It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Contact the Greys

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Varrin7

ok, how would i go about "respectively asking them"? Meditation? Just talk?

Yes, If you want God, or angels, or midwayers, or Greys to hear you, speak to them out loud. Go somewhere private, either indoors or out, and vocalize what you want. None of the above will invade your mind and "read" it. You must talk to them. If they are nearby and hear you, maybe they will decide to contact you. No guarantees. But don't give up either.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   
easiest way to contact the greys... Is to be abducted yourself. However it's not going to be a pleasant experience. Painful medical experiments that would shock even the most insane psychopath killer.

Not to mention there could be future contacts with the E.B.E's that you may not want, and theres possibilities of implants or unwanted surveillance as well. Not to mention your credibility as a person will be severely questioned, as claiming you were abducted by aliens.

That being said, if you still want to see them, research ufo but more specifically ABDUCTION hotspots. Then go there, camp out and wait....

Though I do hope you at least record or livestream the event, because if evidence can be produced then that would be the smoking gun.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Christian Voice

Have you ever considered it the other way around?maybe demons and Angels are E.Ts? Even back in the biblical days ufos were witnessed the bible talks of "watchers" and works of arts depict ufos.and maybe they were acknowledged as angels and gods simple because they came from above out of light from a craft.its because of things like that that I have remained very open minded.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
build a beacon and transmit radio signals into space and they will send you encrypted messages in which you have to decode. it's becoming difficult because according to Edward Snowden, the CIA developed technology to encrypt an encrypted message making it nearly impossible to collect data that these beings are sending to us. The ''aliens'' send out messages by radio waves and it's our job to collect that data and decode it for the message, it's that simple. a reply to: Varrin7

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Greys aren't the type of creatures to willingly chat or come into contact with humans. What they do is strictly business and abduct who they see fit. You probably wouldn't remember it anyways if it did indeed happen. Lastly from what I have heard getting abducted by Greys isn't a very pleasant thing....

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
put their saucer up on cement blocks and steal the wheels? paint graffiti on the hull? take out the commander's chair and the main reactor?
edit on 25-11-2015 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Chiiru

Chiiru I had the same experience with meditation. AI had been trying to use hemisync music and focus on trying to astral travel. One night after doing this a grey appeared at the end of my bed and spoke to me mentally. It said let me help you with something. It touched my ankle and pulled my spirit from my body and took me above the planet. It was incredible. He said dont be afraid of your future. I was floating above the earth then I was pulled back into my body and I layed in my bed terrified for a few minutes. Then thought how incredible it was.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join