It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO South East England 16/06/08 12pm

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
it's another one of them balls of light videos.

they're being seen all over thew owrld. And unless the mylar balloon companys stocks have recently gone through the roof,then I'm pretty sure they ain't balloons. Stop clutching at straws balloonologists. They're beautiful balls of light.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Cool post. All thing considered, the videographer used his best judgement by zooming and holding still as long as he could. Judging by the out of focus blackness on the edges of the frame you can tell he is trying to keep a cool shot. Lol...I tried capturing one with out my tripod and the footage was worthless! I should have placed my camera on the ground or a against tree for a steady shot. It's all a matter of acting fast...

I was shooting a music video for a band when I noticed an object flying behind a plane through my viewfinder. I reacted quickly, but not calmly. I was too damn excited and did not even think about putting it back on my tripod which was right in front of me! I'll always remember that feeling, "I should have..."

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
How in the blue hell did this crappy, shaky video of an unknown object (could be just about anything) get 37 flags? Flags are meant to mark important threads, or have we all forgotten that?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Well, I haven't flagged it myself, but I think that it's admirable to see someone like this poster go so heartily to it and posting nine seperate parts of this session, instead of just 30 secs of After Effects crap or videos where the author says it was there for 2 hours but he never put his brain together and move closer...

The guy even tries to get a move upclose shot with his binoculars in lack of better tools. The result might not be too conclusive, but the effort is better than most.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I would just like to say, that I saw something which looked EXACTLY like that in Thurrock (also in Essex, South East England) last year in August I recall.

Exactly the same colour, VERY high up in the sky (my 18-55 lens on my D40 could only pick up a yellowy orange pixel on max zoom, wish i had my 55-200 on me then but oh well) at a family BBQ in late evening, funnily enough that morning I also photographed a Silver Rod object, also VERY high up (but I had the bigger lens on, and thus got a better pic and a very short clip of video - the auto focus wasnt great - too)

Either way, Great find.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
looks like a satellite to me but still cool.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
It looks like the videographer invest some time on this anomaly.

He has about 8 more videos.

More Videos

I also invited him to share his experience with what he saw.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
i have seen the same object above Los Alamos two times. It looks like a very high altitude balloon. I saw a repost of the same type of abject on the MUFON website in southern NM as well. It is the same object. I was astounded by its stationary natyre as well which does not seem consistent with a balloon. At high altitudes it may be quite stagnant. The shape is consistent with a balloon, and the fact it does not move could alos be consistent with a balloon in a quiescent area of the atmosphere.

I do believe in UFOs, but i do not believe this is a good example.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
wow I like the video and the person upbove who posted the link to there videos . Its interesting to see this. thanks for posting

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Impreza

This is important in that many people have been seeing the same thing lately, and there have been MANY similar videos shot from the UK which show this very same kind of object.

If you aren't familiar with UFO's coming in waves, maybe you need to do some research. But such waves are well documented with video and photographic evidence. Not just witness testimony.

Not to mention that this guy videotaped the whole thing through binoculars. Holy cow!

-ChriS

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by 123space

HAhahaha,

Dude, that is BLATANTLY a car Ariel!

Come on guys....

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Teki187
reply to post by 123space

HAhahaha,

Dude, that is BLATANTLY a car Ariel!

Come on guys....
where the hell did you get a car ariel from?

Are car ariels often seen high up in the sky through binoculars? No,thought not.

Open your mind,these things are being filmed ALL OVER THE WORLD

they're not ballooons,chinese lanterns or freakin car ariels
Unless you want them to be my little cherub *pats Teki on the head in a not too patronising way*

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Interesting clip... but as many other already have said; it could be anything... and certainly could be a balloon of some sort.

reply to post by serinx

The google video you posted... is this a credible video? I mean... is it safe to confirm that this video came from the air force? Its a pretty interesting clip but does look a little weird towards the end.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I don't see how a balloon can stay in 1 place of the sky,for a couple of hours. Reguardless of how much wind there is or isn't. it was mushroom shaped,not your typical ballooon shape.

But once again,these balls of light don't exist. The whole world's recording them,but they're all balloons and car ariels

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
It's a hot air balloon shaped like snoopy, it's lack of movement is testament to that.

Here is another UFO.
www.darthvaderballoon.be...

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Before I begin, I would like to state that I am a UFO believer. This is the reason why I am replying to the OP.

This is NOT a video of a UFO – sorry.

This is footage of some type of RAF jet. The reason I know this is because on the 15th & 16th there was an event in THANET (located in South East England) called ‘The big day out’ which had an air show display on both dates, this occurred around midday on the 16th and later in the afternoon on the 15th.

I watched as some of the jets pulled of some unusual manoeuvres that I didn’t know jets could do.

‘Grifta’ I think this is what you saw in Thanet.

I went to the air show specifically to look for UFO’s, as they have ‘possibly’ been spotted during other Air Shows around Europe. I actually thought I spotted one for a moment, but then realised that it was a dark grey delta shaped kite. (I think that somebody was trying to play tricks with us!).

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Must have been a fantastic show. A jet,stationary for a couple of hours!! Cor,be still my beating heart,when's the next one,I just have to be there!!

nothing strange at all is going on in our skies. It's all balloons and jets and ariels. Anything else to add to this list? I mean,the whole world is getting it all so so so wrong. We must all be bonkers. I mean,none of us have ever seen a jet,or a plane,or a balloon in our lives. So how woul we be able to tell the difference between something we see every day,and something strange?

Eye witness testimony countrs for nothing anymore,nor does the footage. So what does?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Surely the movement of the car would counteract any movement of the UFO and therefore make it look as though it was stationary in the sky?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
Must have been a fantastic show. A jet,stationary for a couple of hours!! Cor,be still my beating heart,when's the next one,I just have to be there!!

At what time did 123space say that the object was stationary for a couple of hours?

Acidtastic - don't get me wrong, I would normally be in your corner - but this time it realy is a jet, you can see the jet early in the video and from about half way through the video you can see the jets, afterburners.

No offence mate.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I don't see how it could be a jet, it's round! It looks more like a balloon to me....

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join