It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fluoride is Natural in Water

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

actually i only see you saying one thing and dissagreeing with everyone else no matter what they put forth for you. i see you think you are truly educated so im sure you know exactly what fluoride is, what it does and what products this is used in. now all your doing is saying its in natural water also, great info glad to know that but is it as much as our water? and the other 13 or 14 chemicals in it aswell? ive seen alot of type of people on here but never one in such denial as yourself if its not medication then what exactly is it? for our health? ok so using chemicals and things such as fluoride is better then using minerals and vitamins now right?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
This debate is unnecessary. Every time the fluoride issue was put to a vote in my local district the people overwhelmingly voted no. They then went ahead and did it anyway. I don't care where anybody stands on the issue. If you want to add fluoride to your drinking water, fine! But I don't want it in mine!

I'll decide what I want in my body and it is ridiculous to hear people debate as to why I should ingest what is clearly a toxic substance. Even the OP will admit it is toxic albeit at a certain level.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

I agree with you. fluoride if natural in water should stay that way and not added into the water. After all if they claim that adding fluoride to the water helps prevent tooth decay then why do they sell toothpaste with floride in it. Nope. Something is wrong.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by harvib
This debate is unnecessary. Every time the fluoride issue was put to a vote in my local district the people overwhelmingly voted no. They then went ahead and did it anyway.

Well, I think we can safely say the government isn't overly concerned with helping hurricane victims, stopping terrorist attacks or runaway food and gas prices, but they're very serious about tooth decay!

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
For your consideration:

www.nofluoride.com...
msds.chem.ox.ac.uk...

"I would advise against fluoridation.. Side-effects cannot be excluded .. In
Sweden, the emphasis nowadays is to keep the environment as clean as possible with regard to pharmacologically active and, thus, potentially toxic substances."
- Dr. Arvid Carlsson, co-winner of the Nobel Prize for Medicine (2000)

"The American Medical Association is NOT prepared to state that no harm
will be done to any person by water fluoridation. The AMA has not carried out any research work, either long-term or short-term, regarding the possibility of any side effects." - Dr. Flanagan, Assistant Director of Environmental Health, American Medical Association. [letter]

"I am appalled at the prospect of using water as a vehicle for drugs.
Fluoride is a corrosive poison that will produce serious effects on a
long range basis. Any attempt to use water this way is deplorable."
- Dr. Charles Gordon Heyd, Past President of the American Medical Association.

"E.P.A. should act immediately to protect the public, not just on the cancer
data, but on the evidence of bone fractures, arthritis, mutagenicity and other effects." - Dr. William Marcus, Senior Toxicologist at E.P.A.

"Water contains a number of substances that are undesirable, and fluorides are just one of them" stated Dr. F. A. Bull, State Dental Director of Wisconsin, speaking at the Fourth Annual Conference of State Dental Directors.

There are 4 main arguments against water fluoridation:

Any purported benefits of fluoridation are in scientific controversy. Studies from 50 years ago do not pass muster under today's standards for safety or effectiveness. Research from the same era also "proved" cigarettes don't cause cancer.

Even the AMA concedes that no studies were done to determine any side effects caused by fluoridation. [letter]

The fluoride used for water fluoridation does not have FDA approval and is considered by the FDA as an "unapproved drug". The proper use of any drug requires an understanding of how much is too much. Since fluoride is already in many foods and beverages, an estimated total intake of existing fluoride amounts is imperative. Research shows fluoridation is unnecessary since we're already receiving 300% or more of the American Dental Association's recommended daily amount.

Constitutional and Civil liberty issues regarding the forced mass medication of the population when alternative means of reducing cavities are easily available, such as tooth brushing. Even so-called mandatory school immunizations provide exemptions for parents who wish not to participate.

The chemicals used for fluoridation are not high purity, pharmaceutical quality products. Rather they are byproducts of aluminum and fertilizer manufacturing and contain a high concentration of toxins and heavy metals such as arsenic, lead and chromium. All proven to be carcinogens.

From the minutes of The Council of the City of Waukegan, February 7, 2005. Please note item 6.

www.waukeganweb.net...

