It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dangerous vegetables

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Thanks for that outstanding post, we in our fast pace society tend to forget that modernization actually has cause a lot of problems rather than fix the problems.

Is all about profit margins and big corporate America.

I say for anybody that has never seen a local market they are out there, they are fun and the products are fresh.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Listen here what i have to say to you close minded people especially vegetarians....
I am a qualified chef and have studied health and fat free cooking too.
any vegetable whatsoever and even fruits are dangerous if not consumed correctly.
you can not in any way just eat vegetables everyday of your life.
take it this way.... lets say i supposedly just eat meat and junk food and dont eat any vegetables or fruits or salads... whats gonna happen, you gonna get sick...
now by eating over the right amount (too much of the same thing) your stomach acids will get stuffed and so your stomach shreds into peaces....
not immediately but in a long period of time it will happen.
EVEN olive oil that you believe seems to be so healthy to cook with... but do you cook it in the right temperature, did you know that olive oil over a heat exceeding 125*celsius becomes toxic, and that over time damages your immune system.... now this is a message out to all of you that are health freaks...
get a life and start realising that we all are gonna die, doesnt matter what you do, we cannot live forever...

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
When was it decided that human feces was suitable to use as fertilizer? I believe that is a recent deveolopment. I don't know if that is the cause of all this, but it is certainly an interesting (and disgusting) coincidence.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by phl0gist0n

When was it decieded that human feces was suitable? I am not sure what you are refering to.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I think this is to stop people from being on the raw food diet. As this diet cures almost anything. The awareness of this diet is catching on with everyone due to many reasons including refusing genetic modification. They know people are on a natural high and receiving spiritual awareness on this diet and feeling powerful. So when people have this power they feel they wont need the government controlling their food sources they start being intune with nature and grow their own food. People are starting to turn back to nature and this is what they dont want to happen. But part of the prophecy is going back to nature and people are already doing it they are trying to stop it and give raw foods a bad rap. Raw foods are not just for Vegans but they dont want you to know that you can get healthy of Victoria Boutenko's green smoothies and still eat cooked food and regain health.
Nothing is a conspiracy about the food anymore as you can see about the price hikes. Grow your own food change your diet and you can defeat them this way.
By the way i can run 8 klms on the treadmill because i have so much energy from this diet. I even outrun the trainer. Go figure

Please understand you have to spread the word about this diet. Its the awakening we have all been waiting for. Trust me you dont have to be a Vegan to understand. Im an 11:11 star gate holder whatever i think telepathically others pick it up and spread the word. Just like in the 100 monkeys. Yes i speak the truth! Whether you believe me or not i can tell you from a spiritual point of view this will help save the planet. Love to you all!

[edit on 18-6-2008 by meadowfairy]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by meadowfairy

Can you share the diet that you are on or provide a link. It sounds like it is doing wonders for you. I would love to check it out

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
There have been at least six outbreaks a year in the last two years of Salmonilla in the USA. Some larger than the current outbreak.

There is a bill in Congress currently which will require all food to be irradiated. This will sterilize kill and de-nutrify everything you eat.

The bill is jammed up, Now you know the rest of the story.

They are manufactring fear so that you demand them to save you from the boogey salmonella.

Just like they are trying to force people to demand that we hand over all our natural resources for free so they can sell them back to us jacked up.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Damn them!! I deem the governments and the FDA to be contaminated....
lets ah....start with those evil mother *uckers

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyberbian

Wasn't aware of any bill of that nature. Do you know the title? I am curious as to what they mean by irradiated.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by harvib

Can you share the diet that you are on or provide a link. It sounds like it is doing wonders for you. I would love to check it out

rawsummitarchives.com...

www.rawpleasure.com.au free ebook

If you google and youtube it you will come up with a privy of information. Blessings to you!

www.rawfoodtalk.com...

www.naturaw.com... a great article worth reading!

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Look at this I found on Drudge Report;

« ARTnews: How Artists Are Trying to Save the Planet
Rotten Tomatoes Caused by Climate Change?

The tomato scare that has sickened 170 people and is the worst food scare since the E. coli/spinach outbreak is being blamed by some environmental activists on climate change and the need for more food grown with the help of genetically modified organisms (GMOs).
I was interviewing a board member of Food and Water Watch for a feature I am writing, and he positioned the scare as an eco outbreak because with less space to farm, more droughts, and higher costs, GMOs are the logical choice for farmers who want quick crops from less land.
For the record the source of the tomato infection hasn’t been determined. The FDA hasn’t narrowed its search. But this time of year the most common varieties are red round, red Roma, and red plum tomatoes. They are most likely grown in Florida or Mexico. The agency admits U.S. consumer demand to eat fresh fruits and vegetables year-round has made its job a lot more difficult. And concedes it needs more inspectors overseas. See a good take on this from the San Jose Mercury News here.
Anyway, the source of the E. coli in spinach turned out to be feces on the hoofs of wild boars that traipsed through spinach plants.
The source of tomato infections may turn out to be something as naturally errant as that. But with less room and climate change affecting crops, another outbreak is sure to come. GMO strands can only serve to exacerbate the spread.
So it’s definitely worth watching where your food and water comes from. And know their source.

