It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO South East England 16/06/08 12pm

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by eyeball

none taken.and I'm sorry for getting bitchy. (first day of giving up smoking,and no weed is not making for a happy Acidtastic)

He mentions the plane in the first bit though,then this thing is way smaller. Mr/Mrs 123 didn't take the video. I think earlier in the thread it said something about it being there for a few hours. in the video,the guy taking the film says that it had been there for about 45 minutes. Stationary,in the same bit of sky. Doesn't sound like any jets I know. (I could be wrong,I just want an argument,ok
)

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I can't believe it’s me saying this but here goes....

During the show there were also helicopters doing stuff (just hovering also). One of these had two lights on at the front, like a cars headlights. Even though these were about half a mile away, they were amazingly bright, you had to blink?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyeball

This is footage of some type of RAF jet. The reason I know this is because on the 15th & 16th there was an event in THANET (located in South East England) called ‘The big day out’ which had an air show display on both dates, this occurred around midday on the 16th and later in the afternoon on the 15th.

‘Grifta’ I think this is what you saw in Thanet.

thanks for your reply, but I was at both days of the display all day (being a plane nut!) and the object I saw was before the weekend, of that im sure. I really dont think it was a UFO (or that wasnt my first impression anyway) It was about 8 in the evening and was still light. Was twinkling like a star but had red colours in it.Was quite a bit bigger than a star though. I have also been back out at the same time every night since and not seen it unfortunately. It never moved for about 5 minutes nor did it get bigger or smaller. I went in off my balcony and when I came back it was gone. So whatever mine was I really dont think can be put down to the airshow, however I wouldnt like to say what it was.
Thanks though - wasnt the typhoon awesome?

[edit on 17-6-2008 by grifta]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Awww, I am so disappointed!
I thought the footage would have been better!
A balloon, maybe?

I will take a look at the other videos, did'nt know there were more!

[edit on 6/17/2008 by Givenmay]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
This thread has gotten a bunch of flags, BECAUSE IT IS GENUINE.

The youtube proflie has ALOT more film of this object.

Most UFO vids are a 10 sec clip, here there is like an hour of film...

THATS why its getting flagged...

Its a nice video, we will nevver know what it is, my original thought was the ISS, but that would pass by in a few mins, not hours...

IDK what it is?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I don't get it.

Since I moved here, there's been around 5 actual newsworthy reports on U.F.O. sightings. The worst thing is that I SAW NOTHING!

England seems to be a hot spot for UFOs. Though it's geographically placed as a very central part of some rather unique patterns in the atmosphere, it's still strange that actual sightings should provoke UFO sightings.

However, people should ask questions why the amount of 'credible' sightings are more in numbers in one country as opposed to another (or others).

What kind of makes me wonder is that the shapes of these UFOs have changed quite a bit over the years. Now if you take that into account, you'll also see a connection to our OWN change in technology and design of cars, planes etc. So, one can assume that the actual change we see in UFO designs must be inspired by human evolution which in turn also means it's man made.

I'm not saying that whatever keeps it afloat isn't some exotic alien technology we've been implementing in those crafts. But I doubt that an advanced race of extra terrestrials would change the shape and 'coolness factor' of their crafts in harmony to our own.

SO, with that in mind, again, we're getting some form of discounted technology we're either backwards engineering or we're just implementing from another world.

The reason why I have to stress on the fact that it's otherworldly, is because if you look at the black bird plane and other crafts which have in fact reached 50 years soon in design and technology, it's still VERY modern and sci fi looking.

Now 50 years ago, how could we have leaped such a great distance in the way we make aircrafts? And now 50 years later... we're not even come past our own moon. Again, our mission was to Mars, but then something happened and that got changed to going to the moon. THE MOON? I think Astronauts should wear a T-Shirt saying "Been there Done that THAT!".

We were supposed to go to Mars in 2018 and then the media got very quiet. All of the sudden without warning, Nasa changed its mind and then Bushy announced we're going to the MOON!

Why the moon?

Well, if we really haven't been to the moon... and we CAN go now "thanks to the technology", then NOW would be the best time to plant the evidence that we have been there.

Sad but true. If failed lunar missions even have a crash sight on the moon, they need to clean it up. Also, plant new evidence that would support the US's claims.

Why do you think the Japanese gave up going to the moon? The Russians never really made a big deal about loosing the space race? They pretty much knew they couldn't go. Too many obstacles were in the way. Van Allen belt was one of them to name a few.

Aarrghh too early for this..

You get the point anyway...

Good morning to all who're reading this during their mornings.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
This also reminds me of the red Anthony Woods one from a few years back...

Recent:
www.youtube.com...

Woods:
youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by serinx

Yeah...

I just found this : www.rense.com...

Besides the usual BS about copyright which in this case makes absolutely NO sense, because it was filmed in a public place without license to do so (naturally you don't have license to film a UFO that's why it's stupid to begin with). So, the entire copyright thing shouldn't even be mentioned unless it was some lame attempt to cash in on the thing.

