It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fluoride is Natural in Water

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

Yeah, okay,(?) ... I was talking to the OP, & replied to you by mistake.
I'm clearly talking about the subject that Fluoride is not for our benefit, & the elite are adding it with the kmowledge that it is not good for us, for their benefit.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

My point is that the argument against Fluoride is clear enough, & this debate should be stagnant.

[edit on 26-6-2008 by Time=Now]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I would love to see the documented case of a person dying from eating five apple seeds. Got any evidence or a link?

And the person who said it only occurs naturally in two places is wrong. It occurs wherever there are volcanos, including Hawaii, and many other places. Just use google and you'll find out exactly where it occurs naturally.

Yes, fluoride is harmful in large doses. It is relatively harmless in water fluoridation, but I don't doubt that there are a few people who get fluorosis. No one has yet to definitively link cancer to water fluoridation.

The main thing is, NO, the gov't is NOT putting it in the water purposely to harm or control us. There is NO evidence that the Nazis used it in concentration camps to control prisoners.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Oh crap! He got the last word! - Look, Everything the powers that be, (it's been the same family by the way, going back through the Monarchy & the 'rulers' of the ancient times,) & given that these bastards have murdered more than you seem to be willing to believe, for example; Building 7 was reported in the UK news BEFORE it fell, & no, it was not a matter of time zones. Sorry to digress, but you're saying that this .... force that has taken over every aspect of our world would not do anything they can to maintain & secure their agenda. - You are foolish to be laughing at this situation. I'm VERY mad that the so-called average person is completely unaware of the big picture. It's making me SICK! You want you evidence? Here it is!

1) If Fluoride is only TOPICALLY benefitial, what the hell is the point of putting it in our water? You act as if one has to ingest a lot of Fluoride, as in eating an entire tube of Toothpaste to be adversely effected, but the reality is that 99% of us pass the ammount that is harmful for our health because it is present in LARGE ammounts in almost everything, including a can of Coke, Milk, Juice, Wine & Beer, ETC.....
Example:

2) And to show you how WRONG you are to assume there is no proof, & to stop you from misinforming others that may be uninformed like you clearly are:

---> Scientific Study Finds Fluoride Horror Stories Factual:
Industrial by-product consumed by millions of Americans lowers IQ, causes cancer - Did you see that???? CAUSES CANCER!!!! (I wasn't aware there was proof of that, but now that I see it, I see you as.... (I'll try to be nice...)
www.infowars.com...

3) Furthermore, what the hell is it doing in Prozak? (80% - That's right - 80 PERCENT of a pill is PURE FLUORIDE!!!!

4) More Scientific proof:

5) Chemist Mr. Charles Perkins says, "In the 1930`s, Hitler and the German Nazi`s envisioned a world to be dominated and controlled by a Nazi philosophy of pan-Germanism. The German chemists worked out a very ingenious and far-reaching plan of mass-control which was submitted to and adopted by the German General Staff. This plan was to control the population in any given area through mass medication of drinking water supplies. By this method they could control the population in whole areas, reduce population by water medication that would produce sterility in women, and so on. In this scheme of mass-control, sodium fluoride occupied a prominent place. ...
---> PROOF OF THAT: (It is hard to find, you're right, so just because you're so cocksure it's not true, you dont invest much time researching aparently, so I'll have to do it myself: www.tuberose.com... (NAZI in middle)
www.theedgeam.com... - Some OBJECTIVE PROOF

With all due respect, you need to wake up (and fast), and you have a whole weekend to do that, ;-) but despite videos being free on Google video, most people will go and do the usual; Waste you money in a bar or a movie or whatever.... Frankly, I'm starting to think that we deserve what is coming for us, because despite all the other sheep that are awake, & sitting in the grass researching with AN OPEN MIND, while the rest of the herd is blindly STILL having faith in the leader that is leading us to hell in a handbag.
In closing, it's hard to come to terms with the reality that you have been poisined intentionally everyday since you were born, buy hey, welcome to the true dynamics (of the reptilian infiltrated) Planet Earth, & have a nice day! - There wont be many of 'em soon, the way we are going (and not)... It's the same thing every day only because our apathy & (false) sence of powerlessness is enabling them to continue to screw with us...
And again, the motto of ATS is 'Deny Ignorance"

[edit on 27-6-2008 by Time=Now]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte

The main thing is, NO, the gov't is NOT putting it in the water purposely to harm or control us. There is NO evidence that the Nazis used it in concentration camps to control prisoners.

