It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a terrible itch...for the past 5 years...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I know this sounds kinda crazy, but I've had this crazy itch on the bottom of my foot for the past 5 years or more....for a loooong time. Its always in the exact same spot, on my left foot, on the bottom. The skin on the bottom of my foot is thick though and it feels like its underneath it. I can scratch this itch forever and it will eventually go away, only to return again later. I scratch it at least every day. I tried looking this up online but found no answer. It kinda makes me wanna dig under my skin to get it out. And I've tried scratching with sharp objects and it feels so gooooood. There is no physical mark. No redness. No bruising...nothing. The skin looks perfectly normal except its itchy often. I've only thought recently to find out what it was because frankly I'm getting tired of scratching it. Does anyone else have anything like this or know what it could be?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

LOl, I am sure you can ask Lord to diagnose this problem for you!

He is a podiatrist, you know?...hahahahaha!

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

i am indeed a podiatrist, in a verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry loose sense of the term
sadly i cannot help him. i only treat females

[edit on 16-6-2008 by LordInfamous]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Ok, I must own up, remember that night, it was a clear moon lit night, you had a lil to much to drink?
Well you have to laugh really, as I thought it would be kinda cool to see how many steps you would take in the average day. I implanted, under instuction from my freind the Alien,( we broke up since, damnit.
) a very swish pedometer.
Well I must apologize..It was meant to dissolve by now.
I just feel sorry for all the other implants I took part in over the years..I know this one guy...he believes he has had worms for the past three years, and all I wanted to know was....umm n/m...

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Sounds like you have Athletes foot fungus- Only wear white socks (clean) and throw out those shoes you wear all the time.
Get yourself some med for the fungus at any drugstore.
Use it everyday.
When you go shopping for shoes make sure you have socks on.

It could also be another type fungus which is treatable. Get to a doctor if the ^ first advice doesnt work!!!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Lol...I don't have athelete's foot. I know what athlete's foot is like and this is something different. Its one little spot on the bottom of my foot. And there is no redness, nothing...its just itchy alot. Methinks it may have something to do with a nerve, but I'm not sure??

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

Then i'm afraid i have to go along with the alien implant :shk:

Have it checked.

Good luck and keep all windows and doors locked at night.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I think you may have too many vegetables in your diet. Increase your meat intake
If that doesn't work, spray some Windex on it!

[edit on 16-6-2008 by LateApexer313]

apc

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Could just be some covert shroom hiding in there. Try some anti-fungal cream. Maybe drill into it a bit and stuff it in the hole (uhh huhhuhhuh).

I dunno about nerves after this long. It's possible I guess. But I would think that unless something was causing such a nerve problem the brain would just default the malfunctioning ISU (Itchy Scratchy Unit).

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by apc

Thanks for the laugh. I needed that

ISU
Sounds Japanese, Op, you ever been to Japan??

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I'd say in another two years you'll be fine. It's called the "Seven Year Itch" for a reason ya know. HaHaHaHa, sorry had to do it. I agree, it may be some type of fungal issue. Get that shiz checked out man before it gets worse.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I recall reading about a UFO incident in which a man ended up with a medical condition that caused terrible itching:

inexplicata.blogspot.com...

anyway, itching is often a histamine reaction, so it can be caused by allergens or by a weak immune system.

Reminds me that immunological deficiencies have been associated with close encounters:

www.think-aboutit.com...

So.. if I were you I'd take some claritin and see if it gets better. That would tell you whether it's an allergic type reaction. Then you can check with a stud finder and see if there is metal inside your foot.

-rrr

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I have the exact same problem. There's this ONE SPOT on the bottom of my right foot that has itched for over 7 years. The scratch doesn't originate on the surface of the skin but deep inside. I scratch it so often that it has become this calloused mound. The more I scratch, the thicker the callous and it becomes even HARDER to get to the itch that's deep INSIDE my skin! Sometimes I use sharp objects to "dig in" to reach the spot and the relief is just indescribable. There is absolutely nothing apparent on the surface of the skin that would indicate there is a problem.

After some research, it turns out that there are many others with an itchy spot somewhere on the bottom of the foot that never goes away and it's a MYSTERY. One individual I read about went to a neurologist for an MRI, saw 3 podiatrists, a dermatologist, and an acupuncturist to find absolutely nothing. Another individual had a small biopsy and again there was nothing. I did go to one doctor who said it might be a nerve at the bottom of my foot that just went berserk.

Just go on Google and type in “itch bottom foot” and you’ll find a lot of forums about this. We’re not alone!

top topics

join