It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HONDA rolls out fuel cell car (HYDROGEN)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Quazga

One of the more recent inventors was Stanley Meyers who was poisoned, but others have come up with methods of using water--please reference these three youtube videos:

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

So now Honda is marketing a car that converts water into hydrogen which is converted into electricity to run a car. Meyer's system was simpler, by design I believe.
Slightly OT, but indirectly connected is this--in all honesty, the 'space program' that NASA attempts to show the public as being 'state of the art' is a joke, rockets are extremely obsolete (no, I'm not even going to bother with 'reverse engineered' spacecraft. The Biefield-Brown effect was known in the 40s, with NASA and the military still using rocketry in the 21st century. Honestly, in all these years don't you even wonder what has been built? I antigravity/propulsion technology and energy technology are closely related. The Navy considers cold fusion feasible enough to be actively working on it and achieving results

www.dailytech.com... as is the DOE (old article) www.spacedaily.com...

I am overjoyed that a car has 'made it' which runs on water as it is long overdue. Perhaps the price-gouging with oil is because this technology is coming, they know it, and they want to squeeze the last drop out of it.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
I think this is excellent news, but the thing that worries me is they are only being leased . Wasn't the electric car in the documentary "Who killed the electric car?" also all on a lease basis only? After some testing the owners could not buy them, and they took the cars back and crushed them. End of story.

Here is a link to a discussion on a new Japanese car that runs on water if anyone is interested.

Japanese invent car that runs on water

Very interesting stuff.

If you are referring to the EV1 I just saw one the other day on the highway.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ChefPrudhomme

I think GW backed hydrogen fuel cells over hybrids because hybrid technology is available now, and the oil industry does not want to see 50+MPG cars becoming common. Hydrogen is still a technology that is not available for mass production, and it was better for GW, as the rep for the oil industry, to back a future technology that might threaten big oil down the road, rather than back the current technology that currently threatens big oil.

Seems like hydrogen powered cars will be hybrids anyway, the hybrid technology should continue to march forward. If you can power a gas engine with hyrdrogen, then gas powered hybrids will be just as easily converted as well.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
My cousin just sent me this clip from 30 years ago with a prototype hydrogen car.

www.youtube.com...

Quite frankly, I'm appalled that it took this long for the technology to hit the market and even with that it hasn't been widely dispersed.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mistressofspices

30 year old solar powered hydrogen generators and a hydrogen conversion of a normal combustion engine. M***********.

I am so mad right now... this could have all been settled before I even became an adult. I feel as if parasites have taken away my future. Imagine the world we could have if this had been implemented. And the only reason we don't have this is it was killed for less beneficial and more expensive business models.

Certain rich people need to start dieing.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

Good luck figuring out who the real culprits are. The dictatorship is institutionalized. It would sure be interesting to find out what happened to the engineers and investors in the hydrogen car company.

I think what really has to happen is that the solar cells need to go on the car so that you can be making fuel while your car is parked. I think it's quite possible to build such a conversion kit.

I don't know how much longer they can suppress this stuff.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

The suppression is no longer working, the internet and thousands of curious and technically minded people are seeing to that. But the culprits, and I do know who they are btw, would rather throw society into chaos and take us to a stone age than relinquish control.

If humanity wants this stuff humanity must make an effort to get it, our leaders seem hellbent on having us poor, hungry and in the dark.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join