AAanyway, I think it's strange why there are so many sightings in the UK.

Also check out this :

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by 123space

Guys ufo get recorded every day now days ... check this one out from Britain

[edit on 16-6-2008 by 123space]

Look, if it appears every day, go buy a better camera and stop messing around with your binoculars. Who would take this seriously?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Strange that over the years, NOT ONE company big or small has promoted at least ONE decent camera designed for (let's just say extreme sports or sky diving), so we could get good UFO shots.

Super steady cam with extreme clear zoom. Maybe even a tripod included for such rare occasions.

Come on some small company HAS to come up with something like this soon.

People would buy it and those people would make the company profit.

UFO certified Cameras.

Yeah something like MouseTech or what ever it's called could do it. Never SONY... I know..

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
i put it in paintshop, cut it out, turned up the contrast resized it and this is what i got

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
wow,you can almost see the radio waves going in the car ariel
(it's going to take me a while to get over that)

They're balls of energy in my opinion. maybe they were recharging their batteries or something. Doesn't look anything like a plane.

[edit on 17/6/2008 by Acidtastic]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

i'm agree, it's definitely an UFO,

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Hi guys i got rest of the video release for same sighting check it out ...

[edit on 17-6-2008 by 123space]

[edit on 17-6-2008 by 123space]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enrikez
reply to post by 123space

Dude, what the heck are you saying in your post?

It doesn't make any sense, are you drunk? It's okay if you are, I'm just curious.

I understood it. Thats British public schools for ya!

Anyhow I have been seeing lots of strange things recently, its kinda like something always catches my attention in my perriferal vision so I turn and look to see in the sky a bright white light then it fades to a much smaller fainter 'orb', I could swear the flight path varies in speed and direction. Common sense tells me they are satelites reflecting the sun or maybe the moon?, the thing that is strange to me is that i have never seen this before and I must have seen the same thing 5 times in the last few months.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I understood it. Thats British public schools for ya!

Anyhow I have been seeing lots of strange things recently, its kinda like something always catches my attention in my perriferal vision so I turn and look to see in the sky a bright white light then it fades to a much smaller fainter 'orb', I could swear the flight path varies in speed and direction. Common sense tells me they are satelites reflecting the sun or maybe the moon?, the thing that is strange to me is that i have never seen this before and I must have seen the same thing 5 times in the last few months.

It can't be Satellites for the simple reason that they are from our perspectives... tiny! It clearly has a shape and moves or stands still. We'd never be able to pick up on that with simple video cameras or the naked eye.

What it could be is a new form of surveillance craft that's unmanned.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Looks like a floating bowling ball. That's one that could actually be a weather balloon. Not trying to be a disinfo agent or anything, just looks like a balloon.

Horrid camera work too my friend. Next time get out of the car and take your hand away from the lens. Good footage though. Wanna know something extremely strange my wife and I witnessed over Davis Monthan Air Force base in Tucson, AZ.

We were watching a training excersize that usually takes place over the Three Points area (west of town). F-16's from the base head out there and just usually pull no-fire drills and it's fun to watch the high-G moves and sonic booms.

We were watching and they did a test fire run of some kind of air to ground missile. The missile was fired, overshot the target, literally stopped on a dime, did a 180 degree turn and came back striking the target. I worked on the AEGIS missile combat system for 4 years in the Navy and the Apache for 4 years in the Army. I have never in my life seen anything like that. We made such a radical jump in technology after WW2 and it seemed to stop around the 70's. We just fine tuned what we have. Now over the past 10 years we seem to be making huge steps. What's the chance we made a deal with otherworldly forces like people rumor, people for technology.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by Ragnarok691]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by 123space

teslaandlyne (10 seconds ago)
Three or four (in the center) motors on that triangle are flaring up.
Electrostatic flares.

Thats the main craft now days.
In case people haven't figured it out by now.

There is a non flare hover in a purple cloud on the board now.

Electrical sync is not computerized as lazar said.
Or did he say anything.

Not very reliable these Tesla ships.
As if we aren't prepared for that statement.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by grifta

ive seen tons of wierd things over thanet for years ..even got a real close up glimpse of the famous flying black triangle ,nov 4th 2000 i think it was ,it was travelling about 5mph and only just clearing the rooftops in Ramsgate ..later on that night it was chased by Belgium airforce jets ,seen cigar shaped ufos over the channel ,weird star like things that move in the most odd fashion (usually visible august time ,not satellites as was proven by a neighbour with a telescope ,he also is a keen astronomer and knows enough to know what he saw )...just last night around 7pm something went over thanet at high altitude leaving a `corridor`through the cloudsand was being followed by a series of what we call skymarkers ,those pesky chemtrail planes ,this plane followed the exact same line as the invisible object that preceded it ...

odd things indeed ...ive often wondered how many of these things fly out of r.a.f. manston ,i know they have a massive underground `city` there that goes all the way out to ashford .

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The guy says watch part 4 on high quality full screen at around 13 seconds in to get a good view of it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join