ALDERMEN�S TIME continued:

45.� Motion by Alderman TenPas, seconded by Alderman Rivera to draft specifications and go out for bids for the listed commodities (Chemicals) used by the Water Division.� The prices will take effect for the next fiscal budget year (May 2005 thru May 2006).

CHEMICALS FOR THE WATER PLANT:
1).� Aluminum Sulfate
2).� Chlorine
3).� Powdered Activated Carbon
4).� Potassium Permanganate
5).� Anhydrous Ammonia
6).� Hydro Fluoro Silicic Acid
msds.chem.ox.ac.uk...

WATER METER DEPARTMENT:

1).� Copperhorns 5/8�, 5/8� X ��, 1�

WATER MAIN DEPARTMENT:

1). �Fire Hydrant�s (5�, 51/2�, 6�, 6 ��, 7�) complete with valve assembly and valve boxes.

MOTION PASSED

[edit on 17-6-2008 by KMFNWO]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Well, I think we can safely say the government isn't overly concerned with helping hurricane victims, stopping terrorist attacks or runaway food and gas prices, but they're very serious about tooth decay!

Thanks for the laugh! I needed that.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

LOL. Man I wish you can give more then one star. That pretty much sums up the whole debate.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Hi my first post on this website. My old man told me stories about how back in the day they first introduced fluoride to drinking water. People thought it was a conspiracy even back then so they announced in a certain area that they had added it to the water and about 100 people came forward claiming all SORTS of medical problems because of the drinking water. Well they didn't actually add the fluoride to the water and just wanted to see the peoples reactions. I will ask him to tell me the story again when I go home to visit him this week.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Thanks for all the info guys, hey OP, still think fluoride is good for you???? Come on now, suck in you pride and admit you are wrong.

I live in New Zealand and many cities here now have fluoridated water supplies as we are under British sovereignty. I started researching this crime against humanity a few weeks ago and I could not believe what I was reading!

It's time to start doing something about this. New Zealand only has 4 million people so it will be easier to rattle the cage. I have already emailed the Ministry of Health and am awaiting a reply.

I'm dead serious about this so if anyone can point me in the direction of some great sources, proofs or lack of proofs, anything that would help me build a solid case, it would be greatly appreciated.

It reminds me of 911, obviously a cover up but tricky to prove as the perpetrators have money and power on their side.

peace

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Nor does it address the fact that fluoride is natural in water.
And, thank you, I will drink water. Since it's not dangerous.
Plus, it occurs naturally in most water.

'occurs nauturally' ? in WATER?? Do you realize how incorrect that is? MINERALS are naturally present in Water. - Water is H2O. - Not H2O+Sodium Fluoride. - If God intended Sodium Fluoride (which is a byproduct of Aluminum production, BTW), it would be in the ten commandments. (Not that I'm religous, just an example).

Don't eat sweets, brush your teeth, & you'll be okay. - There is NO reason why the government would be so nice as to do such an extensive thing just to help our TEETH. - Give me a break! I mean COME ON! Think about it for a minute; The concept itself is beyond RIDICULOUS! - I understand you are under a misconception, seeing that you think it's naturally present, so what's the big deal? ---> If there is any Sodium Fluoride present, it's because our drinking water goes in the ocean, & then evaporates, & then comes back down as groundwater. - Fluoride is NOT a natural element or something. Again; it is a TOXIC byproduct of the Illumin(ati)um industry. (Aluminum, as in the metal, I'm just kidding with the Illuminum spelling, but it is funny; hey, if I spend all this time clarifying a misconception, I get to add a joke in there too

This should have an effect like a glass of water splashing in your face:

# Scientists, Doctors & Researchers Warn of Fluoridated Water Dangers
www.nofluoride.com...

# Heath Canada or Sickness Canada? - Fluoridation At Any Cost!
www.newmediaexplorer.org...

# Fluoride Action Network
www.fluoridealert.org...

# The Truth About Fluoride
www.greaterthings.com...

# Fluoridated Water... Just for your health?
www.benfrank.net...

# SODIUM FLUORIDE IS USED AS RAT POISON - Scientific Facts on the Biological Effects of Fluorides
www.healthy-communications.com...