I have to add that if this were not so serious, I would find it INCREDIBLY IRONIC & FUNNY that you have 'deny Ignorance' in your avatar... It seems like you are supporting ignorance more than anything, & wasting everyone's time;

You say there is NO evidence? REALLY... It's actually a FACT. - A little known fact, albeit, but that doesnt make it any less of a fact. A fact is a fact. - Like how China is the first to be a Police state... - If you didn't know about China, it would be hard to believe... - If the Elite were not so dumb as to go in public & have recorded PROOF that they support a new world order, a one world government, then the people saying all this NWO stuff is bunk, but it is not. They have done WAY worse things to harm us, so Fluoridation seems insignificant in comparison to the mass murdering of the Jews, or say, Pearl Harbor or 9/11 or the Oklahoma bombing... We have pollution being spewed into the air constantly that is causing premature deaths in the elderly & children, when there is no reason to be burning Oil for energy; So we have another example of the powers that be completely indifferent to our well being; - On the contrary.

Here is a German reporter talking about fluoride in Nazi camps:
The first occurrence of fluoridated drinking water on Earth was found in Germany's Nazi prison camps. The Gestapo had little concern about fluoride's supposed effect on children's teeth; their alleged reason for mass-medicating water with sodium fluoride was to sterilize humans and force the people in their concentration camps into calm submission. (Ref. book: "The Crime and Punishment of I.G. Farben" by Joseph Borkin.)

The following letter was received by the Lee Foundation for Nutritional Research, Milwaukee Wisconsin, on 2 October 1954, from Mr. Charles Perkins, a chemist:

"I have your letter of September 29 asking for further documentation regarding a statement made in my book, The Truth About Water Fluoridation, to the effect that the idea of water fluoridation was brought to England from Russia by the Russian Communist Kreminoff. "In the 1930's, Hitler and the German Nazi's envisioned a world to be dominated and controlled by a Nazi philosophy of pan-Germanism. The German chemists worked out a very ingenious and far-reaching plan of mass-control which was submitted to and adopted by the German General Staff. This plan was to control the population in any given area through mass medication of drinking water supplies. By this method they could control the population in whole areas, reduce population by water medication that would produce sterility in women, and so on. In this scheme of mass-control, sodium fluoride occupied a prominent place. ...

"Repeated doses of infinitesimal amounts of fluoride will in time reduce an individual's power to resist domination, by slowly poisoning and narcotizing a certain area of the brain, thus making him submissive to the will of those who wish to govern him. [A convenient light lobotomy]
"The real reason behind water fluoridation is not to benefit children's teeth. If this were the real reason there are many ways in which it could be done that are much easier, cheaper, and far more effective. The real purpose behind water fluoridation is to reduce the resistance of the masses to domination and control and loss of liberty.

"I was told of this entire scheme by a German chemist who was an...
NOTE: This is not absolute proof, but even if it's not true, it still remains that the governments are drugging us without our concent, even if they thought it was truly a good thing for us, because it's obviously not. - Just because it's not in a government history book, it doesnt mean it's not true. - There are TONS of suppressed info!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Time=Now

I'm trying to deny your ignorance. It's hard.

That Nazi thing is not fact. I debunked that a few pages back and even provided a link to the only source in it's entirety and nowhere in that book is the quote. Read it for yourself.

How can you say it's a fact? You cite the only quote on the whole internet from that Perkins, who allegedly was told this by someone else, who is never named! And to you that is FACT? Get real.

[edit on 27-6-2008 by TheComte]

[edit on 27-6-2008 by TheComte]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The main point here:

1) The Fluoride that is added to the Water is NOT of the natural kind.
2) Even if it was, that would be F'ed up, since it should not be ingested... Use your mind!
3) This whole thing about it being used by NAZIs & Soviets may be untrue, & even if it were not true, it doesn't matter. The argument against Fluooridation has been had very clear.

No, as far as I can tell, we can all be mistaken sometimes, but at this point, I don't have time to look it up myself, so if any other members would like to dig up some NAZI government documents (that would pretty much proof of the matter) - And you CLEARLY have not seen through my frustrated attitude in my writing style, for you obviously have not even read the part where I wrote: NOTE: This is not proof 'per se', however by inference, that seems like somthing that most probably was done, not because so many people have cited the quotation, but because I would believe an independant Chemist & a reporter from germany more than you. It was at the bottom of my post, so you must not have even read my entire post. ((( Because mainly, you are stating that I am claiming that information as absolute proof, & actually, you are right on that, I did screw up a bit; I said it was a fact, right... I forgot to edit that out, because since I hahve not seen the absoolute proof on that, I have to say that for now, until another member can dig that up & post the evidence that it was used in high doses in the interest of making people docile, we shall let that rest, but I wouldn't be surprised, given what the government really is...

