It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have awakened, and so can you.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
You always have to discover in order to learn from your experiences. Had i not become ill, had i not been negative, i would not have understood good without experiencing bad.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by meadowfairy

Sometimes the negatives seem enormous, but i would include in the awakened state the knowledge that even hypotetically, what you have is too great to give away under any circumstance. I would see the sickening cluelessness forever and keep my awakeness. Every once in a while, there are people who will ask things like "would you sacrafice the good to be rid of the bad?" It occurs to be now that those people perhaps aren't awakened, at least not fully.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakened sleeper
This life that we are living is an illusion in the aspect of truth. We are really here, but how we arrived here, how we are living here in this life, our influenced belief system, and why we are here is the illusion. We are not reading a book on aliens and manipulated human DNA, we are living it. We are not reading a book on finding ones higher self and secret shadow governments that are not really human based, we are living it. This life that we think we are living is a complete and total lie. It has been from the start, but this is not something to fret on. By hating these lies and these control system we are only adding hatred and anger to them. Realize the truth, but focus on what YOU want life to be like, not on what it is currently. Become aware and use this awareness to perceive truth.

This is wonderful advice. I always remember a story about the Buddha being asked if he was enlightened. He said, "no, I am aware."

Can I ask how you arrived at your conclusions about our current lives and any other thoughts you might have about this seemingly bizarre existence we're slowly awakening to?

I'm past the point of being angry. I can only laugh at the enormity of the deception.

I keep thinking of Styx' "Welcome to the Grand Illusion."

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

Can I ask how you arrived at your conclusions about our current lives and any other thoughts you might have about this seemingly bizarre existence we're slowly awakening to?

You will find the answers to these and other questions by reading the series of booklets starting with "HANDBOOK(s) FOR THE NEW PARADIGM", available thru Amazon or the nomorehoaxes website. If you want to download them, you can get them at arcadiansociety.org.

There are other sources as well, including some of the available books written/channeled about the Pleidians (however you want to spell it).

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Levita

Sometimes the negatives seem enormous, but i would include in the awakened state the knowledge that even hypotetically, what you have is too great to give away under any circumstance. I would see the sickening cluelessness forever and keep my awakeness. Every once in a while, there are people who will ask things like "would you sacrafice the good to be rid of the bad?" It occurs to be now that those people perhaps aren't awakened, at least not fully.

Like right now if someone would be reading what i wrote they are quietly judging me. But not willing to challenge my thoughts as they may think there is sometthing seriously wrong with me.
So even though its too much of a deep thing to share, i still say whats comes through me through wisdom is to be shared if it helps someone. In the hopes when someone has awakened they will go AHA now i know what she mean't. As we are spiritual beings having a human experience and when you come to the realisation of who you really are, it can become quite difficult to explain so yes you fall on the wayback and keep it to yourself because not everyone has that experience. Until sometthing profound within them helps them to awaken.
So even though my wisdom speaks through me and on other days im any normal joe blow its a feeling like finally now i understand.
What i wrote would be too much for any human to take in when you cant give evidence of your own wisdom and knowing.
LIke how do i know what happens in the afterlife and how it affects humans when humans have not advanced to that understanding yet unless they open up to their wisdom that gives them all the answers.
There are times where im closed to my wisdom and ask questions even though i may know the answer but then that takes the fun out of life. There is a reason we all cannot be all knowing all of the time and why only though our wisdom we can know. Because if we all knew we all wouldn't need free will and some type of faith that keeps us going in the real world. The world of experience. You do however have the choice to tap into this wisdom if your soul so wishes because you have free will afterall.

[edit on 20-6-2008 by meadowfairy]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I myself meditate on occasion, but I have never been able to see auras or any of that sixth sense kind of mindset. I do however achieve these states of super-awareness or hypersensitivity to any and all stimuli by meditating or simply stopping my current thought process and focusing on my consciousness.

