It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bag of Kittens Tossed On Freeway

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Bag of Kittens Tossed On Freeway

www.msnbc.msn.com

HICKORY, N.C. -- On Friday, Nikki Bradshaw got a new pet. If she ever finds the original owners of her pet, she'll have them arrested.

Bradshaw was driving on U.S. 321 near Ham's Restaurant at about 11:45 a.m. Friday when she saw a man in a black Escalade throw a burlap bag out the window of his car and drive off.

"I could tell by the bag that there was something moving in it. But before I could get over to it, four cars ran over the bag," Bradshaw said. "When I got to it, I opened the bag, and there were four kittens inside. Three were dead. By the grace of God, one survived."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
All this animal cruelty seems to be a media frenzy lately. Some people seriously make me sick...

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 6/16/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

Someone should put the driver in a burlap bag and throw him into oncoming traffic. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The reason there are so many articles on animal cruelty is because people are more interested in them than maybe we used to be. It's not just that inhumane acts are harmful to animals, but also the fact that the people who commit the offenses are statistically more likely to harm human beings. I think the guy in the black Escalade is probably no sweetheart.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
To be able to kill animals in such a way shows a lack of empathy in my view. Killing them for food in a farming enviroment is one thing, but killing a kitten for the express purpose of fun, well that is where psychopaths start isn't it.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Stupid jerk probably did it as a way to get back at his girlfriend for something.
*NEWSFLASH* "insert various profanities here*

Karmic debt is a biotch.
I hope you like meow mix cause your next life will be spent coughing up hairballs.

The universe does get it's revenge.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
He may be driving an Escalade but his intellect has "Pinto" written all over it. What a freaking moron.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachelor

I'm gonna say one step below that..
"GREMLIN"

He prolly stole the Escalade.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
lol my sister used to drive a Gremlin, she was pure hell in that thing. Vrrrrooom lmao. And me I used to have the Pinto ROFL. And not just any Pinto, it was blaze orange, I kid you not... and it even had orange interior. The interior was COMPLETELY orange, the carpets - seats - dash - headliner, all of it. It truly was a pumpkin on wheels. Oh and it had a sunroof. I ended up selling that car for five hundred bucks to a dude that made it into a race car.

Sorry off topic...

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachelor

We all have gremlin stories..
One of the reasons I don't drive now.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by samureyed

Heck yes we should.

People are so cruel, it seems that we never take the time to consider the feelings of the kittens (in speaking from the guys Point of view) before we thow them out to the road. I wouldnt want to be thrown out of a car with the intent of being run over why would I do that to something else? People are disgusting.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I was driving down a country road oneday, and a freaking cat came from the backseat of my car and attacked me!

I stopped and threw that lil
out the window, clawing my arms and all!
Don't worry there was no one around!

Talking about scary! lol

I believe it jumped in my car when I left the door open at my aunts!

...but that, that is sick!

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

...and now that cat is lost? Probably dead from starvation? Such a responsible world we live in.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
This really sucks the big one. I don't understand why people are cruel to animals. It makes me wonder how they treat their families.

Although, here is a story from last summer that may make ya'll feel a little better: Me, my mom, and my sister were driving through town. At a red light, a bunch of mean looking bikers were crossing the intersection, and a poor, scared kitten was in the middle of the road. All the dudes on bikes stopped, circled around, blocking the intersection, scooped up the kitten and got it out of the road. One of the coolest things I've ever seen, the biker didn't come to a complete stop, just slowed down, leaned over and grabbed it.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by xeroxed88

Dude the cat acted rabid, was I supposed to keep driving down the road and let it go wild while I drove? lol

I'm sure if it new how to attack me, it knew how to walk a good 20 feet away, to the pond and hunt!

Believe me, that cat was wild, no house cat for sure!

Cats usually know how to get back home, if they want to!
I've heard of it plenty, and gave one to a relative a good 5 miles away, and it was back at my house in the morning!

www.pbs.org...

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
That's horrible! It's almost as bad as kitty juggling!

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

Fair call, no hard feelings. The stories on that website are pretty amazing.

top topics

join