It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its picking up...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I was just wundering if its just me, or when you look at 'recent changes' on tinwiki there seems to be alot of peopel on it now. I think were having a little boom on the site, i saw alot of new names over the past week. Awesome.

So remember every one go to TINWIKI.ORG and make an article !

Fox

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
It certainly seems that way.

There's definitely some attention going on over there. I'm mildly surprised at the amount of views some of my items are getting, even with the threads I've posted here showing what I've down have been flagged a few times.

rather quite good actually. I think it's a very good start for the amount of time TinWiki has been around.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Yer its a shame that theres not alot of activity in writing articles for it, to be honest I'm ashamed that it took me this long to get into it. But your on it now, SpartanKingL seems to be doing alot of work, GroovyCat just did a bit of work on the Eu article today. So more people are coming to it...slowly but surly.

Fox

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I've had net connection problems for the last month or so...was completely offline for two weeks and when i got my connection back i was only getting 80kbp down and 70 up... was hard work loading web pages..real frustrating..

got it fixed now though.. after 4 engineers, 3 of which said it was my computer when I knew dam sure it wasn't... 4th engi sussed it though..it was the providers fault

I've been thinking on how to best expand my Alchemy section and have come up with a few ideas to expand on that rather nicely... will take a bit of time.. considering writing it all up offline and posting in one big lump... hehehehehe

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Well i am looking forward to your up-date on that article, i enjoyed reading it and i think its one of the most intresting articles on TinWiki. So keep on going

Fox

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
ooooh... thank you very much.

If I'm right in my current thinking, it could lead off into a couple of paths that may make alchemy even more interesting...

I've got a few ideas lined up on the historical and practical side of it... but I've got to plan it out so it's actually got some basis to it rather than "oh, here's an idea..'

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I enjoy submitting articles to TinWiki because it is different and interesting to do. I'm not sure that many people know what TinWiki is or that they can edit it, but that's just an opinion. I do see that a lot of people might see that it is difficult to write it impassively and without their opinions being in it, or writing it in such a manner so as to leave interpretation open to the reader without expressing their opinion.

I can write things neutrally as well as leaving opinion out of something, but that's just Me. I do notice a lot of people on ATS do not use proper punctutation, proper spelling, or proper grammar, which may very well be another reason people do not submit work in Tinwiki as well.

Again, that's an opinion. I looked something up today on TinWiki because I was going to submit it if someone hadn't already, and went into edit mode because of spelling as well as punctuation and a date or two I knew were wrong or left out altogether.

Be patient with Me, I love posting to ATS as much as TinWiki, so I want to do both, and do both with quality submissions as well. I was honored to see something referred to the Blackwater thread in My signature as a relevant discussion thread on the TinWiki Blackwater submission.

Thanks for the welcome Fox, and I'll see you around ATS as well as TinWiki.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
SpartanKingL you are more than welcome, you've contributed some great articles to TinWiki and every time you post I see nothing bad, just your work getting better and better. I hope that you will keep coming to TinWiki because your definatly becoming a regular face there and I do keep looking out for your work on the site, O and i like that new article you posted, i got your U2U. Keep it up.

Fox

top topics

join