It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention, the coming of the messiah could be the coming of the Anti-Christ(False messiah)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
God use's anyone. I have found my way with him. He has told me who I am. I know who I am. The problem is you do not know who you are.

TWO WITNESSES OF REVELATION

Two Pillars of the Temple
Two Branches
Two Candlesticks of the Lord
Two Prophets of Tribulation

I am one of the Two. I know the other. I have been putting her message on the board for people to read and they inspire debate. It was only information to be given out for people to read. Everyone has their own Ideas and I am here to bring everyone on the same page.

I do not need approval from anyone but you will be happy to know me.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by uknow_me72

If u mean that u're one of the 2 end-time witnesses than u must be living in a sack clothe(if u know what i mean)..If not than u're probably a False witness, like it happened with "Ronald Weinland", he was so sure that he's the end-time prophet, but guess what!!! His prophecies wasn't fulfilled, so now he stepped out...

---------------------------------
TheY Are WaiTinG FoR A MiRacLe To StaTe Ur ExisTance, What MiRacLe Is More GloRiFieD Than OuR LorD Jesus

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I think this thread brings up the most important personal question in all religion!

How will you know the savior, and what will you do when you meet a claimant to the title.

Now most devout religious types will prostrate themselves at the claimant to the thrones feet and beg mercy, while ratting out anyone they ever had doubts about in hope of mercy for their honesty and openness.

So you are walking down the street one day.
A god like entity descends from a cloud surrounded by pidgeons and starts judging people on the street.
Lightening bolts shoot out of his fingertips roasting sinners and pinging them off to a pit of flames.

It's your call, what do you choose to do?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyberbian

You embrace God and know that you will not be one of the one's judge with the harsh realities.

You can ask God for anything. You come to him as a son or daughter with power and authority. You ask him as that, not as a beggar or servant.

Satan is the one that wants you to crawl to him and beg.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   

there are many spirits who can transform to angels of light and deceive you

i think this happens all too much especially within the church now adays

there is to be a falling away of the church

you are not widely known, like the witnesses are to be

where are your plagues? where is the rest of the end?

i think you have been fooled my friend

lots of people will and i think that will ultimately lead to the "falling away"

there is only one person who you should follow as example for your life in lving and that is jesus

he is the only way to salvation and everlasting life, even god say that

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

I am not going against Jesus Christ or God. I am only following their lead.

It is possible for anything to happen. What did the people before think when Moses, John the Baptist or Moses came?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by uknow_me72

I am not going against Jesus Christ or God. I am only following their lead.

It is possible for anything to happen. What did the people before think when Moses, John the Baptist or Moses came?

ok, so what powers do you have?

its overcast here in seattle can you make the sun shine, please, i really could use some vitamin D

thanks

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

You know if that is moved it will cause disaster somewhere else. Like the midwest. They really can not afford to have that happen again.

I have not a full understanding on what I can do. It is like learning all over again. I have to unlearn all the lies and fallicies that this Earth has taught people.

It is a gradual step by step process and I am working on honing my abilities. The first thing to gaining power is to know who I am and accept it.

If I can get the clouds moved for a bit what would you do?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   

You know if that is moved it will cause disaster somewhere else. Like the midwest. They really can not afford to have that happen again.

I have not a full understanding on what I can do. It is like learning all over again. I have to unlearn all the lies and fallicies that this Earth has taught people.

It is a gradual step by step process and I am working on honing my abilities. The first thing to gaining power is to know who I am and accept it.

If I can get the clouds moved for a bit what would you do?

what would I do?

enjoy the sun of course
disaster somewhere else? there is no disaster here now, what would the difference be

just please dont say you are here for twenty12

send the clouds over international waters then where its just ocean

if your looking for someone to believe or follow you, its not me

I follow only one person

[edit on 17-6-2008 by MurderCityDevil]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   

TWO WITNESSES OF REVELATION

I am one of the Two.

Congatulations! That makes you......let's see.......number 64,706 on my list of the "The Two Witnesses of the Revelation".

In reference to the OP video....whatever.

General rule of thumb- If you're looking for answers in life, don't expect to find them on youtube.

Oh, and OP, really, knock off the bold print. It makes you look even more fanatical then you already are.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

How do your claims differ from those of Roland Weinland and his wife? We are taught to discern and test the spirits.

God of truth does not cause confusion.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

reply to post by Cyberbian

You can ask God for anything. You come to him as a son or daughter with power and authority. You ask him as that, not as a beggar or servant.

What a load of nonsense
I've been asking God for some time now as to why there are people in this world who go hungry or why there are children with diseases.