WHAT?

Spinach contaminated by wild boars?

[edit on 18-6-2008 by Clearskies]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

LOL. I have never met an enviromental activist that was in favor of GMO crops

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I've heard about the raw food diet. I think there was an episode of Wife Swap or some show in which one of the families were all raw food eaters. The one wife tried to get them to eat cooked food and they got sick.
Personally, I don't think I could eat raw meat. Beef I like medium rare but not chicken or pork.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

They ate raw meat as well? That's hardcore. I heard of dogs being fed a raw meat diet but never humans.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by harvib

Yes, they ate raw meat too. Six months old from a jar. I don't know but they must put some salt or something on there to slow spoilage. Here read this:

media.fimbi.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

Wow very interesting. I am curious as to if these people have ever contracted a meat borne illness. I would imagine that they will never get cancer.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by harvib

"What is Food Irradiation?
Food irradiation uses high-energy Gamma rays, electron beams, or X-rays (all of which are millions of times more powerful than standard medical X-rays) to break apart the bacteria and insects that can hide in meat, grains, and other foods. Radiation can do strange things to food, by creating substances called "unique radiolytic products." These irradiation byproducts include a variety of mutagens - substances that can cause gene mutations, polyploidy (an abnormal condition in which cells contain more than two sets of chromosomes), chromosome aberrations (often associated with cancerous cells), and dominant lethal mutations (a change in a cell that prevents it from reproducing) in human cells. Making matters worse, many mutagens are also carcinogens."

Source

This site is one I could find quickly that is informative.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by harvib

Beef Tartare, anyone? That is finely minced raw beef. I've never eaten any, though.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte

I've heard about the raw food diet. I think there was an episode of Wife Swap or some show in which one of the families were all raw food eaters. The one wife tried to get them to eat cooked food and they got sick.
Personally, I don't think I could eat raw meat. Beef I like medium rare but not chicken or pork.

HI TheComte,
There are different types of raw foodists. The one your referring to is the Paleolithic raw diet. There is also the Vegan/vegetarian raw diet, The essene raw diet that Master Jesus ate, THe 50% to 90% raw diet where people eat raw throughout the day but eat their cooked meals(even with cooked meat) as usual.
IM on the 90% raw food diet where i eat my raw throughout the day as much as i want and then i eat my cooked dinner.

Raw foodists or paleolithics will usually consume only organic or food they grow. According to paleos they kill their own food for game and do a diet that was done in paleolithic times where all humans ate raw meat before cooking came into play.

I definately do not want to eat paleo and choose not too. Paleos are actually the minority of the raw food diet. You will find that most raw foodists take on the vegan lifestyle. With guru's like David Wolfe, Marcus Rothkranz, Woody Harrelson, etc etc.

Come join the raw food community and you will see we are a bunch of different people from raw foodists, to vegans to paleos eat.rawfood.com...
There you will find a page like myspace and the vibrant people from all walks of life. Has a forum too. Get to know us and you will see these people are great people helping to raise the vibration of the planet through good clean living. We do encourage people to grow their own food or eat organic as much as possible. I'm only trying to be well meaning and not be a ooga booga scaring people about this diet.

Want to know who are the oldest living people on the planet? The Hunzas. They live up to 120 on the raw food diet growing their own food and no killing, no violence, no hate and peaceful people. Oh and by thew way they eat little cooked meat and not raw. Google them!

If it wasn't for this diet and spiritual awakening i received i would have been dead. Thats the honest truth from my heart. I was guided and i feel there is someone i have to guide on here.

Can you imagine paradise when all humans can go back to nature. We create Heaven on Earth. Love thats everyones dream for this planet. Rainforests restoring the eco of this planet. Can you just dream it well on this diet thats how i feel. YOu change your being changes you perceptions change your lost 6th sense returns and your more intune with your surroundings and everything you ever thought about will change. You will feel GOd ieven if you dont believe in him. It is so hard to explain what you feel when you eat this way. Personally you will have to ease off slowly into the diet by starting at 50% and still eating things you love like cooked food. You will feel like you drove demons away from your bodyl, no more depression or self hate that i can guarantee.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Annoyed

Man that does not sound good. Unless I'm misunderstanding it sounds that by eating irradiated vegtables will actually give you cancer. Fruit and vegtables have always been the best cancer preventative, I guess not for long.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join