I also said that this branch of the situation is insignificant & irrevelant, given the other points against fluoridation, that you fail to have assimillated... (I'm speaking of the proof of Cancer, but I mainly have proven my point against you, that you are WRONG as all hell to say that it's okay to have them busting Fluoride into our Water, man!

---> Another thing to COMPLETELY debunk you onece & for all: The ttle of this thread is: Fluoride is NAtural in Water.... NOT true.
(notice the period there)

---->>> Most of the Fluoride you consume comes from waste products from the pruduction of Aluminum, etc. - It is not cleanly mined from the crust of the Earth.
So, in closing: YOU get real!

And so again, my friend;

PS: Have a fabulous weekend, & it is in your best interest to realize: If it has no benefit to be consumed & swallowed, even in toothpaste, WHY IS IT ADDED TO THE WATER??? It is SUPPOSEDLY benefitial topically, but you don't see animals goign around collecting fluoride because they need to maintain their frigging teeth. - Really... Another point which I just thought of: Since it has not been proven that it will somehow benfefit us by ingesting it, it shouldn't be done. - And my point.... (ROLL THE FRIG|GIN' DRUMS!):

---> IF it is added, how do they know for sure, & why are you so accepting of the government scientists that say it's fine to drink all kind of fluoride, & how are you so trusting that the people that are sprinkling the # into the water are adminatering the 'correct' ammount? Not that there is a 'correct ammount anyways, because the natural dynamics of the Planet should not be messed with in the first place, so please, I have no time fo this ignorance , so please; place that in your pipe & enjoy smoking it.

GEES! (Good Grief!)

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
reply to post by schrodingers dog

You're missing the point. Fluoride is natural in water. Some places have to remove it from the water so it doesn't exceed safe levels. Do you want gov'ts to leave unsafe levels of fluoride in the water? No, of course not.
Fluoride does prevent tooth decay. Its benefits are proven.

I'm sorry, but flouride, to a CERTAIN extent is a naturally occuring element in nature and in water. However, you are seriously missing out on the fact that higher amounts of flouride ARE bad for your brain. Period. Go to the dentist, when they have you put the flouride on your teeth ask them WHY they say "now don't swallow it. Make sure you spit it all out."

Yes, it does help the health of your enamel on your teeth but if it is ingested it WILL affect your brain. It causes the brain cells to become excited to a point where they begin to die off. What's the effect of this? Passiveness. You become extremely passive.

What's funny is that there seems to be an EXPLOSION of teen obesity. I wonder why? When did this outbreak occur? Over the past 10 to 15 years. When did flouride get introduced to the drinking water? In much higher levels than is healthy too. In my area (Washington state) it was about 15 or so years ago.

How many more people are dependent upon welfare or better put, Governmnet money? Well, the numbers have swelled to staggering figures over the same timeframe.

Have you ever woken up in a haze? You probably don't know. You probably think that you have been perfect all along. Well, once we moved off of city water I noticed something drastic take effect. After about a month I noticed that things appeared clearer. It was like getting a new pair of glasses after never knowing I had eye problems. Well, that only lasted about 4 years. We moved back to city water and low and behold, bam, 3 months in and the confused hazy state was back. My kids wanted to stay in and play more video games again instead of getting outside and running around like they did when we weren't on city water.

Is it city life or is it the water? Just trying to make a point.

Plus there are documented studies performed by the NAZI's on their people where they learned that they could start to control them and pacify them by giving them higher doses of Flouride.

Just thought I would answer your adament posting here.

Now we get this link where government is trying to ban water in bottles. They say it is because of the impact on the environment. Maybe it's because more people are drinking bottled water and NOT getting their normal dose of mind numbing flouride.

Link to Fox News source

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Borax(boron) will bind fluoride for removal from the body, most active
halogen, research the matter. Try to keep your Ph on alkaline side(ocean)
should be ok.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

Why most people may not wake up! The Sad Truth

So you grab a couple government web sites for your source links to assure us that its a okay! Safe huh?

Its sad if people really listen to what you have to say here.
Now granted I've never come across you before yet on ATS.. Its a big place. And I have nothing personally against you on a personal level.
But I have a BIG problem with your information you are feeding to people.
This is not only dangerous.. But your trying to dumb people down with the sources you are using.
Spare us your health advice. And spare us from your disinfo propaganda you are getting from government run sites that spread lies!