Haha, you guys would flip # if you learned to apply hallucinogens to these mindsets. I REALLY think this site could use a psychoactives/altered states board.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Xeroxed you can see auras without having to use your minds eye or focusing point with your eyes fully opened. Put your hand on the computer screen and concentrate on it for a while. Then close your eyes and you will see the outline of your hand form then you will see the colour of your hand with eyes closed. That is the colour of your aura now. Now you can see auras with your eyes closed. So when you look at people concentrate on them then close your eyes and let the colour form in your eyes that is their aura colour. At the moment when i just put my hand on the computer the colour i saw with my eyes closed was light green & blue on my hand so my aura is light green & blue at this moment. Keep practising this till you are able to see aura's with your eyes opened. You may even see unusal beings this way next to the person. OUr eyes are like camera's and can capture beings not from this world when you do this exercise. I have seen Angels, animals and alien like beings next to people when i concentrate on them and then close my eyes. I will post a thread on this.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Thanks, but this method didn't work for me. I tried typing countless responses describing what I saw when I shut my eyes, but I couldn't describe it at all. It sure as hell wasn't the outline of my hand. It was blackness, dancing colors, light, and something I don't understand all at once. Visual confusion seems about right. Static also comes to mind.

I'm sleep deprived right now, I bet that's it. It's unlike me to not be able to do something like this.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Xeroxed_Horizon

Try to notice the patterns as they form.

Imagine you as the electrical spark that lives in your brain, try moving yourself to the varying corners of your brain. Assign a different colour to each quadrant.

Do this and you will start to notice various patterns as you close your eyes.
This is your 'computer doing it's thing, you can perceive the electrical after-effects as it runs through it's logic loops. it is a unique and scientifically quantifiable phenomenon, and you do have a slight degree of control over these patterns as they develop.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Im crying now explaining this because i remember my experiences. But i still keep going back to my old self. It takes someone like Jesus to keep being in a state of love and keep trying to be but i know and feel eventually it will be constant for everyone when we all awaken to this. This i believe is what is happening up till 2012. We are creating heaven on earth ourselves by being love and Jesus is guiding alot of people to this realisation, but people think its the end of the world.I knwo in my heart its not unless we awaken to love. But me trying to explain this to everyone is like talking to abrick wall cause tis my experience.

Thank you so much for your wonderful post, you have described this awakening so well. this love is of such a pure and unconditional force its difficult to describe but you have done it brilliantly.

However one thing you did write is also very true unfortunatly, "I still keep going back to my old self", yes and so do I. To stay within that light and love is very hard because we are tied into our day to day lives. I strive so much to stay with it but its so hard. I hate myself some times for loosing the connection with the light, then when I find it again I say never will I let it go again and of course it does leave me. Maybe this is what ascension is about, a slow road to discovering how to stay in this energy of complete love. Strive I will though every day to stay awakened, I have been so lucky to become awake I will not allow the hum drum day to day living take it away from me. This is a skill we all must learn, how to stay within this light but not loose our grounding, by doing this we whont fail.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Levita
I would not be surprised at all if the awakened did see the "negative side"; infact, i'd go so far to judge that if "you" don't see the negative, "you" must not have awakened. I see the negative every day, and i know i still have much more to discover. But it is always there. The hard thing is getting past it when that negative, seeing all the clueless people sleeping cluelessly around you, it is there in front of you every second you go on existing, literally.

I agree. I am still dealing with the evil or negative entities. Even so, I try to love everything. It can be very difficult at times, but I try my best. Love is the key.

Thank you for your post Levita.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by meadowfairy
You always have to discover in order to learn from your experiences. Had i not become ill, had i not been negative, i would not have understood good without experiencing bad.

Absolutely. With anything in life, you have to lose to win; else you would not appreciate the win. I have discovered many things in life from negative situations. An example, my OBE or NDE; I would not be here today were it not for this experience, and really if you think about it, it is you who is struggling with your darker side. Once you truly wake up you will no longer have fear, or hate, or anger. They will all evaporate into the nothing. You will be true to yourself and everything. I believe we are all grasping for this feeling, this love and hopefully one day we will all have it and live here on earth in peace and harmony.

Thank you Meadowfairy.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by awakened sleeper

Like your new avatar by the way. I see it has 1111 in it. I have seen this number on my clock recently and it was at a very significant moment of my awakening.
This message does it mean Im on the wrong or right path because as I saw the number I was offered a path slightly different to the one Im on.
With awakening comes responsability, we are shown many energies and new worlds and we must not abuse this gift we have been given.

I will go with the thought in my heart as I saw 1111 as the heart never lies.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece
This is wonderful advice. I always remember a story about the Buddha being asked if he was enlightened. He said, "no, I am aware."

I'm past the point of being angry. I can only laugh at the enormity of the deception.

I keep thinking of Styx' "Welcome to the Grand Illusion."

