It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Contact the Greys

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Con't)

is absolutely correct.

www.youtube.com...

www.shadowpeople.org...

The way i fought one off was by closing my eyes, and calming down, they can freeze your nerves and you whole body can freeze, but if you calm down and loose that fear instead of them feeding of your strength you quickly start feeding off theirs. Now i did not know this at the time. Just imagine you wake up all happy and then look up top corner of your left shoulder and there is a freaking black shadow being i.e Jin right in you face, holding down your wrists.

After wards throughout the day i had this tingling cold energy feeling on my wrists. And i know why they want our souls so bad and our energy, it feels very good, and powerful, i felt so fresh, new, powerful, active and clear minded that whole day.

I remember when i lost all fear, i started lifting both my arms up, and my arms were shaking up and down, like when you arm wrestle with a buddy and both of you are struggling, thats how it was, i lifted my arms, few centimeters off the ground then few more, at this same time i kept looking at it, and it didn't want me to, i was trying to distract it so i can use my arms to lift it while it was using all its energy to freeze my body, and after i really knew it was real when it froze my eyeballs so i would not role my eyes to my shoulder to look at it, this is where i really panicked because i realized oh crap this is really real, im about to get possessed, as something swirling smoke started coming out its mouth towards mine, and then i calmed down again i closed my eyes and hummed, louder, louder till i was able to scream. i Also remember that i almost lifted my arms 30cm of the ground and its arms were intensely shaking as if it could not hold me any longer.

but word of advice try to not let them even come near you let alone touch you. How? watch the video i linked, and TRUST YOUR GUT FEELINGS, EVEN IN YOUR DREAM, IF YOU HAVE A REALLY STRANGE ODD DREAM, IN YOUR DREAM TELL YOUR SELF TO WAKE UP, ITS THE JIN GIVING YOU A REALLY STUPID NO PLOT DREAM SO YOU CAN STAY ASLEEP WHILE IT GETS CLOSE ENOUGH TO TOUCH YOU TO PARALYZE YOU. I remember the first time i saw one, but it appeared to be like a young man like me but just shadow figure crouched down trying to come close to me, but i woke up so fast i saw it, and it realized i saw it, it turned to the left and ran into my closet.

but just remember hold your ground and do not fear them, all these scary hollywood movies are made just for this reason FEAR, they want us to fear. if they ever touch you, close you eyes and yell "GOD HELP ME" THE LIGHT BEINGS NEAR BY WILL COME TO YOUR AID. But if you want them gone for good, tell them to leave and never come back, thats it, and if they touch you, and you have no fear you can drain their energy, because then they fear you. i just knew what to do the first time round by luck, and God watching over me, i trusted my instics and gut too.

But its much better you never see them or have them follow you, they get attracted to certain people and follow them until they get what they want.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by ARC22]

[edit on 24-6-2008 by ARC22]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeeHawt
Speak with Prophet Yahweh, he can assist you with what your looking for

The "Profit" Yahweh is a Scam

IMHO

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Here we go again... back into religeon... The OP didn't ask about Jins , the Quran , the bible or the vedas or Angels or the Tora... you want to contact inter dimensional beings... here is how you can.

Learn " The Truth " about yourself and realize what you can create. Meditate , connect with your higher self. Some Salvia Divinorum may help If you've tried entheogens , If not then stay the hell away from them because you will have a loss of self or ego that you can't control and will be terrifying for you. It's not a game or recreational drug (If you are looking for a fun high or to get stoned this isn't for you) but if the " Diviners sage" is used with the proper respect in the proper setting it is useful into gaining insight into whats real and whats not.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder

Originally posted by Varrin7
hey, does anyone know any PROVEN methods for contacting "greys"

You don't contact the Greys - the Greys contact you.

it looks like they have already contacted you?
why they don't contact me? why they contact others?

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disney

One thing I would point out was that they didnt have much regard for the US government!

Nor do many people on earth

Actually Angels first contacted U.S. Government in 1949, with an offer to solve the problems of U.S. and mankind generally. They were rejected, because that would mean the loss of governmental power. That was with Truman, on Muroc AFB (afterwards renamed to Edwards). Then they tried again, in 1954 with Eisenhower. Again they were rejected, but this time Angels also warned them about the greys, who are also about to come and propose their "offers".