I can counter any lie you spread on here about this issue.
And if you would like to debate this.. I can get that set up.. Send me a u2 if you want to go head to head on this issue.

[edit on 22-1-2009 by zysin5]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

Natural fluoride concentrations differ based on location. You might have some areas with very little natural fluoride others with medium levels. Some areas add even more fluoride to the already high natural content which isn't a good idea...

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
wow 17 pages of flouride debate, unfortunately due to the flouride I drank as a kid my concentration isn't that good and I had to just skim through the pages,
I only have one question for the pro flouride people

can someone point to me where flouride is on the periodic table, because I can't find it

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Top of the second column on the right.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghaleon12
reply to post by munkey66

Top of the second column on the right.

No,
I asked where fluoride was on the periodic table, not fluorine.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

In these posts some controversy exists about the chemicals used for fluoridation. This is either deliberate, to divert focus from the key issues, or accidental, due to someone not researching correctly.

The excellent one page summary "12 Reasons to Reject Fluoridation" [visit scribd.com and search '12 reasons 23.1.09'] will clear up most of the points mentioned. It's worth reading to resolve the fluoridation issue once and for all. Any further debate on fluoridation - in a democracy - is unnecessary.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I just found this in the comments section over on infowars. Was wondering if anyone can validate any of this info?

"Cut and paste this , then research , read , and save all pics and docs.

So I google Maxwell Jordan. Go to his homepage. On the top I click Research button. Gives me 9 choices. I choose “Have You Ever Wondered”. I go to page 20 , straight to the bottom. 3 pics of original toothpaste labels. Drug Information on Colgate says : Sodium Flouride 0.243% (0.15% w/w flouride ion) with purpose stated as Anticavity. All 3 (Colgate-Crest-Aquafresh) have 0.15 or 0.16% in brackets. Under WARNINGS we have the instructions “Keep out of reach of children 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentily swallowed , get Medical help or contact a POISIN CONTROL CENTER. This for a flouride count of 0.15% w/w or p.p.m.!
Now I look at my Colgate toothpaste bought 2 weeks ago at Pharmaprix. This colgate in front of me has 0.76% w/w or p.p.m., 5times the amount toothpaste used to have. Is there any warning. my TONED DOWN WARNING says “To prevent swallowing , provide adult supervision and use only a pea-sized amount for children under six years”. THAT’S IT! No get Medical help , no contact poisin control center! BUT THE AMOUNT OF POISIN SODIUM FLOURIDE HAS GONE UP BY 5 TIMES!!!
So I start by calling Nestlé “Pure Life” water at 1-800 no*. I ask why if a toothpaste label that has 0.243%p.p.m. has a warning to contact a poisin control center , why does Nestlé put 0.3%p.p.m. sodium flouride and NO WARNING AT ALL??? The lady tells me the flouride occurs naturally at the Nestlé spring where they get their water. Oh REALLY!?! Well , if I go to ezinearticles.com...…..id=1134567
I can read “Fluoride, or Hydrofluorosilic acid (H 2 SiF 6 ), is not naturally occurring but a waste by-product derived from the industrial manufacture of aluminium, zinc, uranium, aerosols, insecticides, fertilizers, plastics, lubricants and pharma
Read the whole thing! PLEASE!

so then I call Colgate at their 1-800 no*. Ask them why if there was a warning at 0.243 or 0.15, why is there NO WARNING now at a 0.76 p.p.m.?
she informs me the USFDA recommends…..I cut her off , “No ma’am , I’m sorry , but if this is the same USFDA that aided “Bayer” pharmaceuticals to ship out HIV/Aids to Europe and South America (Youtube it!) because it was killing their own people at home and they “Bayer” got caught….then no thanks! I don’t trust what the USFDA says anymore than what my cats says. And at thispoint I trust my cat more!
Then I inform her that flouride is also a Part II Poison under the UK Poisons Act 1972 ranking in toxicity above lead and just below arsenic.
Fluoride is one of the basic ingredients in both PROZAC (FLUoxetene Hydrochloride) and Sarin nerve gas (Isopropyl-Methyl-Phosphoryl FLUoride).
AND that the first occurrence of fluoridated drinking water on Earth was found in Germany’s Nazi prison camps. The Gestapo had little concern about fluoride’s supposed effect on children’s teeth; their alleged reason for mass-medicating water with sodium fluoride was to sterilize humans and force the people in their concentration camps into calm submission. And also that Major George R. Jordan testified before Un-American Activity committees of Congress in the 1950’s that in his post as U.S.Soviet liaison officer, the Soviets openly admitted to…”Using the fluoride in the water supplies in their gulags (concentration camps), to make the prisoners stupid, docile, and subservient.”
So I asked why Colgate was poisoning and medicating their customers and the general population at large. They want me to send them my tube that says 0.76p.p.m.. They don’t beleive it says that , they say it should be 0.75p.p.m. , like that changes anything!

