It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two-way radio communication with the brain; mind control ‘stimoceivers’ (neurologic transceiver

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Two-way radio communication with the brain; mind control ‘stimoceivers’ (neurologic transceivers)

(I found the info below while researching mind control of CIA agent/’asset’ Jim Jones at Jonestown by CIA programming him to be a 'sleeper' assassin/mass murderer, and also him mindcontrolling the people there with MK-ULTRA drugs, www.abovetopsecret.com...)

Dr. Jose M. R. Delgado
Two-way radio communication with the brain; mind control ‘stimoceivers’ (neurologic transceivers) earthops.net...

Under the auspices the fascist regime in Spain during WWII, Jose Delgado began his research into the use of pain and pleasure for mind control. Later, as Director of Neuropsychiatry at Yale University Medical School, he refined the design of his

"transdermal stimulator"...a computer controlled, remote neurologic transceiver and aversion stimulator.

Since the 1970s, Delgado "has shifted his interest from direct electrical stimulation of the brain (ESB) to the broader area of the biological effects of electromagnetic fields."(Cross Currents - Dr. Robert Becker)

Excerpt from: "Physical Control of the Mind, Toward a Psychocivilized Society", Jose M. R. Delgado, M.D. (Harper & Row, NY, 1969)

Two-way Radio Communication with the Brain (Pgs. 89 - 96)
This gap is now being filled, and as Figures 4 and 5 show, it is already possible to equip animals or human beings with

minute instruments called "stimoceivers" for radio transmission and reception of electrical messages to and from the brain in completely unrestrained subjects.
Microminiaturization of the instrument's electronic components permits control of all parameters of excitation for radio stimulation of three different points within the brain and also telemetric recording of three channels of intracerebral electrical activity.

It is reasonable to speculate that in the near future the stimoceiver may provide the essential link from man to computer to man, with a reciprocal feedback between neurons and instruments which represents a new orientation for the medical control of neurophysiological functions. For example, it is conceivable that the localized abnormal electrical activity which announces the imminence of an epileptic attack could be picked up by implanted electrodes, telemetered to a distant instrument room, tape-recorded, and analyzed by a computer capable of recognizing abnormal electrical patterns. Identification of the specific electrical disturbance could trigger the emission of radio signals to activate the patient's stimoceiver and apply an electrical stimulation to a determined inhibitory area of the brain, thus blocking the onset of the convulsive episode.

One of the limiting factors in these studies was the existence of wires leading from the brain to the stimoceiver outside of the scalp. The wires represented a possible portal of entry for infection and could be a hindrance to hair grooming in spite of their small size. It would obviously be far more desirable to employ minute instruments which could be implanted completely beneath the skin. For this purpose we have developed in our laboratory a small three-channel stimulator which can be placed subcutaneously and which has terminal leads to be implanted within the brain (Figure 6). The instrument is solid state, has no batteries, and can work indefinitely. Necessary electrical energy, remote control of parameters of stimulation, and choice of channels are provided by transdermal coupling, using a small coil which is activated by frequency-modulated radio signals.

also, from Operation Mind Control, afasummary.blogspot.com...

Program highlights include: discussion of a former U.S. intelligence operative who had mind-control devices surgically-implanted in his head and was unable to get them removed;

the role of military intelligence in financing the research of Jose Delgado, a pioneer in the control of behavior through surgical implantation of electrodes in the brain; early mind-control experiments demonstrating that hypnotized subjects can be made to commit acts normally repugnant to them;

an insidious mind-control methodology called

"RHIC-EDOM" ("radio-hypnotic, intracerebral control - electronic dissolution of memory"), in which the levels of a key neuro-transmitter called acetylcholine are manipulated in such a manner as to cause the "subject" to act without conscious knowledge or subsequent recollection of acts committed while affected by the process;

also from same reference,

the story of apparent former U.S. intelligence operative Angel Castillo, programmed with multiple personalities (some of them developed for assassination operations) and allegedly recruited as a back-up shooter for the assassination of President Kennedy; a U.S. Navy project involving the use of audio-visual desensitization to condition "passive-aggressive" personalities as assassins; an interview with a former U.S. government assassin, who discusses successful use of mind control in assassination operations and maintains that the United States has been taken over by the national security establishment; advanced mind-control research directed toward reading the human mind.

the apparent role of mind control in this country's political assassinations. Wrongly convicted as the assassin of Robert Kennedy, Sirhan Sirhan appears to have been the victim of mind control. The broadcast presents a number of possible "programmers," notably Dr. William J. Bryan, trained hypnotist, self-described CIA employee and an individual who may have been involved with programming Arthur Bremer (the accused shooter of Governor George Wallace.) A number of clues point to Bryan as Sirhan's programmer.

Dr. Bernard Diamond's diagnosis of Sirhan as a "paranoid schizophrenic." The discussion also highlights the curious "suicide" of Oswald handler George de Mohrenschildt, shortly before his scheduled interview with staff members of the House Select Committee on Assassinations. Many (including family members) believe de Mohrenschildt had been hypno-programmed to commit suicide.

(One of the focal points of the CIA's MK/Ultra mind-control research was developing the capacity to program subjects to commit suicide after performing an assassination.)

James Earl Ray's interest in and involvement with, hypnosis (Ray was the apparent patsy in the assassination of Martin Luther King.) Other program highlights include: the CIA's hypno-programming of famed fashion model Candy Jones; the mind-control indoctrination of virulently racist and anti-semitic attitudes into the previously-liberal Candy; attempts to induce Candy to kill herself when her husband (famed talk-show host "Long John" Nebel) began to de-program her;

[edit on 16-6-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Good read, the way to stop this would be to have radio and electric frequency turned down to a voltage like China or other countries have now why not America?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I am a victim of mind control. I hear voices. They come from any ambient noises such as a passing car or air conditioner. The voices can make me feel pain just by saying stuff like "your arm is broken." They can even sexually arouse me and make me orgasm. I can feel orbs on me when i try to sleep. These are electrostatic orbs. They tell me stuff like, "you masturbate so many times." I can only hear 2 voices at once, they are normally my ex-roomate and his girlfriend. However, the voices change, as if they are on rotation, like shifts. There’s about half a dozen people i would say. They keep telling me that its a government experiment. Any one else experience this, e-mail me? -Brian [email protected]

new topics

join