He hasn't replied once?

If you are such good pals with him can you tell him to answer my questions. Thanks

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

Ah...Really....!!!! Are u joking!!! I mean, plz examine urself before judging others, for in every reply of yours, u laughed at me(either from the font or the ideas)..So plz, stop acting like u're the smart guy, cause u aren't....And if u're too mad or jealous, just don't reply..For God's sake, if u're judging me to the feeling that "I'm more important than other people", because of the font.." than u're the one who's shading light on that issue....Who said that the "Bold" is for important people, and if it's true..Then i can conclude that u're not important, and by substitution u have no place here, for i can just ignore ur replies...BUt guess what, the person that u're saying that he's too arrogant, never ignored ur replies, but read them and respected them...And never asked why in every signature u put the link to myspace...Is it by chance that u want us to know that u're a rapper or hiphop, or did i ever ask u why u always put that link in ur signature...Than let it be, gdluck with that.. But don't make statements out of ur mind, and start judging people...

Peace

TheY Are WaiTinG FoR A MiRacLe To StaTe Ur ExisTance, What MiRacLe Is More GloRiFieD Than OuR LorD Jesus

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DodgeG1

My friend "DodgeG1", ur question is much reasonable, and it needs a
reasonable answer..Very simple.The Answer is..: Because we're not feeding
them!!

Ex:Let's pretend that u're the president of the united states...U had a meeting or a conference, that includes Food and drinks(like a cocktail)..Suppose while u're eating with ur friends, a poor tribe from Africa enters this cocktail, and wants to eat...Will u give them food? Simply no!! U'll try to finish quickly in order not to feel disgraced, and not to leave any leftovers for the poor people... and try to reach the first door to catch...And suddenly u realize that all the food is finished, and no leftovers are left for these innocent people !!! And then u turn to God, and shout to him in anger,WHY DON'T U FEED THESE PEOPLE!!!

Do u realize the pattern there, it's not that God isn't helping the starving people, but it is that the people aren't helping each others.For if the people acted at least one day as God's wants from them(to love each others, be feeding caring sharing....), then it'll do the JoB!!!!

For an instance, there are many countries out there that prefer to spend their money on Economy,Technology, etc, yet they never realizes that the more they're into these things the more people are dieing and starving... And plz, don't ask me why they aren't feeding these countries
They are too busy to save souls!!!!

If u need any question on any issue feel free to post.. PeaCe

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

First, the people of this world need to understand that by divinity we will never move forawrd in life. We must show love and compassion and offer protection to those that need it.
The general population of the world do not have love or compassion for those that are sick and deseased like you are talking about.
This is our lesson. Until we can move past our own greed and making sure no one suffers in this matter he will not help on something that we can do ourselves. We are all brothers and sisters. We are humans.

The desease is brought on by the fallen angels in this planet. They manifest themself in to these things. The genetic altering of food, the cars driving and the factories throwing out pollution. Global warming is a front to hide the real problem. The air we breathe is more toxic and much more important and is killing everyone off faster then ever.

The powers at control are the ones that are causing these alterations. They do not want you to live to long. The shorter you live the less they have to worry about you.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Exactly, that's my point...Yet every person puts everything because of God........"It is because of god i can't find work, it is because of god i can't study, it is because of god i can't find a wife"...Can u once in ur life say, it is because of me i can't do these things.....Duh!!!!!!!!...God did his work created the creation(universe), and continued in his path (through the bible), it's ur own choice to decide, whether u believe or not...Gdluck...PeaCe

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The greatest prosperity comes to the ones that care. The ones that share what they have. The ones that do something about what they see.

Let God live through you.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by GJIML
reply to post by DodgeG1

Ex:Let's pretend that u're the president of the united states...U had a meeting or a conference, that includes Food and drinks(like a cocktail)..Suppose while u're eating with ur friends, a poor tribe from Africa enters this cocktail, and wants to eat...Will u give them food? Simply no!! U'll try to finish quickly in order not to feel disgraced, and not to leave any leftovers for the poor people... and try to reach the first door to catch...And suddenly u realize that all the food is finished, and no leftovers are left for these innocent people !!! And then u turn to God, and shout to him in anger,WHY DON'T U FEED THESE PEOPLE!!!

(

So GJIML are you implying that God is sitting there watching all these people die and not doing a thing about it? Doesn't sound very fair to me? I thought this God was suppose to be a loving God? not a hating one who'll sit and watch his "children" suffer

Maybe the Anti-Christ is already here and he's the one watching over the World and creating all this hate and bad things that go on? This would make much more sense to me.

Thanks

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join