It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have awakened, and so can you.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
This thread is for you to talk about how you believe you have awakened. It is about what you are doing to stay awakened, and what you have experienced as you are doing so.

This is a positive thread. I would appreciate it staying this way. Thank you.

"I awake to find, no peace of mind. I said, how do you live as a fugitive? Down here, where I cannot see so clear. I said what do I know? Show me the right way to go." -Coldplay, Spies

When you search for truth, eventually you will find it, or it will find you. I have been searching for truth for a very long time. I believe I have found it, and I can tell you one thing, it hurts. When you realize that everything you thought once was is not, you have to re-find yourself. I have dealt with this from a very early age, and I am still dealing with it, however I am not here to tell you what is really going on in the world. I am here to tell you what is really going on in YOU.

These are some steps that I took to reach the level of awareness I am at currently.

Step one:
Observe yourself from a moment to moment basis. Observe yourself breathing, and smiling, and blinking, and chewing, and brushing your teeth. Observe yourself at any point during any day. This will unlock your consciousness. Now, this does not mean look in the mirror, or just do it and think your are observing. It means to feel you in the moment. This moment. Try not to think about your to-do list, or what you regret in the past, no daydreaming. Just live within the moment.

Step two:
Write your dreams down. Keep a notebook beside your bed and jot down your dreams as soon as you wake up. Some people have problems remembering their dreams. If this is you just think[I want to remember my dreams], and eventually you will. You have heard the phrase “If you set your mind to it, anything is possible”, well this is truer than most people could ever imagine.

Step three:
Meditate. Now, meditation is… unique for everyone. There are many different ways to meditate. I personally sit Indian style(crossing your legs underneath your body), with my back straight(sometimes it is best to sit up against a wall for proper support), and my arms interlocked and resting on my legs. I close my eyes and clear my mind. To do this I just sit there and I am in the moment as I explained earlier. I clear all thoughts. I start down at my toes and mentally make them loose, and then work my way up to my eyes and then my forehead. I make my entire body loose as a goose and comfortable. I breathe slowly and observe myself breathing. Eventually I get to the point where I feel as if I am not breathing. While my eyes are closed I start to see static or speckles, and then it forms into an abyss. I only see blackness. Then it fades away and starts forming colors and shapes and beautiful designs. *NOTE: For some it may take many tries to experience this, and much different durations.* Then I start getting images in my mind, some of which seem schizophrenic but I assure you, they are nothing of the sort. I pay attention to these images as they flash and spark into reality.

Since I have been doing this, I can now see a filmy membrane or grey haze around everything. If I concentrate I can manipulate it. I get a ringing sensation in my ears. I hear people’s thoughts, sometimes before they even think them. I feel a great Oneness of everything. Love, love is the ultimate answer to everything. *NOTE: I can write for days and days on how my life has changed and on what supernatural things have happened to me and around me, however I will save this for another day.*

I hope all of this helps you and I will post more on this and my life experience later. Thank you for your time.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Your meditaions seem very interesting. I've been able to see those gray auras for a while. its just getting color out of em takes a little bit of concentration for me. I usually meditate opening my chakras using hand signs or mudras. But I'm interested in what your opinion of the world is. When you awakend what did you see?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Sorry to burst your bubble, but he probably still didn't see positivity when he walked past some random person on the sidewalk. In turn, he probably realised that everyone's physical being was an idiot and realised that their spiritual side was probably a lot more sincere and worthy of existence.

Who am I to say, though? Maybe he just sees colours jiggle. One heck of a great trick to be able to do.

I don't know, I wish him well on his spiritual endeavours, wherever they may lead him. He's doing a lot better than most. Me included, but in saying that, I'm an idiot; low-life scum.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by awakened sleeper

Thank you for posting this on my profile, I had seen it prior to your message but thought I had done something to upset you earlier.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Angry Potato

What are you talking about dude

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Still_Learning

It's not what I'm talking about, it's what I'm thinking about.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Mr. Green, I am not sure what happened but apparently my computer dislikes you. It was not I.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by awakened sleeper
Mr. Green, I am not sure what happened but apparently my computer dislikes you. It was not I.

You expect me to believe that. No I think not. Three messages I recieved so thats three times you selected it. No computers do not have minds of their own, but you do. You are the VERY first person to select that with me...I was quite suprised really sleeper.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this, i will follow this thread for more of your bits of wisdom

I meditate on a very irregular basis for a few years now and even while i do not keep a scedule even now i feel the effects it has in my daily life.

thanks again!

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Honestly, I see drones. I see manipulated minds within organic bodies. I see people saying things, buying things and doing things that they later wonder-what just happend?. I see humans not acting like humans. I see lies in everything. I see hatred and coruption spreding everywhere like wildfire. I observe my fellow humans living their life like it's a task, a chore, a to-do list, instead of loving their lives, and loving everything within it. I see illusion in everything. I see babies growing up under heavy ill influence. And much, much more. I want to scream at the top of my lungs. I want to shout up into the heavens. Wake up! Wake up world, wake up humans, wake up, wake up!

