It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chat users. Please Read.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I want to remind all chat users that chat is a perk of ATS and that the same rules apply in the chat room as they do on the boards,

Now. The chat room is a fun place to hang out and make friends, But the Rules have to be read carefully if you are a user.

The chat room can be taken away from us if these rules are not kept up to standard,
So I urge all users and those who may join the chat room to look over the rules,

Chat logs are kept, and if need be we can read them if alerted to a problem,

Personal drug talk in the chat rooms is a BIG no, posting pictures ect the same,
You would not post it on the board so don’t do it in the chat room, There are many places you can do that, ATS is not one of them, We have young members who are in there and that’s not something they should be exposed to in our chat rooms, We are all above that, and im sure those who have young teens would agree that its not something they would want ATS members to be exposed to, We want a safe room where any age of member can go,

On we go to,

Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.

Keep it clean, Again there are other places which you can do this, Your own personal msn ect, Please lets calm this in our chat room, This way in allows all to enjoy the ATS chat experience without feeling awkward,

2) Behaviour: You will not behave in an abusive, hateful and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

Again if you have an issue with a chat user, Alert us using the complaints, Do not react as it just makes things worse, Alert us and we will pull up the logs and access the situation, and take Action where needed,

So please lets just keep this all in mind, and have a fun…

Asala

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

Will do Asala, this is of course a good thing to keep in mind.
Everyone should be reminded of this every once and a while so that things don't go downhill in the chat room.

I think that regular chat users should have to post least once in this thread just so that there is no "I didn't know" kind of attitudes going on.

heres to keeping it clean

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Good reminder

I know there would be a lot of upset members if chat were to go away, so please, let's play nice and make chat the friendly fun place that it is.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I 100% agree. Because ATS chat is great, and a lot of old members as well as new can come together and talk and have light hearted banter with each other. Please people do not ruin it for the people that have come to love and make this site grow.

If you do not like the terms and conditions on this site then leave and don't come back! (Oni' words!!!!) but now being nice and using Asala words, there are many other sites that can tolerate such behaviour and talk.

Don't ruin this for us! It would be truly rude and inconsiderate.

Oni x x

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Yeah, keep it clean please people...

I'd be really upset if chat was taken away... it's the only place anything I type ever gets read hehehehehehehe

See you all in chat sometime soon

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Hiyah Asala

Thanks for the reminder! I like popping into chat and will make sure to keep it G-rated

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
How do I use chat?

Can someone U2U me?

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Enrikez

There is a tab at the top of the page that says;
home, stats, FEEDS, HOT, TOP, board, recent posts, myATS, profile, members MemCenter, search, FAQ, chat, submit, ATS MIX, log out.

Your gonna want to hit the chat button that gets you into chat, (if you have more than 200 posts)

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by asala

Well of course, dear Asala da la la.
Chat is for fun, and no one should ever feel like they do not want to be there, for any reason.

For clarification of what Asala just said, some of the behavior not allowed in chat, like abusiveness in chat is considered being an online bully, which is a no no, even in a regular chat, let alone ATS.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Well I'd hope that anybody found to be misusing chat would be dealt with before we lose it ? Is that not the case ?

A lot of people get turned off chat at times with some of the activity goin on in there, you know sometimes takes on the quality of a bad yahoo chat room *shudders*

If we lose chat because of it getting outta hand I, and many others, are gonna be mad as a hell and damnation preacher so yall keep it clean dammit

*Composes herself and steps out*

[edit on 20-6-2008 by ImJaded]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
How do I go about finding this websites "Chatroom?" I didn't realize there was one...am I too new to join?

Best Regards,

Richie

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Seaman_Richie hey there

The ATS chat is a tab at the top of the page, (From the ATS page not BTS)

You can only enter once you have 200 posts, Its to assure that people know the rules by then so less likely to abuse it,

you have 50 posts at the sec so 150 to go, BTS is a great way of getting your post count up as theres alot of chit chat subjects in there ranging from music to relationships and even food!

Im sure we will see you in the chat room soon,

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Only because you said so Asala...

By the way..

Will you marry me?????? (One day, you WILL say yes!)

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImJaded
Well I'd hope that anybody found to be misusing chat would be dealt with before we lose it ? Is that not the case ?

A lot of people get turned off chat at times with some of the activity goin on in there, you know sometimes takes on the quality of a bad yahoo chat room *shudders*

If we lose chat because of it getting outta hand I, and many others, are gonna be mad as a hell and damnation preacher so yall keep it clean dammit

*Composes herself and steps out*

[edit on 20-6-2008 by ImJaded]

what she said.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
So does that mean I can't post that picture of my bum that I took? It's a nice bum, I swear!!

Here, let me show you...

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Rasobasi420

lmfao Ras! that deserves a thread in itself

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
So does this mean I have to stop using my ninja skills on other people In the chatroom?

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by 5ealchris

Not necessarily, it must be a consensual battle is all

You won't hold onto your ninja King title long if you keep disappearing like you have been though
lol

I'll be waiting ...

[edit on 21-6-2008 by ImJaded]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Oh My goodness, I think,....nevermind.

Yeah, ya don't wanna know what I think there.

[edit on 21-6-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImJaded
reply to post by 5ealchris

Not necessarily, it must be a consensual battle is all

You won't hold onto your ninja King title long if you keep disappearing like you have been though
lol

I'll be waiting ...

[edit on 21-6-2008 by ImJaded]

Oh I see.

Well I guess I'll be spending more time in there then

Ninja King 5e is out.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join