It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One event will disprove the galactic federation with a bang!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Ok, yes, sorry, a topic about the Galactic federation. Bear with me. As far as i know the whole galactic federation thing has been out there since before internet began i think. Now is this whole galactic federation thing impossible to disprove, you cannot prove the absence of something.

I'm on the fence in regards to the galactic federation but if they do exist and are on the level; Yay for us!

The one thing that will disprove the galactic federation is when a nuke will be succesfully launched on this earth destroying a city or a country. Why? Well, the galactic federation with their advanced technology and everything say they have been given the mandate to not let us nuke ourselves, wich is a good thing i like to think. So when the US or/and Iran get nuked this will disprove the Galactic federation because they said they will not allow it to happen, if it does i like to think that it is definite proof that the Galactic federation is just somebodies imagination running wild

Link

To that end we have ensured that matters do not get out of hand, and that is why we have been authorized to prevent the further use of nuclear weapons. They have caused so much damage to you and Mother Earth, and yet knowing the consequences of their continued use your military and governments would use them again.

Link

We have consistently warned against the use of nuclear weapons, and in no circumstances will that be allowed.

And who knows, maybe some evil and dark force is trying to nuke us but keeps getting hindered by those helpfull aliens. or just maybe nobody is crazy enough to nuke anything because of the fact that nobody can live there anymore for a bunch of years and what use is a NWO if 80% of the earth is uninhabitable?

So in short, the galactc federation can be disproven if a nuke explodes killing a bunch of people. Or am i missing something here?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
you also have to keep in mind that if you nuke something the fallout is going to affect a MUCH larger area than the bomb itself did, in other words, winds could carry the nuclear fallout to neighboring countries, or hell even countries halway across the world.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Harman

Since the galactic federation by it's very advanced nature should have existed for many thousands of years, I would say that the bombing of Japan in 1945 should answer the question.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

yea, but the atom bomb is NOWHERE near as powerful as the nukes we have today.

maybe they weren't watching us when that happened... perhaps that is the very reason they are here watching over us now.

just playing devil's advocate. as much as i would like to believe that there is some super special, super loving group of invisible aliens orbitting our earth with literally thousands of "light" ships, i just think the entire notion is a bit silly.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SRTkid86

I am with you on that one. I think we are on our own.

If, by chance, they are out there then they don't care about what happens here or they are working with the PTB and are doing little for the common man. I don't believe they have concern for us other than a possible lab. Our belief system must be very different from theirs.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

maybe they weren't watching us when that happened... perhaps that is the very reason they are here watching over us now.

What about all the "foo fighters" during WWII. "They" certainly seemed to be out and about.

As for the OP and nuke theory...

A) There's no galactic council.
B) Intelligent aliens wouldn't interfere with our evolution. If we nuke ourselves then we don't deserve to belong to their little Type 2 or Type 3 civilization clubs.

[edit on 16-6-2008 by Scramjet76]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SRTkid86
you also have to keep in mind that if you nuke something the fallout is going to affect a MUCH larger area than the bomb itself did, in other words, winds could carry the nuclear fallout to neighboring countries, or hell even countries halway across the world.

Jup, we would be royally screwed. In that case i hope that i will be in the blastradius and that it will start at night on a weekday. One minute i'm sleeping peacefully and the next there is a smoldering vapor formerly known as Harman*

Originally posted by roadgravel
reply to post by Harman

Since the galactic federation by it's very advanced nature should have existed for many thousands of years, I would say that the bombing of Japan in 1945 should answer the question.

This has been answered yeah, just maybe that was the moment they started watching.

Originally posted by roadgravel

I am with you on that one. I think we are on our own.

If, by chance, they are out there then they don't care about what happens here or they are working with the PTB and are doing little for the common man. I don't believe they have concern for us other than a possible lab. Our belief system must be very different from theirs.

True enough, and yeah i hope they are real but take into account that there are more than enough people out there that want their moment or decade of glory and just makes up this kind of stuff. So no i'm not counting on their existence but if they are real and a caring bunch of bighearted aliens it's only good, i'd say we need some parenting

Anyway, once we see THIS out of our window we can die with the knowledge that the GF was just a bunch of bullcrap.

*Not my real name

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

I tend to believe you on that one but i do not KNOW it to be true, a nuke will answer it for us. So i hope to never KNOW the non existence of the galactic federation. And true or not; it's always a fun read

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
By the way, the reverse is also true ofcourse. if the world really gets crazy enough to push some buttons and the missiles just crash to the ground without detonating i will paint my roof with a big 'THANKS' on it.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Agreed, and all the nukes we have tested since 1945...

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
So many different ideas exist regarding the Galactic Federation, from Billy Meiers claims of both face to face and telepathic contact with a group of the Pleiadeans/Plejarens, to the Ashtar Command group. Personally, I don't doubt that in this very large and probably far more ancient universe than even scientists are aware, that there are groups of positive beings. I've read some very interesting forums concerning the very real experiences of childhood contactees, involving both greys and pleiadeans (who are more symbolic of a group), and these are not made public or are a seeking for fame.

Whether actual messages regarding use of nuclear have really been given is debatable. But even if individuals have exploited the idea, it doesn't negate the possible existence of a positive confederation in our galaxy, or even inter-galactic.

Job 38:31 KJV Can you bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?

Many disclosures have told of various et races involved with earth, possibly based here for a long time. The abductees have some messages of their own, and the most likely abductor is a grey et. Ken Bakeman's account of abductions from childhood mention the human race as a weed that has taken over the garden and will be replaced. Some chilling ideas. Furthermore, et technology has been linked frequently with the PTB and perhaps could be seen as responsible for their world domination plans. If there is a confederation, which I believe considering the size of this universe is highly possible, and if our planet is so inundated with various races, therefore of value to many ets, which many many accounts suggest, then its quite possible that something is up. Should we rely on such a thing without working to oust the tyrants from our world and correct the injustices to both planet earth and its people? This does not preclude involvement by good forces since non-involvement has already breached by certain ets and has enabled a hijacking of our planet by the PTB.

top topics

join