It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael J. Fox.. is this a secret sign?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

Apparently noone here is aware that both MJF and His tv sis's lil bro Jason Bateman are both guilty of sending secret signals in their portraits. It is the only way for two werewolves that are so well known to call out to the others. I mean if they howled in the back yard at night, people would notice, hey MJF is howling in the yard again!

But they are secret cousins who share the werewolf bloodline and must find these little ways to speak out to the other packs.

[edit on 14-9-2008 by SarielDCLXVI]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
ahahaha...

Was just curious if ppl who were big into hand signs considered this a hand sign worthy of conspiracy. I mean, if I were to label any of them conspiracy worthy, it would be this one.
Actually, I can't recall for sure now, but I think I had noticed it bc some site had said it was a free mason hand gesture. I am so clueless on the boy clubs hand signals that I had to ask.

Yours makes for a much more interesting story though, I'll give ya that.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

You never saw the documentaries on the subject? Part two was just on tv last weekend. Maybe if you look hard enough you can find them, they are a bit obscure and as I remember, many people tried very hard to make sure they would go away forever.

Try googling "Teenwolf" and "Teenwolf Too." This will answer everything.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by justamomma
anyway, i was just curious if that WAS considered a hand signal of some sort whether that was his intention or not.

i probably did notice it somewhere in the back of my brain...... left over remnents from the days i used to watch star trek (although, i am not, nor ever was a "trekkie" the way it is classified these days).

I think its innocent enough in this photo. However, "could" it be a symbolic hand gesture in theory? Sure. I have seen paintings/portraits where the conspicuous placement of the left hand was accredited to the signifying of "left hand path".

While his hand is clearly uncovered, it also reminds me of the "hidden hand of Jahbuhlun" and the meny examples of its use in protraits.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join