- You say there is no evidence of adverse effects???? First of all, this subject is a smoking gun against the government & shows just what their intentions are. - Unfortunately, because something may seem reasonable may in fact be extremely sinnester... This may seem negative to you, however it is more negative to not know about it.

Your presumption that there is no evidence of adverse effects is based on the fact that you have obviously not looked into this really, due to your assumption that it must be okay, like it must be okay to spew exhaust into the air constantly, because everybody's doing it.

- I bet you 10000 ATS points that if you had read the links I just posted, you would've never started this post.

Take care; I wont be mean & say 'drink your fluoride' - Because I DO NOT recomment it, & I'm a nice guy. - I do suggest you check out the links though....
because they should have an effect like a glass of cold water splashing in your face: ;-p

[edit on 18-6-2008 by Time=Now]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Time=Now

I bet someone 5000 ATS points once, now look at my points....

Don't do it brother, put down the pipe.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by doctormcauley

We can bet points with mod enforcement! Wow, this site has just reached a whole new level

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctormcauley

I bet someone 5000 ATS points once, now look at my points....

Don't do it brother, put down the pipe.

HA! That was funny! - If I owned a pipe, I would've dropped it... And if it was glass, it would've broke... Okay, time=to goto bed ;-)

What happened with your points? And how do people get points anyways? Whatever. - Let's not de-reail the subject.... I'm waiting for the OP to check the links & say ' HOLY # or something like .... gee, I didn't know it was THAT bad...

Anyways, take it easy... The bet would require the OP to go back in time anyways. - It's a chronologically impossible thing.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Azurus

Sorry for the one liner, so I'll make it 2:

- I jsut have to ask: Where did you get that Avatar, or how was it made, should be a better question! - It's incredible!

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azurus

Thanks for the laugh! I needed that.

Sometimes that's all you can do.

You know what's the sickest part of all this? In the long run, fluoride is actually harmful to teeth (and bones.) All those "studies" you hear about are fake. There's never been a true long-term, double-blind study. People in Vancouver, Canada -- who've successfully fought off several fluoridation attempts -- have a slightly lower incidence of tooth decay than Toronto, which has had fluoridated water for decades.

Farmers who are near phosphate fertilizer plants know when their cattle are ingesting too much fluoride from contaminated grasses -- the cow's teeth fall out. Some of them become so arthritic that they can't stand up.

Fluoride is definitely one of the sickest things government does.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   

A friend made it for me. It is very remniscent of the paintings by artist Alex Grey who you can find here.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by vehemes terra eternus
Thanks for all the info guys, hey OP, still think fluoride is good for you???? Come on now, suck in you pride and admit you are wrong.

Why would I? With all the credible links and proof I gave you and you still think that I'm wrong? LOL And the best you anti-fluoridationists can come up with is "It's all lies, lies I tell, everything is 100% lies."...

Wake up and take off the tin foil hat.

Go on believing what you want.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I give you credible gov't and scientific sources and you give me benfrank.net, greaterthings.com...WTF is that. Let me tell, that doesn't doing anything for your credibility. You don't think those sites have an agenda? Ya, it's to get the tinfoilers to visit their sites so they can sell advertising. I'd say they're doing a good job.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

This "person" is a prime example why subliminal and disinfo tactics are considered illegal and unconstitutional... People have a right to live without having their minds molested with Government lies, psy-op tactics and Drugs (which fluoride is considered, Brand name: Stanis)

Those participating in the suppression of the constitution ( by disseminating disinfo) are just creating more evidence to be used against them when the War Crimes Trials are held and Constitutional Justice done.....

...shortly after Ron Paul is allowed to be President by the Bilderbergers.

[edit on 18-6-2008 by doctormcauley]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Of all the anti-fluoridationist links you've given, the best and most credible one was from Azurus, and even the conclusion from that was the "there was more study needed." That was the BEST conclusion to prove your side of the argument. So, I'll admit there's more study needed. But since it's been going on for 50 some odd years without any mass poisonings, I think you guys can admit it's not as dangerous as you're making it out to be. Agreed?

Or, do you not really care about the truth?

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join