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I do not know what happened, but I assure you I personally did no such thing. I feel like I should apologize for my computer or whatever forces are at work. What are my incentives to do such a thing? You bring the same message as I. Weird. They(whoever they or it may be) only validate my journey even more. I am sorry. Please trust me, will you?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
What. The. Hell.

You spend years meditating and have the ability to see auras and what not and that's all you can come up with?

I mean, geez, I'm sure you mean something much more, but you just can' grab that word as it is the one word that explains everything you feel about the world, but it is stuck in the metaphyiscal realm and are unable to pull it down to Earth. Just please don't shout up into the heavens. They can drop comets and gays into churches and stuff.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by awakened sleeper

Hey,good post and I agree with you and can relate to somethings.There has already been a thread started for people with similar experiences.You should check it out and post your thoughts and feelings there(I do).

Younger Generation Believers.....With Experiences

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angry Potato
What. The. Hell.

You spend years meditating and have the ability to see auras and what not and that's all you can come up with?

I mean, geez, I'm sure you mean something much more, but you just can' grab that word as it is the one word that explains everything you feel about the world, but it is stuck in the metaphyiscal realm and are unable to pull it down to Earth. Just please don't shout up into the heavens. They can drop comets and gays into churches and stuff.

When I get home I will be more enlightening, you see, I am working. I shall return swiftly.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I do respect you. I am similar to you, but can't see auras, nor do I meditate, not do I type as if I'm in the 1800s, but I respect people that type like yourself. Benevolence in your words hit me upside the head with fresh azaleas.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
hahaha this dudes funny.....I like em. Plus he has a really good point. I mean honestly. This state of humanity has been going on for a long time. Longer than you or me or the funny guitar dude. In fact. I think your seeing the negaive side to things as guitar man said. The world is turning. More people are "awakening" than ever before. Did you see that too when you were awakend? Just wait. It's like a silent revolution. Yes there are very horrible things that are escilating in this world as you such pointed out. But there are also great things escilating. And with the youth also. Think about it, a whole new generation of awakend youth. And I'm proud to be one of them. If that IS your definition of awakend.

[edit on 16-6-2008 by Still_Learning]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
To be honest, I believe that most of the people here will survive a cataclysm if it is to come within out years as Humans. We will probably bring peace the world again and fight for peace and order and stuff.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Well sleeper I feel your computer is stranger than most then.
Yes we do speak the same and yes I will trust you but what happened was most strange.

I do not see auras but I meditate using the chakra energies. This has led me to see that complete love is all we need to become awakened.

I have come under a lot of negativity recently for posting about this subject, maybe the fact that you have put this in the paranormal will prevent this from happening again. These ascension threads do seem to attract high emotions so forgive me if I observe now and then.

You see for me to be called a western idiot for wanting to try meditation is unfair ( not on this thread another awakening thread), what is wrong with me wanting to become more enlightened and open to new ideas to try and better myself? Meditation is not just for the enlightened Eastern people its for all humanity. Its a shame more westerners dont attempt to discover it.

I am trying to reject power and greed and follow the true love of the light yet recently all I get is abuse. If this thread stays on topic I will be happy.

Im for love, life, light and positivity.
MG

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I find it kind of amazing and surprising how closely the OP's "steps" match pretty much exactly the path that I took to become what I too would consider more "awakened" than most others. I don't see auras, but most is the same, right down to "meditating" and seeing swirling colour, I will also feel vibrations and other weird sensations too. On one hand I don't even like to refer to it as "meditation". It seems really dorky, I don't know... I don't want to sit cross-legged in some Indian pose... I just lay on my bed and relax. I prefer to call it a relaxation rather than meditation. I could get into specifics, but then I would essentially have to write out entire courses worth of information.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by awakened sleeper

Honestly, I see drones. I see manipulated minds within organic bodies. I see people saying things, buying things and doing things that they later wonder-what just happend?. I see humans not acting like humans. I see lies in everything. I see hatred and coruption spreding everywhere like wildfire. I observe my fellow humans living their life like it's a task, a chore, a to-do list, instead of loving their lives, and loving everything within it. I see illusion in everything. I see babies growing up under heavy ill influence. And much, much more. I want to scream at the top of my lungs. I want to shout up into the heavens. Wake up! Wake up world, wake up humans, wake up, wake up!

I cant begin to tell you how true this rings with me. I find myself screaming the exact same thing in my mind over and over every day.

WAKE UP!!

I also feel this overwhelming bombardment of poison hate, like an jet engine to the face and ears that is desperately trying to keep me asleep and submissive.

My mind is ringing and I fear I am loseing my grip at times.

Focus is becoming impossible.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join