It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have awakened, and so can you.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Sorry im replying to so many people and this is makign the threads long but i wanted to say sometthing to awakened sleeper and what you wrote about your life up until now.
I can quite very relate to most of what you said. When i was young my not being able to relate to people, questioning the bible and life happened back then and then as i got older i let others tell me how it is. So i admire that you stuck to your guns and kept questioning. For if there weren't people like you we would be seeing more of what we dont want in this world.
Anyhow im not one for labels but you do quite sound like one of those indigo, crystal or rainbow children who are being born in this time to help with the earth changes and changing the governments etc etc truth seekers..

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by meadowfairy

Thankyou so much for your beautiful reply i'am smiling. Not often do people understand me but i feel like im with family here hehehe. Yes everyday im striving to keep within this light and at times i admit i lose myself. I feel like only the world 'Love" can describe the feeling as its a human term and closely related but i feel its much more then a just a word that everyone might mistake it for. This is probably why its very hard to describe. Cause there is no other word for this love and love is a great sounding word. *Shrugs* So it must be love!

Yes the awakened feeling is such a lovely place to be, you loose all anger, hate, need for materialism and are instead full of this force that well all we can call it is love because thats all our language can describe it as. I think its the actual force of the universe flowing through us, the one source that all returns to, the energy that nothing can compare.
When we loose this light it is so very hard for us, we are shown negativity instead. We strive in our daily life and through meditation to return to its love, thats why threads like this are SO important. We can talk about how we are coping with all this, I also think none of us are truely ready to live in the light 24 hours a day. The world would not accept us, it would destroy us with its pace and greed. Thats why ascension is a process and not an overnight switch.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by meadowfairy
Sorry im replying to so many people and this is makign the threads long but i wanted to say sometthing to awakened sleeper and what you wrote about your life up until now.
I can quite very relate to most of what you said. When i was young my not being able to relate to people, questioning the bible and life happened back then and then as i got older i let others tell me how it is. So i admire that you stuck to your guns and kept questioning. For if there weren't people like you we would be seeing more of what we dont want in this world.
Anyhow im not one for labels but you do quite sound like one of those indigo, crystal or rainbow children who are being born in this time to help with the earth changes and changing the governments etc etc truth seekers..

Thank you meadowfairy, I really enjoy reading your posts. Well all I can say is that I really have no idea why I am here. I am not anything special, however I do seek out truth, and I always have. I am a typical human who just happened to have an extraordinary life. I thank you and everyone else who is just as me, searching for truth and harmony in the world. Perhaps one day we can all be with Oneness and we can forget about hatred and anger and war.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
reply to post by meadowfairy

Yes the awakened feeling is such a lovely place to be, you loose all anger, hate, need for materialism and are instead full of this force that well all we can call it is love because thats all our language can describe it as. I think its the actual force of the universe flowing through us, the one source that all returns to, the energy that nothing can compare.
When we loose this light it is so very hard for us, we are shown negativity instead. We strive in our daily life and through meditation to return to its love, thats why threads like this are SO important. We can talk about how we are coping with all this, I also think none of us are truely ready to live in the light 24 hours a day. The world would not accept us, it would destroy us with its pace and greed. Thats why ascension is a process and not an overnight switch.

Go Mr. green!!!

I feel this too, and I believe we are all on this same journey. Once we get rid of the illusion and materialism we can be who we are truly meant to be. Thank you once again for this inspiration. I am so happy to see others in the light.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by awakened sleeper

I feel this too, and I believe we are all on this same journey. Once we get rid of the illusion and materialism we can be who we are truly meant to be. Thank you once again for this inspiration. I am so happy to see others in the light.

It is you who are an inspiration to me and many more, you speak the truth and speak it so well. I thank you for this thread it is wonderful, and I thank you for your heart felt contributions.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Well thank you very much. We are on it, I can feel it. Do you listen to coast to coast? If not I suggest you listen to his most recent shows. It is very interesting.

Thanks again.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

what is this coast to coast, is it a radio show? Im in the UK so if its American I can't listen, you will have to tell me about it.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Oh my, oh my. You really need to listen to this show. It is at www.coasttocoastam.com

It involves everything from UFO's to ascension.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
it is something that cant be explained to people that have not been awakened because the truth is not the same for everybody what one might think is nonsense and a random link of differnt occurences and truths makes perfect sense to the one who says them and thinks them

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   

How is this paranormal, or study? I read your post, and it seems to be full of guesswork and assumptions, completely devoid of any objectivity.

