It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40 Techniques Of The Illuminati

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Americans are possessed with ennui and malaise, and worst of all, fears. Perhaps these conditions explain the rash of suicides, the campus murders, the weariness, the failure to act on others’ behalf, the inertia and apathy, and the near lack of humanism.

I dont know much about the Illuminati but I came across this and started to wonder. A few years back I was driving through a city near where I live and on a building that I drove by I saw the "symbol" and started feeling funny visiting the area. I have no clue, what we know about everything that we write on ATS could be all False. But maybe not...

Read the 40 Techniques of the Illuminati by clicking on the link below..

www.newswithviews.com...

[Mod Edit - remove all caps in tittle]
Please refrain from using all caps in tittles. All CAP tittles are reserved for ATS Administration only thank you.

[edit on 16/6/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I think this worthy source needs to be addre3ssed by the legal council of Steve Jackson. its just a game....I'm not producing Ghettopoloy as a news report.......
Look at the source and their eveidence.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Thanks for the enlightning Thread.
Wow! These people never cease to amaze me. They have it all figured out don't they.
Humanity never stood a chance. We are all going to have to make the decision one day if it is worth living thru such horrible times only to end up a slave who has better stay in line lest his biochip be turnrd off and he find himself unable to buy food or pay rent or car payment and lose his job.
Humanity as a whole is completley clueless that we have leaders in this world who are able to dream up such evils.
We will never be free because we don't deserve freedom.
We deserve enslavement as a whole. We beg for it. We need it.It makes us feel safe and comfy. And we will no doubt get it soon enough.

Long live G.W. Bush.
May your name forever be feared by those who would oppose you.
You are a mighty King worthy of his throne. May all of your enemies be smitten by Lord Lucifer and agonise in lakes of fire forever and ever.
Let your good name ring like church bells, down the halls and into the streets so that all may know of your divine rightousness.Amen.
(end sarcasm)

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by scottr.

I saw the "symbol" and started feeling funny

What symbol are you reffering too.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by harvib

This one right here. But it was an like something indicating what the building was, kinda like a grocery store. But very small.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
That's the square and compass of freemasonary. There are lodges in almost every city.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Oh I see. I don't really know the difference of the two. There is a apart on the Animated movie "The Ant Bully" that shows that sign on the grandmothers rocking chair after she gets up to check out something suspicious. Her character is someone who is a conspiracy Theorist. Kinda strange.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I heard about that. I don't know the significance implied by that. It is true that some of the most powerful men in the world are freemason. But it is also true some very humble men are freemason. Freemasonry is the largest and oldest fraternity. It is rumored that the illuminati as the term is applied on this forum may pull some of it's members from the higher degrees of freemasonry. As for the truth of this, I have no idea.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by harvib

As the Illuminati (other than the now gone Bavarian Illuminati) do not exist, it would be hard to pull membership from the masons. And since there are no "higher ranked" freemasons, and everyone is the same rank in the fraternity, it would be hard to pull from the "higher ranks."

[edit on 16-6-2008 by ALightinDarkness]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Didn't day higher rank, I said higher degrees. Also i don't see how an individual can say an organization dosn’t exists. It is not possible to obtain evidence of an organizations non existence only of their existence.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
As higher degrees don't confer anything...why exactly would they be drawing from the "higher degrees" - when the "higher degrees" are given out to any master mason who asks and can pay the small fee that comes with them? And when the honorary degrees are given to those who do a lot of service for the fraternity and their community - which means people from every social class and occupation get them? Or are we now recruiting local farmers into the Illuminati (I know quite a few farmers who are 33rd degrees).

Its quite easy to say the Illuminati do not exist. The Bavarian Illuminati did exist, we have evidence. As we have evidence of all the other groups conspiracy theorists claim are attempting to rule the world actually exist (ie, they are actual organizations that actually meet) - Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg, CFR, etc. - it would seem odd we have nothing at all on the "Illuminati."

Also, that line of logic you used is a logical fallacy - post hoc ergo propter hoc. It is not true that because I cannot prove something doesn't exist, that it must exist (or vice versa). Its an invalid line of logic. Where is your proof the Illuminati exist - and I don't mean posts on conspiracy blogs and websites. Lets see the letter head, their website, their meeting times, their members...like we have for all these other groups.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   

It is not true that because I cannot prove something doesn't exist, that it must exist (or vice versa).

Never made that statement, please reread my post.

Where is your proof the Illuminati exist - and I don't mean posts on conspiracy blogs and websites. Lets see the letter head, their website, their meeting times, their members...like we have for all these other groups.

I owe no burden of proof as I did not make a statement that requires proof. I simply reported that they were rumors. If you have an issue with what people are reporting I suggest you speak to those that claim to have knowledge as I don't and haven't claimed to have.

Also your defense is unnecessary. I have a great respect for freemasonry. Some of the best and the brightest are members...

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Yes...you did make the statement - but no matter, I don't really care.

Thats interesting logic you have about who I should address with these "rumors". People who perpetuate rumors without evidence are no different from those making up the rumors.

I'm not getting defensive. You stated there were "rumors" that the Illuminati chose some people from the higher degrees of freemasonry. I am informing you the Illuminati do not exist today, and that higher degrees of freemasonry do not confer rank, authority, or anything else for which would make them more likely to be recruited for anything.

I am happy you appreciate freemasonry.

[edit on 16-6-2008 by ALightinDarkness]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   

It is not possible to obtain evidence of an organizations non existence only of their existence.

This is the statement I made. Very diffrent then what you are inferring I said. But like you said, no matter.

new topics

top topics

join