It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO South East England 16/06/08 12pm

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

i heard about the black triangle being seen from Sandwich...it does seem to have a little hotspot this little isle of ours!!
i shall be keeping my eyes peeled much more from now on......
thanks for that

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Did you notice the a plane leaving a trial was at the beginning.

I thought, oh no its a plane.

When UFOs are stuck in the sky, the smoke screen comes out.

I heard of crashes that have the UFO police (CIA) there in 15 minuets.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by grifta

Its been theorized that every major country and Israel have this technology.
The UK and Canada and US got it right after WWII.

The TC/CFR and Illuminati must have dealt it out to others to keep
it secret by arrangements.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
If you go to the Youtube.com website where this video is hosted you'll read the videographer's (tarif37) comment:

I have just found out from a friend who was out that day in a kyak that there were kitesurfers out two miles up the coast.

I think this would be a good explanation for this 'floating' object.

[Source]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mightymouth

it would also almost be insulting the intelligence of the people who saw this ..if this thing was a kite surfer then dayum he was in serious trouble at that altitude ...or was it a crazy person sitting in a chair attached to helium balloons ...this was not 1)a plane ,2)a kite surfer,3)a bird,4)helicopter,5)balloon...ive lived here long enough and seen enough to know the difference ,ive been looking into this subject for over 30 yrs and find that even believers dont quite believe what they see and are told ,that may be a good thing but it sure can be annoying too.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mightymouth

I have just found out from a friend who was out that day in a kyak that there were kitesurfers out two miles up the coast.

yes they do that a lot on the cliff tops in the palm bay area. HOWEVER, on the weekend this was seen, that same area is where the airshow was. And its the only place ive seen anyone do kite surfing. I guess it all depends on the exact location of the "object"

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I never really comment in this forum about strange lights, but I will because I live in the South East of England. Canterbury, Kent to be exact.

A period in 2005, during the summer, I notice numerous lights in the sky near the army barracks where I live. Local media did not report anything, but a few others noticed the lights too.

The lights were odd and strange in movement, one single light and about 3 moving around it. One night involved two lights flicking and then moving together. This lasted for about 15 minutes, which lead to problems with my digital TV.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fort Halstead, secret government base, is located in Kent and it is reported the Fort deals with terrorism investigation but the complex is huge. No idea what happens in the other parts, but the place was used for research & development. The base is where the UK government developed the Atomic bomb

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I also live in yorkshire, england and watched about 100 balloons of various shapes and sizes slowly move across the sky, thoughout the day 2 days ago. they were let go from a mela about a mile away so could have ended up aywhere.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 123space

So why not stop and get out of the car? It looked like you were in the countryside.
I didn`t see anything that looked remotely like anything out of the ordinary...UFO what UFO?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I'm afraid it looks very much like a balloon of some sort to me, adn i don't generally lean heavily any way on these things.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrentReznor
I tried Videoing and photographing through binocs.... not an easy thing to do! lol

I may sound a little percise but,

This looks to me like a foil yellow mylar balloon of a number 2 viewd from the side.

I videod a yellow foil mylar balloon of a number 3 and the colour and the way the sun hits it its absoloutly identical to this object.

its just hanging there in the wind

infact I would say I'm 90% shure thats what this is.

one of these...if you rotate it horizontaly 90 deg

they light up in the sun just like it.

great Video though!

I've taken manny Videos of mylar balloons that I was convinced it was some sort of E.T. craft

Keep Videoing though!!!! even if you video 1000 mylar balloons, never stop Filming! I do

[edit on 16-6-2008 by TrentReznor]

I tried print screen and pasting it into PS, but it's not cooperating, in order to get a larger clearer picture. But if you just use the video link and pause it around 1:31 it does look like a perfect number two, exactly like the mylar ballon you posted.

He even goes on to say in a couple of his other video, not this one, that it has a yellowish, golden tint to it.

I believe you are onto something.

But Man With that many clear daylight sightings....

For the love of Pete, buy a Tripod, and a camera with some decent zoom.

I mean if you really believe these are UFO's you'd do that. imo. But since you are still unsure, your not willing to shell out the bucks.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
looks like a tethered cluster of 4 foil helium balloons seen from a distance. The shooter admits in one of the nine or more separate youtube vids he's postedthat there were kite surfers nearby. We do something similar when at music festivals. It's our way of saying "We're over here mate."

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
It is quite interesting how many ufos are being seen lately but I don't think too much about it. But anyways, Honestly i'm pretty sure that I saw one today around 1:00 pm or something it was at a far distance going at a fast speed I was grabbing my camera when I was about to turn it on it was gone, oh well. There's so many sightings already it probably wouldn't have made much of a difference anyways.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
It looks like a drone to me, but its hard to tell. Could very well be man made.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Nice find,

I have no idea what it is though.

BTW, why are most UFO footages so shaky?

I got vertigo from watching the entire thing

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Was prophet yaweigh in Britan last week?
Decent vid but this could be anything. Nothing that gets me excited.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I've seen this and posted something similiar before.

I live in South East England too, and what I saw in the video is pretty much exactly what I saw a couple of months back, however, the object was moving, either down, or going away from me.

Back then, it was early monirng 9ish (cant remember now), I was playing with my 2yr old son and he loves spotting aeroplaces. He spotted one and from the smoke trail, I notices this object going through the smoke trail.

Looked almost identical to the begining of that video.

Think I may get in touch with that fella, as its earily similiar.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
its the hubble telescope ive seen that before.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Can I ask where abouts this was seen in the South East? I could probably check out the spot for ATS if you like.

I can give you more information: The Black Triangle was once reported to be either a US secret aircraft being tested or it could of been the UK stealth fighter (pictures are located on a old ATS thread).

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
The black triangle will be seen quite often in July, in the south of UK.
Farnborough Airshow, I've seen the stealth fighters during the day going over my house at only a few hundred feet.

They are not loud at all. This year I'll be up close and personal with them, as I've gotten a pass to the run way (brother is fire fighter at the airport).

I have had some brief contact with the guy who posted this, he advised it was a north facing part of the coast between Thanet and London - so very much on the Kent side, anywhere from Margate to Sheerness (quite a large bit of territory there!).

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join