Even though you asked to keep this thread positive, I can't help it if logic demands I call you out on that. This board is for study, not story-telling.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
its not so much paranormal as i would say ultra normal you would not know it because it has not affected you. and this is study because us awakened people are posting to each other to help us understand because i dont think we fullyunderstand it our selves because truthfully i think were fully prepared for the real answers, and also im in this awakened state almost all day its getting to were i almost cant shut it off. its when i wake up to falling asleep i have control over it but it makes me sweat i can feel it go through my body i think through the nervous system "love" i believe is what you called it, is pure energy and i learned i can awaken other people have you tried it, i try not to but my body aches to give it to people and also after i have i seem to be connected they can recieve my thoughts some see my own memories im trying to have more control over this "pure energy" but it is not that easy to talk about if you know what i mean.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
i believe i know what has been awakened but will only tell you if you wish to know. its weird that i have been awakened at such an early age 17 i am pretty sure i play a major part in the changes that are about to happen but am not sure if i should allow it to or not i seem to have really good control over it

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Someone I know saw a straight rainbow between two clouds. A band the colours of the rainbow, but straight. Is this possible? The colours of the rainbow are also the colours of the chakras, do you think this it another way to tell us to open out chakras to initiate awakening? The chakras have been shown in crop circles, maybe this is just another way of trying to push us in the right direction.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I too feel awaken. I experience many phenomenon things similar to you also.
I'm able to hear people's thoughts also. It's like .... Thoughts would come to my mind, but then the person that I'm with, would execute the thought "physically".
I hear a ringing sensation too at all time but I do not know why it's here.
Meditation is key to life, it changed my life also. I'm sometime so aware of things around me, it's like they were met to work together as one... It's so much easy to understand animals also, just observing them. I live with my girlfriend, shes always there, so when strange things happen, I know something is up and we have not learn in school.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Someone I know saw a straight rainbow between two clouds. A band the colours of the rainbow, but straight. Is this possible? The colours of the rainbow are also the colours of the chakras, do you think this it another way to tell us to open out chakras to initiate awakening? The chakras have been shown in crop circles, maybe this is just another way of trying to push us in the right direction.

On certain times when the sun is setting, You are able to see the 7 Chakra colors throughout the sky. Bottom would be the color red(sunset) then Orange, then yellowish, Then Greenish because it's next to the blue sky, then Indigo if you can make it out, then the nightsky violet.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awarenessiskey

On certain times when the sun is setting, You are able to see the 7 Chakra colors throughout the sky. Bottom would be the color red(sunset) then Orange, then yellowish, Then Greenish because it's next to the blue sky, then Indigo if you can make it out, then the nightsky violet.

I think they saw a straight line between two clouds , so not like a setting sun scene. Not sure will have to ask them. They seemed to think it was very clear.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Hi...I went though a similar process over the last year or so. I see auras around things, and hints of colour around people. The consistency of my aura observations tells me it is more than a simple halucination--if there is such a thing. I hear the ringing in my ears, and have had lucid dreams that defy any logical explanation. I have also become more compassionate and less ego-driven. I have a theory about this, since it seems to be happening to many people around the world. As things reach a tipping point globally--everything seems to be turning to disaster at once--the emergency button is being pushed and we are being woken up in order to avoid destruction of this planet--which is far too valuable as a teaching tool to be allowed to go to pot. This is the start of a spiritual revolution. Those that see only ddom and gloom ahead, are not taking this awakening into consideration.

[edit on 4-7-2008 by Silenceisall]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Hello Awakened. I think that your post is an interesting one, but I think there is one element left out. I think there has to be an element of "practice." I worked as a card reader for many years (have been reading and consulting the Tarot for almost 25 years now.) When I started doing it on a regular basis--multiple times a day--I truly believe that veil began to life and I started to become more sensitive to things around me. I think it's very much like a muscle, and one you must exercise in order to progress.

I also think meditation is a huge part of one's spiritual health, whether you pray or sit quietly or attempt formal meditation forms, etc. It's something I have definitely been lacking and need to find time for.

Thank you for sharing your experiences. And ignore the folks who are little more than internet bullies that go around kicking down peoples' sandcastles. They have their own issues and own hurts. It's best to send positive to them and detach from their negativity.

Light and love to you...

P.S. Been a Coast to Coast fan since the early 1990's. It's a remarkable show, isn't it?

[edit on 4-7-2008 by JungianQueen]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   

that sounds just like a Salvia trip man.....that stuff can be very spiritual......try it, if ya wanna leave this earth for 10 minutes....or '___' that stuff takes you into another dimension to see the aliens...awesome hehe

peace and love

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

i am 100% what people call psychic
(ye, ha ha, lets laugh at the man who pretends to be bruce willis in that film)

seriously, i am. i dont preach it, my family and close friends know, and i NEVER do paid readings. infact i dont do readings. i will, if asked, by a friend, for a friend..so to speak.

thing is.
every time i try and "connect" to what i need to, in order to be able to cope with this, i get fear struck.

now, i know what causes that fear, im no mug, i can feel its uglyness.
doesnt scare me, its just enough to make me walk the other way.

anyway..i need to be brave and "see" what i need to see.
i need a Guide. in life and in death, we are guides or we are guided.

right now im like a ship with no steering in a heavy storm.

anyone willing to help me ?

there is an older woman 50ish years old, on here, who LOVES !! cats, that can help. when you read this, you will know im being honest

[edit on 9/7/2008 by shauny]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join