When greys flew in, the U.S. military governmental people were so astounded by the abilities of the WEAPONS the greys can provide U.S. with, they decided that they want that AT ANY COST. Well the cost was, that they would let greys do abductions and all those experiments. They do it till now, and in fact, most of those underground bases like area-51 are these greys' bases. But enough about greys, starting to feel bad...
So that's basically why Angels do not regard U.S. much.

proof please? your website scares me too.... but yeah even if its just a book or two that you read this out of, im interested to know. thanks!

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Varrin7

dude, honestly..... ummmmm you seriously don't like greys. i once had an online conversation with a man who claimed to know a great deal about aliens. from what he told me, and it seemed factual, mentioning several stars i googled that proved to be actual stars, the greys seek a dictatorship on earth. there are groups of good aliens but the greys and the reptilians certainly aren't among them.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
wow, haven't been on in sooooooo long. so many new posts.

okay, so i haven't contacted anything yet (as far as i know) however, while meditating a couple times i got this image in my mind of being in an empty space. it's sort of like if a cartoon puts thier character in a "no where land", where it's just nothing but a surface, and everything else is black. it only lasted a second. now i have been trying to hold this place in my mind, in an attempt to see if someone is trying to meet me in this place. will continue to update.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varrin7

Originally posted by Electricneo
There's a book written over 20 years ago where the Greys tell you how to contact them.

I don't give out the name of the book so don't ask-research it yourself.

well, what the heck am i supposed to research for? Do you understand how much info is on the internet. without any filters other than it came out ABOUT 20 years ago, there wold probably be MILLIONS of sites to look through, probably more.

Could you please specify a little bit?

if you dont want to post the info on this board, you could email me the title or the method itself:
[email protected]

"Nobody said research the internet-Books-remember those?-
A better clue still-Written over 25 years ago -that really narrows it down-how any books were written about the Greys over 25 years ago?
Any good investigator could narrow that down. If anyone is really serious about contacting the Greys they'll not be lazy about it. Besides contacting
the Greys is not like going to the mall arcade it's dangerous. It could
f**k you up for life, mentally. They're not a video game-once you get
pulled into their cycle it's up to them what they want to do with you.

You're better off contacting the surfer Nordics-the blonde, blue-eyed humanoids who wear blue uniforms and have huge eyes like a Japanese
manga character. At least this way any anal probe will be consensual. If that's your thing, frankly it's not my cup of TNT.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Varrin7

I have found as a small child getting contact is vary easy, but not really what you would find a fun experiance. I had a feever and i was week from having the flue. I couldn't sleep because i was to hot. with the feever my mined seemed to have slowed down. and as i lay in my bed i seen a 6ft grey that wasnt interested in me as mutch as the londry soap in the hall. i seen with my eyes, i'm not #in you. It was only 5ft away no contact though i tryed, some how i just couldn't say anything i tryed to sream but nothing. The altured state of a feever, being a child and the time was 3:00AM-4:00AM. I think they are threttend my stronger people like a man of 21-45years any younger or older ,oh yeah, and don't forget body strength. They are like Birds, you must be slow with it try to hard and they fly away, some times they come back to concore you. they like being the top-dog what can i say! but in my studys i have found the time you are looking for contact are the hours you are seelping the deepest say 2:30AM-4:00AM, and remember this though "you are more likely to be the one not having fun"! I PREY you good luck and may GOD rest your thoughts if it is a bad experiance! "I have Lived with the flashbacks from that day, it has been 16years of torement ever sence that day when i was 5year old. I Prey you safety if you try anything that works like the little info i could give you! Well Good Luck And God Speed...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
i'd like to contribute something to this topic

i've seen the so called "alien" or "grey" face materialize in my mind's eye while meditating many times. the first time, it scared me. i erased it, focused on something else. i've seen it since, but i've also seen the faces of people i know materialize when i feel emotions for them in my every day life.... i personally believe its just thoughts, subconscious or conscious, manifesting themselves while i am in a meditative state. i don't really believe i am communicating with anything, though i've never given it a thought, as there's never been any real dialogue during meditation. just my 2 cents.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Varrin7

You talk to the analyst of the Hills and FBI agents that talked to Walton.
Those are the best leads I know of.
The Greys being completely made to deny man made flying ships.
See if people clamored for the technology enough and bashed the Cartel
disinformation machine we could all go find some ETs whenever we want.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Varrin7

Practice meditating. Try the quadrant technique other poster have linked to. It worked for me the first time and was what opened the door in the first place, but then again I have a fair amount of experience with meditation. Meditative contact comes first, then the ships might start showing up and flying over (and I mean physically and close up). Also be prepared for very high strangeness throughout the months around you and your family and friends. As for physical contact that's a pretty big deal, on so many levels, (ie- psychosocial, medical, exposure, etc.) so don't expect that any time soon.

