It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing crop circle reveals a 2012 prophecy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
this crop circle apparent predicts the events 6-7 months pior to the 21 december 2012 which is so widely know...never heard anything about may or june....and Jaime Mussein has always put out some good vids..

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
from what i could understand he was pretty much just telling us what the symbols meant, not really telling us why they meant that or where he got the information.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
from what i could understand he was pretty much just telling us what the symbols meant, not really telling us why they meant that or where he got the information.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by baconvein

Now off you go and investigate it yourself...I'm just here to piont in a direction not shove you...you will have to do that yourself...

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Thats quite an interesting crop circle. I wonder, when was it found?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by gmac1000
reply to post by baconvein

Now off you go and investigate it yourself...I'm just here to piont in a direction not shove you...you will have to do that yourself...

I'm indifferent as to whats in this thread.. but you made a statement with your title and expect others to back up your theory?? Or disprove it after you post your "opinion" with no additional info.

Trolling comes to mind...

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

I know it is beautiful. I wonder though if whoever is trying to communicate with these crop circles is using an antiquated form of communication, which to me would be so sad. If only they were obvious or in English!

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
reply to post by Chiiru

I know it is beautiful. I wonder though if whoever is trying to communicate with these crop circles is using an antiquated form of communication, which to me would be so sad. If only they were obvious or in English!

now why would it be that easy?
its like the grail thing. Only the worthy will find it, in this case, maybe only the worthy will really understand it?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Increasingly, I believe the crop circles are related to Sigil Magick. As a glyph they encode information that is either programmed directly into our reality, or into the Earth, or into us as we see them or study them.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin
Increasingly, I believe the crop circles are related to Sigil Magick. As a glyph they encode information that is either programmed directly into our reality, or into the Earth, or into us as we see them or study them.

That vey well could be...perhaps an energy force greater than the "Aliens" that put them there...they might have nothing to do with it at all..

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

Hi,
This circle appeared in Pennsylvania
www.associatedcontent.com...

www.mayamysteryschool.com...

another one with Mayan symbology!

You might like to have a look at this site too

www.maya12-21-2012.com...

H
edited cause I keep making mistooks!!

[edit on 16-6-2008 by Havalon]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
thanks for the further info Havalon very interesting..

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Maybe I missed it.. but what year were these patterns found?

new topics

top topics

join