Took me 5 minutes to find all of this.I GUESS THAT’S HOW GOOD THE FLOURIDE WORKS , EH???? AND I’VE NOTICED THE MORE EXPENSIVE TOOTHPASTE STILL HAS 0.243P.P.M. IN IT (You have enough brains to make good money! They want that money!

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Part 2

So they can’t dumb you down that fast and hard or they won’t succed in getting it from you1) , but the cheap tubes for poor people at 1$ or .75$ are the ones that have 0.76p.p.m. , because they are already down and the job is to KEEP THEM DUMBED DOWN AND STUPID AND SLEEPY AND NO WILL TO THINK AND FIGHT BACK!!! That’s why the more expensive has less, because eventually they’ll get all your money, and then you’ll have to but the cheap toothpaste , at which point you are under the same medication as the dumb poor annd thus join them!

You trust experts, I trust proof and God. Calcium Flouride is naturally occuring and bebeficial in miniscule amounts. SODIUM FLOURIDE is a bi-product of the smelting , pesticide , pharmaceutical . and fertilizer manufacturing and it piles up fast since WW2 and is VERY EXPENSIVE TO DISPOSE OF!!!!!! SO , schill NWO University “Experts” write reports saying the way “THEY WOULD LIKE THINGS TO BE” as in “WE think it would be best” and “OUR finding show” while at the same time shouting down and writing harsh critisizms about ANY decenters to the new ’cause extraordinaire” of the day! Then the companies sell it to toothpaste makers at a cheap price to JUST cover the transport….(it’s given free really) and now those companies don’t have to pay and have somewhere to dispose of their waste biproducts. The agenda has priority over humanity, and it only took a few weeks for people to start brushing and the drugged down don’t question my reality effect kicked in. It WAS smooth sailing for years. But as my tube at a now 5 times 0.15 to a now 0.76 of Colgate is witness to , they have plans for us! So off comes the warning about Poison Control Center , in comes a milder warning , and the amount of toxic flouride is pumped up! But since I’m OFF FLOURIDE for 4 years now……I guess I’m the one who’s confused! Guess those are my companies and labels too , eh you smart Casmadiennes????

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Flouride is natural in water. So why does the government add more? That doesnt make sence. Your sources may say that water flouridation is good for you and your health, but are these sources from a government or a big health corporation who keeps the info in so they stay in business. YOU should test spring water for its flouride content. Natural spring water, not fake treated store bought spring water. Then try tap water.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
yes there is fluoride in almost anything edible and drinkable ,

but heres the catch,..

the added fluoride is made from industrial waste and industrial by products.

and thouse that wanted the added fluoride to be inserted in to our foods and drinks are the same people that came up with the idea of adding lead in to gasoline and other nifty things around the house and see where that got us , tons of garbage and waste that wont decay or/and they are not decaying in areas where they naturaly wouldent exist just causing harm.

so the question would be , do you eat the fuoridated apple or the naturay grown one.

do you brush your teeth or do you brush your teeth with industrial waste

do you buy your child a safe toy or do you buy your child a toy full of heavy metals.

the list could go on ,

my dentist told me the same story that nature is full of it and that yes in exes ammounts it does more harm then good when i told her we´d stop using it in our house hold, i then asked her then why on earth do you add it to things if its all ready there , and the only real answer she had to it was that in some places people dont get the ammount thats required ,
which is realy like saying "even if you have the required ammount in your daily meals to keep your teeth in good condition we´re gonna give you more even if it means that you´ll get brain damaged"

its just a con gone wild, to quote someone : people are idiots and deserv the leaders they get"
realy summs it up ,
its poison yet its there on the grocerystore shelfs being bougth and used everyday by people who realy have no idea of what they are putting in their mouth ,
and thouse that still use it even if they know its just poison are the same people who would lie about their weigth when bungjumping.

to sum it up , yes its a natural phenomenon and yes its a industrialwaste by product.

you pick, you choose which one would you put in your mouth.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by zerbot565]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AntiConspirator

so the bottled water in the stores, such as the 3 gallon dispensers, are just a sham? Where would one buy natural spring water then?

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join