time (Vatican, British UFO docu's released, etc...). And linked to the fact that there are loads of theories that extra- or intraterrestial beings already have mutual agreements with our world leaders, or are even controlling the world, I'd say that maybe YES he CAN summon UFO's (or has some form of contact with them) but that this fact should most probably not be seen as something positive but rather as something dangerous. Maybe the ET's ARE behind this just to f*ck with our minds! Just an idea...

Greetz

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   

You know, it seems that there are a lot of paid debunkers or government agents in ATS.

Hey then, where's my check???

It was a dangerous situation, in that some of those guys had guns on them when they were around me, and at times I was taken out in the woods where I could have been killed with no one knowing.

Newspaper guys, with guns on them...yeah, ok, sure...

All aboard the train to paranoia-ville!

And, as for the KKK, I was told that they started in Indianapolis not far from where I was at.

The KKK? Are you serious? They've been a joke group for how many decades now?

I still find the fact that people are even discussing this guy after so many years of a proven track record of failures, quite embarassing (and I'll include myself here, for replying in this thread, hehe...) to the entire UFOlogy community. Forget conditions, let him summon a UFO to land, come out and shake hands with one of these Angels of Yahweh, snap a few pics inside the control room, and maybe then it'd be worthy of attention... Until then, it seems to be nothing more than a guy and his weather balloons...(and religious racism agenda to push)...

It could be that the so-called Prophet Yahweh is a project implemented by the state to make the general public more aware of the UFO subject;

I seriously doubt it...he appeared back in 1997, resurfaced again in 2000, then again in 2005, now in 2008...and apart from forums like this that have an interest in it, he isn't exactly mainstream. If you walked up to 100 people on the street and asked, "Who is Prophet Yahweh?" my guess is that not one of them would have any idea....

[edit on 18-6-2008 by Gazrok]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Ok, as a next step, can we not get Prophet participating directly in the thread?

If things get silly and out of hand, you can always just ban him again....

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
And you would think ATS would have learned it's lesson way back with PY last attempt. Give me a break! This guy is a joke, he ripped off hundreds of ATS members the last time around ($7.95 per viewer I believe it was, and made a killing) promising that he would land a UFO in Las Vegas and it NEVER happened. It is ATS members who actually helped him make a name for himself. People, the man is a liar, loon, and racist. Quit embarrassing yourselves with such nonsense. This man hurts ufology.

[edit on 18-6-2008 by The Coward]

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join