It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this in Lander photo?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I have been pouring over some of the newest images from the lander, this one is from the imager and was dated June 14. To me it almost looks like a lizard propped up on a rock, I have zoomed in on it and circled what I am seeing, what do you all think about it?
Can anyone tweek the picture to add light or sharpen the image?

i268.photobucket.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
They already put up another, closer version of this same location, it was something in the distance in the first photo, they must find it interesting too! here is a link:

phoenix.lpl.arizona.edu...

[edit on 16-6-2008 by space cadet]

edit = acually I see several strange things in this picture. I challenge all to try to pinpoint all the strange things in this one!

[edit on 16-6-2008 by space cadet]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Internos, where are ya? LOL! I do hope you find this one and give it a look!

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Come on ya'll, have a look! I need your opinions on this!

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Hey y'all. Well i've been seeing tons of unexplainable stuff in those new phoenix lander pics. But the thing in front of u seems to be a oddly shaped rock or maybe its a flaw in the pic (or brushed
) there seems to be a other object in the upper right corner that draws my attention away from ur object

for people like u who dig true those raw pictures from out there

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Spartannic

I see what you are talking about above this object, if you mean the box looking thing near the horizon. I do like going over these raw images, I have been advised to wait on some better resolution, but I can't!!!!! LOL! I am much too anxious to wait, and I don't want brushed over pictures. I was suprised with this picture that the imager went back and took a closer image of this particular area though. Are

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
check this out in the lower right corner mate

phoenix.lpl.arizona.edu...

edited to change left 2 right

[edit on 16-6-2008 by Spartannic]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Ive seen it before, but it has been years...years since plucky was able to discern what that thing was

theswca.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
Ive seen it before, but it has been years...years since plucky was able to discern what that thing was

theswca.com...

, but plz stay on topic

I've been wondering for some time now why them ATS's havent discussed al those strange objects in those new pics

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Looks like another loose screw! Somebody else posted a thread about a screw laying on the ground under the lander.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet

Looks like another loose screw! Somebody else posted a thread about a screw laying on the ground under the lander.
Lets hope for the missions sake it ain't a screw and just a oddly shaped object.

And damn Nasa id its a screw . Imagine buying a 200000000 $ thingie thatfalls apart after a controlled decent.
:@ :

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
I have been pouring over some of the newest images from the lander, this one is from the imager and was dated June 14. To me it almost looks like a lizard propped up on a rock, I have zoomed in on it and circled what I am seeing, what do you all think about it?
Can anyone tweek the picture to add light or sharpen the image?

i268.photobucket.com...

Or it is simply just a rock and your imagination is playing tricks on you.

Trust me, there is life on Mars but it's not in the form of rocks

new topics

top topics

join