It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

What if we already have microchips implanted?

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Now, many of us here discuss about whether or not we should accent the microchip implants if we were given the choice. But think about this:

Nano technological chips can be extremely small, literally a size of a skin's pore. They can be easily inhaled and indigested.

If I was among the NWO government lines, I would think this way:

Why bother asking human population whether they want the chips or not - when you can hide the chips in food or water and make humans inhale or indigest them?

[edit on 16-6-2008 by Spooky Fox Mulder]




posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Continuing this line of thought.

Which large food chain you would find in almost every country in the world?

McDonald's

Picture the following:

Every Not Implanted Human visits McDonald's once in his/hers life. At McDonald's, by food or water, a tiny nano chip is being indigested by the Not Implanted Human - and the human becomes a carrier of the nano chip. The nano chip travels within the human's digestive system and finally arrives at the brain area, where it can manipulate with human's subconsciousness and communicate with the mainframe.

The nano chip also recognizes this human's following visits at McDonald's and thus it signals to the mainframe that the human already has a chip, and there is no need to waste another chip on him/her.



posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder
Continuing this line of thought.

Which large food chain you would find in almost every country in the world?

McDonald's

Picture the following:

Every Not Implanted Human visits McDonald's once in his/hers life. At McDonald's, by food or water, a tiny nano chip is being indigested by the Not Implanted Human - and the human becomes a carrier of the nano chip. The nano chip travels within the human's digestive system and finally arrives at the brain area, where it can manipulate with human's subconsciousness and communicate with the mainframe.

The nano chip also recognizes this human's following visits at McDonald's and thus it signals to the mainframe that the human already has a chip, and there is no need to waste another chip on him/her.


ok, you totally lost, im pretty sure all of us here

was it a ploy to send your post to the top again?

your stomach acid is pretty damn good stuff, itll eat through alot of things so for chip to survive and not leave via the bowels, i dont see your arguement

what would be the point of knowing how many big macs you eat in a year to the govt?



posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Maybe this chick ate at mcdonalds too




posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil
was it a ploy to send your post to the top again?


Um...no.


However, one would find this rather interesting to this topic:




When one thinks of the name McDonald one immediately thinks of the fast food hamburger chain which has franchises all over the world. The McDonald’s Corp. has been rumored for years to be connected to Satanism. In fact a book which tries to debunk belief in a Satanic conspiracy entitled Satan Wants You reported the rumor that Mc Donald’s owner Ray Kroc tithed to the Church of Satan. (see Satan Wants You, pg. 140).

Ray Kroc does spend time with NWO elites and is a member of the Bohemian Grove. There is no doubt that the McDonald’s Corp. has an inside track with the Illuminati, because the U.S. government has given according to one source 40 million dollars in public tax money to McDonalds to help them set up McDonald Restaurants in foreign countries under the disguise that this was money spent on foreign policy. In 1991, the total of McDonald outlets (restaurants) in the 3 primary European nations of Britain, France and West Germany totaled 959 restaurants.



www.theforbiddenknowledge.com... tm



posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I highly doubt technology is advanced enough to do the feats you speak of. Sure, you can insert tiny RFID chips into every human on Earth, but without a special "number" for each chip, all you have is 6.7 billion dots on a computer screen! And doing as you say would be extremely expensive.


I personally think the chip will be inserted by persuasion. The mainstream media is already promising implantable RFID chips for medical purposes, chips in clothing, etc. in the near future. Brain-enhancement chips. Any form of nanotechnology WILL be used for human tracking, and people will, literally, line up to receive one!



posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by thetruth777
I highly doubt technology is advanced enough to do the feats you speak of.


Well, I was theoretically speaking. Based on all those alien technology theories.



posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by thetruth777
I highly doubt technology is advanced enough to do the feats you speak of.


Well, I was theoretically speaking. Based on all those alien technology theories.



posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder

Originally posted by thetruth777
I highly doubt technology is advanced enough to do the feats you speak of.


Well, I was theoretically speaking. Based on all those alien technology theories.



Think about it, to effectively track the masses, you need RFID chips, each with an individualized 32-digit number. Your idea simply won't work because

a. To ensure at least one chip survives in the body, you literally need thousands in the food/water, and

b. Each of those need to have an individualized PIN number.




But I'm not saving your idea is ridiculous. Putting chips in baby VACCINES could potentially work, though I strongly doubt that program is in place. You asked a really good question. With nanotechnology, it is possible to spray "nanodust" on a crowd and track down all crowd members, but I highly doubt that that is implemented on an individual level. A national ID card/driver's license with an RFID chip could be plausible.



posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by thetruth777
But I'm not saving your idea is ridiculous. Putting chips in baby VACCINES could potentially work, though I strongly doubt that program is in place. You asked a really good question. With nanotechnology, it is possible to spray "nanodust" on a crowd and track down all crowd members, but I highly doubt that that is implemented on an individual level. A national ID card/driver's license with an RFID chip could be plausible.


Thank you. Finally someone who takes my ideas seriously


Indeed, the nanotechnology is evolving and being so small, it would be much, much easier to inject in humans than an RFID chip. Assuming that the nanotechnology at the given time will be more evolved than the RFID chip.


[edit on 30-6-2008 by Spooky Fox Mulder]



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join