Hello GoldenFleece, and thank you for your reply.

I will be here, typing away on ATS until the year 2091 if I am to tell you the whole story. I shall summarize (this is the very short-short version. Many things have happened to me that are unexplained):

Age 5-7: I was very much different than all of the other kids. I did not want to play with anyone, and I did not want to socialize. I was a quiet little man and I loved to draw and day dream. I felt uncomfortable when I was around people (it felt as if they were drawing on my energy?). I had many reoccurring dreams (and still do), some of which I remember to this day. In one of them I was outside of my grandparent’s home starring up into the heavens. As I observed the stars, I noticed large masses of starships and UFO's battling with each other, shooting lasers and missiles and tractor beams. In other dreams I would be attacked my demonic entities or aliens. I would be running for my life and screaming and trying my best to get away. Sometimes I would wake up with bruises all over my body. To this day I do not know if this was a dream… or if it was reality.

*NOTE: If I visit my grandparents home and observe the stars in that same spot as in the dream, I see a UFO glowing very bright and speckles shooting off of it, almost as if molten lava. I have heard many stories of such UFO’s from all over the world.*

Age 8-12: The questioning began. I started questioning everything. I questioned my teachers, my parents, my leaders, my preachers, and anything and everything else that I could get my hands on. I found holes in many things including Bible, and did not understand why someone would have such blind faith. I noticed that stars on peoples homes. I noticed the eye on the top of the pyramid and many other things that seemed odd and stood out. I soon found that everyone lied (this I hated), and I began to not trust anyone. I realized that humans were an ignorant species and I wanted nothing to do with them. I was convinced I was an alien or perhaps something entirely different.

Age 13-16: I had been stranded in the South Carolina airport because of an ice storm. I had to stay the night there alone and without my parents (I enjoyed being alone). The next morning I was on a flight back home, and I was sitting next to an older gentlemen. He was very nice and he talked to me the entire way. He told me amazing stories that I cannot quite remember and then he gave me his money clip (it looked like he had a million dollars waded up). We arrived, I got off of the plane and he was no where in sight. I still had his money clip, and when I asked the flight attendant where he went she claimed that I was sitting alone. I have his money clip in my town house; it is sitting on my dresser.

17-NOW: The questioning never stopped. I bought and still buy every book that I come across on astral projecting, ESP, ghosts, aliens and conspiracies. I read several books a day, sometimes 3 at a time. I listen to Coast to Coast every chance I get. I realized that I was not the only one that questioned everything. I realized that we were living an illusion. Nothing is as it seems. Since then I have questioned 9/11, all of our World wars, aliens, earth, Illuminati and reality.

Currently I try to meditate every day.

More on life experiences and such experiences in more detail in the future...

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by seircram
You will find the answers to these and other questions by reading the series of booklets starting with "HANDBOOK(s) FOR THE NEW PARADIGM", available thru Amazon or the nomorehoaxes website. If you want to download them, you can get them at arcadiansociety.org.

There are other sources as well, including some of the available books written/channeled about the Pleidians (however you want to spell it).

Thank you seircram. I look forward to your replies.

I just want to warn you that all channeled material is not necessarily fact. They very well may have been channeling information, but as to its validity only Oneness can tell. However, you are correct there are many books everywhere that have some very good information in them.

These are some books that I highly recommend one to read:

Atlantis, Alien Visitation & Genetic Manipulation - Michael Tsarion
Journey Out of The Body - Robert A Monroe
Communion - Whitley Strieber
Seth Speaks - Jane Roberts
Astral Travel for Beginners - Richard Webster
Astral Projection for Beginners - Edain McCoy
2012: The War for Souls - Whitley Strieber
The 12th Planet – Zecharia Sitchin
The Earth Chronicle Expeditions - Zecharia Sitchin
The Lost Book of Enki: Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God - Zecharia Sitchin
The End of Days: Armageddon and prophecies of the return - Zecharia Sitchin
When Time Began - Zecharia Sitchin
The Stairway to Heaven - Zecharia Sitchin
Genesis revisited: Is Modern Science Catching Up with Ancient Knowledge? - Zecharia Sitchin
Soul and Spirit, Fully Understand Yourself and Your Life - Edgar Cayce
Reincarnation and Karma - Edgar Cayce
The Psychic Sense, How to Awaken Your Sixth Sense to Solve Life's Problems and Seize Opportunities - Edgar Cayce

These are just off the top of my head. I will try to make a complete list soon.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Great thread. Great posts everyone.

