It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exxon's gross misconduct

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
So check this out!!I live in a small town(15,000) in Arizona.Our gas avg. is about $3.98 per gallon. now I know exxon is a business and has a right to make money, butI heard the other day how Exxon was closing several gas stations because"They couldnt compete with Wal-mart, Cosco< and various other stations".Well I drove by the Exxon yesterday and they wanted $4.50 for regular unleaded!!!!well of course they cant compete with $3.98 but couldnt they go maybe $4.00 or something, I mean how brass is it to sell at .50 more per gallon i guess thats not enough to keep there gas stations open..I dont know what I'm trying to say but I was just baffled that i heard that and then seen $4.50 a gallon !!!

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Funny i remember about 2000 are 2001 a company came to sane diego and bought up old texacos and shell's and in the paper said they where rebranding them exxons!
In the paper they said they would compet with arco at the time they did but 6 months later boom as high as any one in san diego !
They still own them as of today but never did compete with arco aka bp
hell get gas at costco ,safeway, sams club all gas is gas the additives is what makes it !
go buy some techron at the store and once a month run premium it will keep the engine running fine!

join