It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream ( Prediction ) - Another Terrorist Attack / Bombing America

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Had a dream I witnessed a detective investigating a suspected terrorist attack / bombing. The dream scene then changed and I found myself in a classroom type setting -there were tables - chairs and a blackboard - on the blackboard the man (police officer) leading the investigation had written numerous notes - the figure that stood out clearly was 267 or ( 237) sorry an hour after waking I was just not sure but I am definitely more drawn to the figure 267 - I thought the figure might of reflected the amount of people killed or perhaps a date or street address ???? It was definitely America because the person leading the investigation had an American accent he also mentioned the fact there had been two bombings and wanted to know what information was forthcoming with regards to the second incident. Normally when I have a lucid dream I can actively seek more information but I was not in a lucid state so unfortunately I was unable to glean anymore information. When I woke up I tried to remember the location of the first bombing (Wisconsin) came into my mind but honestly as this name was just an afterthought - I just can’t be sure - but I am Australian and I do not know why that name would enter my head - other than it meant something significant ??? In my dream one of the bombings occurred on the lower ground floor of a building - glass had blown out all over the pavement the second incident felt more like an open space -field - which was covered in debris - more like a wreckage. (Plane crash) ???

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Also : I felt one of the explosions was quite significant is there anything in Wisconsin that would be of particular importance to terrorists ???? Facilities ????

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Crap!! don't let them blow up the cheese!

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I knew Favre shouldn't retire. The Packers will self destruct.

It all fits.

Wisconsin = Green Bay
Field with debris = Incomplete passes
Tables, chairs, blackboard = Halftime in the locker room
267 must be 2 games, 6 TDs, 7 INTS....and an injury.

Very interesting prediction. Certainly something to keep an eye on.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I also had a dream of a huge emergency where planes struck other buildings, and i posted it here a couple of weeks ago.

Nothing would surprise me. We are due. I'm sure the time and the date are already set.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JesterMan

I'd never even heard of Wisconsin - there has to be more there than just cheese ???

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by garyo1954

Interesting interpretation.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Funny - like I said - I have never read or heard of Wisconsin to any level but when I did a web search and saw that pic of the town hall I knew it was the place - because about a year ago I had another dream of that exact location - the town hall - the boulevard - there were celebrations of some sort going on - in the dream I saw a plane fly down low over the surburbs ???

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
267 is the area code of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. I can't find any obvious coincidences so three questions.
Do you have a description of the building damaged?
Was the guy by the blackboard asking stupid questions?
Do you have a description of what the detective was wearing at the scene of the terrorist incident?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by beaverg

Well if the first dream I had a year ago was accurate the plane hit a power station ( perhaps associated with the field ) - in my latest dream there was nothing significant to mention about the building other than it was several stories high and all the glass on the lower level had exploded out over onto the pavement - I cannot remember what the police officer at the scene was wearing to be honest I think just a shirt and slacks - why is that relevant ??? And yes the guy by the blackboard was making one or two stupid points
they had actually counted all the individual shards of glass from the explosion ??? I don't think they would be bothered doing that in reality do you ????

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by destiny-fate
reply to post by beaverg

I cannot remember what the police officer at the scene was wearing to be honest I think just a shirt and slacks - why is that relevant ??? And yes the guy by the blackboard was making one or two stupid points
they had actually counted all the individual shards of glass from the explosion ??? I don't think they would be bothered doing that in reality do you ????

Was hoping you remembered or noticed in the dream whether the person was wearing protection from hazardous materials or not. Hopefully an accurate job description for the guy whether he was an FBI detective or a local police officer is all. That would give me a better idea of the size of the incident. If it was big the FBI would probably investigate it, if it were small and isolated the local police would probably get the first shot at it, if it were a full-scale exercise for a local emergency management agency then a large group of people could investigate.

They more than likely really would have gone through the process of counting each individual shard and might even try to put as many back together as possible. We take studying explosions very seriously... it produces a demand for explosives.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Hey here you go!!! I did a little reaserch and the wisconsin area code is 414 and the prefix for Milwaukee is 267. Maybe something is gonna happen there.

This one should work Click on 414 and then type 267 in prefix box.

[edit on 6/16/2008 by JesterMan]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by beaverg

That was really interesting - especially the information pertaining to the shards of glass
The investigation was a big operation - there were teams of people everywhere. I wish I had taken more notice to the clothes they were wearing. Thanks so much for your input

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JesterMan

That was really interesting - Thanks for that - Milwaukee, "A Great Place on a Great Lake" has also advertised itself as the "City of Festivals," The Milwaukee metropolitan area hosts the Wisconsin State Fair, as well as an annual lakefront fair called Summerfest.

Interesting that it is known as the City of Festivals as in my first dream about a year ago -( if the two dreams are related ) - there was a huge festival going on - I was walking down a huge boulevard - that had stalls on either side - lots of people - music and balloons ??? All the electricity went off - and people started running in all directions in panic - it was as if everyone was anticipating some catastrophe. I also had the vision of a plane flying low over the suburbs and city in this dream as well.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by destiny-fate

A friend told me she had read on another physic's website that another attack on America would come on 13th October 2008, possibly the White House, self inflicted.And that Bush would use this as an excuse to stay in power and declare Matiral Law.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Yes maybe ??? I may of seen Capital Hill Washington ??? There was a white building with a dome in my first dream???? But looking at pictures of Wisconsin I noticed the Wisconsin State Capitol building ?? So was not sure ?? In my dream it was a hot sunny day not sure what the weather is like there in October ???

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I said I was not going to post on ATS again after all the mud slinging I got on one of my other threads but my conscience got the better of me - if it actually happened and I had not written about it I would feel too guilty. This dream was not related to the one above - but I would not dare start a new thread
in case I got shot down again

So about the dream :

I had a strong feeling the event was going to happen in the UK - there were people standing around in what appeared to be a Births Deaths and Marriages or Passport office ???. The building was several stories high and there were other Government Departments operating on various levels of the building - Family services and possibly a daycare centre ??? In my dream I heard several gunshots - I felt the shots had originated in the Family Services Department - Everyone in the room knew the guy with the gun was heading toward the Passport/ Birth Certificate office - a woman grabbed her little boy and tried to get her teenage daughter to move to the back of the room with her but her daughter was in shock and would not move - he entered the room took aim and started firing. The dream felt very real more like a ( lucid dream ) When I woke up I was really upset it felt so real - hence my posting

[edit on 2-7-2008 by destiny-fate]

[edit on 2-7-2008 by destiny-fate]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   

And in all honesty the dream could of been influenced by a spate of horrible family murders across New South Wales ???? Just not sure but still thought I should post it regardless !!!

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join