I can relate to a lot that's been said.

I'm personally at a crossroads, struggling with what I believe to be close to a complete awareness but a lack of awakeness.

I'm still deeply bothered by the lack of willingness from people to become more aware; especially those that have an agreeance with most but a lack of drive to pursue anything.

I have some type of feeling that making others aware of what I know, is the most important thing I can do. But I don't necessarily believe that to be true.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xeroxed_Horizon

Thanks, but this method didn't work for me. I tried typing countless responses describing what I saw when I shut my eyes, but I couldn't describe it at all. It sure as hell wasn't the outline of my hand. It was blackness, dancing colors, light, and something I don't understand all at once. Visual confusion seems about right. Static also comes to mind.

I'm sleep deprived right now, I bet that's it. It's unlike me to not be able to do something like this.

Hi i posted an aura's thread if you would like to have a look.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Im crying now explaining this because i remember my experiences. But i still keep going back to my old self. It takes someone like Jesus to keep being in a state of love and keep trying to be but i know and feel eventually it will be constant for everyone when we all awaken to this. This i believe is what is happening up till 2012. We are creating heaven on earth ourselves by being love and Jesus is guiding alot of people to this realisation, but people think its the end of the world.I knwo in my heart its not unless we awaken to love. But me trying to explain this to everyone is like talking to abrick wall cause tis my experience.

Thank you so much for your wonderful post, you have described this awakening so well. this love is of such a pure and unconditional force its difficult to describe but you have done it brilliantly.

However one thing you did write is also very true unfortunatly, "I still keep going back to my old self", yes and so do I. To stay within that light and love is very hard because we are tied into our day to day lives. I strive so much to stay with it but its so hard. I hate myself some times for loosing the connection with the light, then when I find it again I say never will I let it go again and of course it does leave me. Maybe this is what ascension is about, a slow road to discovering how to stay in this energy of complete love. Strive I will though every day to stay awakened, I have been so lucky to become awake I will not allow the hum drum day to day living take it away from me. This is a skill we all must learn, how to stay within this light but not loose our grounding, by doing this we whont fail.

Thankyou so much for your beautiful reply i'am smiling. Not often do people understand me but i feel like im with family here hehehe. Yes everyday im striving to keep within this light and at times i admit i lose myself. I feel like only the world 'Love" can describe the feeling as its a human term and closely related but i feel its much more then a just a word that everyone might mistake it for. This is probably why its very hard to describe. Cause there is no other word for this love and love is a great sounding word. *Shrugs* So it must be love!

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakened sleeper

Originally posted by meadowfairy

Absolutely. With anything in life, you have to lose to win; else you would not appreciate the win. I have discovered many things in life from negative situations. An example, my OBE or NDE; I would not be here today were it not for this experience, and really if you think about it, it is you who is struggling with your darker side. Once you truly wake up you will no longer have fear, or hate, or anger. They will all evaporate into the nothing. You will be true to yourself and everything. I believe we are all grasping for this feeling, this love and hopefully one day we will all have it and live here on earth in peace and harmony.

Thank you Meadowfairy.

No more like thankyou. That is very true. I have been struggling with my darker side for many years. All the fear, hate and anger that i downloaded into my system. THen having experiences that either seemed like an attack or revenge was a by product of my brain throwing those things at me from what i held onto. It's not surprisisng that us as humans our brains would give us episodes where ewe think we a trully struggling with a situation and it can 't be this way. But there is a place we can all go to and that place definately is the reaching for the light and letting go of negative illusions.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by StrangeBrew
Great thread. Great posts everyone.

I can relate to a lot that's been said.

I'm personally at a crossroads, struggling with what I believe to be close to a complete awareness but a lack of awakeness.

I'm still deeply bothered by the lack of willingness from people to become more aware; especially those that have an agreeance with most but a lack of drive to pursue anything.

I have some type of feeling that making others aware of what I know, is the most important thing I can do. But I don't necessarily believe that to be true.

The lack of willingness could be that most people are indoctrinated from a young age like i was. But there is still room for improvement. I'am glad i have had my experiences otherwise i would nto have been awakened. Im glad i have come across the people i have met in my life especially my husband. For if it was nto for them i would still be watching the news and believing everything they say.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join