It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention, the coming of the messiah could be the coming of the Anti-Christ(False messiah)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DodgeG1

Man i understood what u mean...But u're not understanding my point of view...God made his work, he created the universe and the creation, and sent Jesus, so that if anyone believes in him shall not perish but live eternal life in heaven...Now the question is, Why God isn't feeding the people...? I told u, it's like when God watches a Bad man Killing gd people, the same as God watching a good man feeding people..Do u realize the pattern here...Every one will be judged according to his work and way of life..He creates us with free-will, and with that free will we choose if we want to follow him or not....

So don't just ask me why when he see these poor people why can't he feed them...It's our job to feed them..If we really love our God we shoud feed them by ourselves..Yes i agree with u "that why God is sitting there and not feeding them himself", well u can't question God abt everything, for an intelligent mind that created the whole universe, will not be questioned why he isn't feeding the people, despite that we're the ones whose not feeding them...

P.S: If u want to shed more light on this subject or any, enter this site, it'll come in handy " www.gotquestions.org" .. PeaCe

---------------------------------
TheY Are WaiTinG FoR A MiRacLe To StaTe Ur ExisTance, What MiRacLe Is More GloRiFieD Than OuR LorD Jesus

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by GJIML

We do not choose God, but God chooses us.
We do not have free will to be good.
We are corrupt humans and only have a limited ability to do good.
We are given freedom from the bondage of sin and through grace have a certain ability of freedom of will to aspire to goodness but are hampered by our corrupted selves, despite being saved.
This is the crux of the dilemma between the protestant reformers and the Catholic Church.
The Vatican pronounces those who do not buy into their Free Will doctrine, to be heretics.
If we want to think we have a free will, then the next step is to think that we need to exercise it to our own justification.
Protestants believe in Justification by Faith.
A lot of protestant churches have been infiltrated by papists and agents of the Pope to twist their belief to be in conformity with the Catholic version of salvation.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join