Baby steps my friend, baby steps. Absorb your experiences before asking and jumping in too deep. You may think you're ready for the big stuff but even the small stuff will rattle your nerves, unless you're used to paranormal phenomena.

BTW, I'm not sure what all the hatemongering is on here, but my experiences contradict those negative comments. They were very informative, respectful, and considerate.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
here's a thought... it's no final thought or anything just something to think about.

what if they have been contacting you all along but need you to be able to understand their language, which isn't heard with your ears or seen with your eyes? I know it's a frustrating thing to hear but consider it, what if they are actually all around you right now but wouldn't dare show themselves to you because they are smart enough to know what the consequences might be... which could be a lot of things.

i mean seriously, what if they are communicating with you right now, they just want to see you be able to hone in on their frequency... and what if that is actually a REALLY important issue prior to any such visual contact.

i will say this, even if you were 100% sure that they were benevolent and really wanted this, what if handling it was indeed an issue? You may not believe me but i have seen, heard, felt... briefly, distantly, carefully... and it still nothing like any experience I have ever had. What if something you wanted worse than anything was capable of making you feel things that your current perception was simply not able to handle?... like a very strong mind altering drug that would never kill you, but could drive you completely and totally insane if your trip just happens to go in the wrong direction. OR... could be the best experience ever!

Are you SURE you want to experience IN FULL things that many can't even experience in concept?
might be the best thing ever, but i think it's a good question to ask because if you got your wish... I seriously think you might be putting yourself at a risk of having your mind completely blown.

Mere brushes, for me... are intense. SERIOUSLY intense.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

Exactly! Baby steps, and one step at a time.

To the OP, when you start questioning if what you've experienced was real as any good skeptic should, and you get a distinct mental message to "look up in the sky... right... NOW" and it's not your internal voice or thought, and as you look up at that moment they fly right over you close up and in full glory, well it's paradigm shattering. And then it happens again, and again, and again. Just remember you opened that door and stepped through, and you can't go back, except in ignorance if you can't handle it. And that's the point, be careful what you wish for.

They are "telepathic" and so yes, your state of mind is something they will pick up on immediately, as well as your intentions. What you project will likely be drawn to you; They warned me of that... and to be careful, not from them, but from some of us. There may be "bad ones" out there but those I communicated with were actually very considerate guides. If they are that way to you, then return the gesture and be patient (there is usually a time lapse between a projected desire and a signal return so to speak). Good luck in your adventure!

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   
The best way to make contact, is to look at a picture of the race that you wish to contact. Speak to the picture mentally as if speaking to a person from that race. This may take time, but eventually they will hear you. If they wish to have contact, they will respond. Treat them with respect and they will respond in kind.

You can initiate but ultimately it's up to them. Good luck 😊 and yes this method works, I know from experience.

a reply to: Varrin7

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Hollywood doesn't usually get it right,... but the movie "Dark Skies"

pretty much nails it...

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: akonta2
The best way to make contact, is to look at a picture of the race that you wish to contact. Speak to the picture mentally as if speaking to a person from that race. This may take time, but eventually they will hear you. If they wish to have contact, they will respond. Treat them with respect and they will respond in kind.

You can initiate but ultimately it's up to them. Good luck 😊 and yes this method works, I know from experience.

a reply to: Varrin7

Wouldn't that first require one to have a picture of them?

Also...Did you really resurrect a 7 year old thread for that?

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: akonta2

A Gray contacted me two days ago via text message. We're going to a Czech sports bar today for food, drink, and Blackhawks.

edit on 6-6-2015 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: coastlinekid
Hollywood doesn't usually get it right,... but the movie "Dark Skies"

pretty much nails it...

That was a pretty scary take on them. I thought the movie was well done.
edit on 6-6-2015 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
They are telepathic...they would already know you want to contact them, but you have nothing to offer, why should they contact you?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join