It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officer Kills Man Allegedly Beating Baby (update)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Can we change the title of this thread?

Its realy an insult to say this man was 'allegedly' beating the baby.

The sicko beat the childs head into a pulp, saying allegedly is just bad.

Also, can you link up a better article in the OP. That one is a peice of politicaly correct garbage.

And it doesnt convey the message, OR all the info.

Also, get an article that tells HOW people tryed to stop this monster while he was doing this, but he beat them up too. Also tell them the name of this monster.

CAUSE THE MEDIA ISNT!

***MODS***

Link This Link on the main page, it has all relvent info, with updates, and is the hometown paper where this happen...

The monstors name is Sergio Aguiar, and i can bet that he is from south of the boarder... another gift that keeps giving... Although the article gives no incication that this man was here illigaly, i am willing to bet he is. My only real clue... that he has no criminal record... not many of Mexicos finiest have poilce records when they first break into this country, they have to do something like this first...

And because California is so Freaking messed up, people cannot care firearms with them, cause ill tell you this much, someone driving down the road, if they have a 9mm in the glove box, and they see some sicko stomping on a baby, they are smart enough to know whats right, but instead we are told to trust the state. And it is an unfair burden on the state. Also the police dept. is sick in this case, because they suspended the officer for this.

I think California has some crazy-ass law that says whenever a CA police officers fires thier gun on duty, they have to go on automatic leave, until an investigation is completed that decides weather or not they should have fired...

I don't think we have seen the end of this, in fact, tommorow we are going to wake up, and see that the ACLU has sided with the dead illigal alien baby beater, saying that it is his right to beat his kids...

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   
So....

You all think, that if the people of California were allowed to carry weapons, this would've never happened??

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thjolloh
So....

You all think, that if the people of California were allowed to carry weapons, this would've never happened??

I think, that if people were alowd to carry thier firearms, legaly, as in 42 other states, that this COULD have been avoided.

People stopped, and tryed to stop this crazy man, but he beat them back.

Mabye, JUST MABYE, after this sicko is beating the child for a few mins, some sees, and pulls over, that person tells the person to stop, mabye even tries to physicaly stop him, but does not succed, then the get thier gun from their car and stop the man.

Mabye, JUST MABYE, the child could have survied, and this tragic story would only have one person deseaced, instead, both are dead.

I belive, the more good people have guns, the safer everyone is.

But in answer to your direct question, would people carrying guns made this not happen? No, there are going to be sickos everywhere, but if people were armed, there is a chance, JUST A CHANCE, that this child could be alive today.

[edit on 6/17/2008 by TKainZero]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
This was written by an amateur. Professional journalists do not use the word allegedly. Either that or California has lower journalism standards than most.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Straight Razor
This was written by an amateur. Professional journalists do not use the word allegedly. Either that or California has lower journalism standards than most.

In asnwer to your question.

California has a lower journilism standard then most.

They just dont want to offend people. the papers in california are so PC, and anti-everything American its sick... The OP has a horrible article posted up..

I posted a better link, and U2U'd a mod, but they don't want to change the title of the thread to something more appropiate, i am hoping its just laziness, and nothing more sinister...

for good mesure

www.modbee.com...

thats a MUCH BETTER LINK

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bachelor

Originally posted by laiguana
I've noticed that lower income and less educated people tend to breed the most, so my guess is that more of these barbarians are certain to come around.

Please state the extent and magnitude of your own education please, and if it exceeds the highschool level - please provide proof. Considering the ignorance of your statement, I'd be astounded if you have more than a GED - which by the way is what I have; I'm also lower income. Surprisingly though, I have no tendencies towards barbarianism; I'm also childless. So much for your state of supposed enlightenment there, genius.

Bachelor, you beat me to commenting here.
I HIGHLY take offense to this comment. You are far too quick to judge people.
Iam lower income but IAM educated. A degree in business with Honors thanks.
But LIFE happens, and things don't always work out as planned.
I have more children than most people I know. And I have been given kudos by many people for how great they are due to how I raised them.
How much money you earn says nothing for the type of person you are.
There are MANY wealthy people who are complete jerks, and many that are not as well off, who are the most kind and generous folks you'll ever meet.
Perhaps you need to get out more, and associate with all kinds of people before you judge.
Not to mention, I have no idea what your comment had to do with the issue at hand.
No where in that article does it say the man was uneducated, or low income.
And further more, institutions of education only teach so much. Did you STOP learning when you finished school?
We are all self taught, in many ways

Edit to add:
Had I seen this happening..the guy would've been chewing on my tire iron.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by AccessDenied]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxpigxx
queue cop haters:

Good job this offer did. I hope everything turns out okay for him

I don't know, man. I'm usually one of the 'cop haters', but it's really hard for me to find any fault here. The guy was obviously nuts, obviously dangerous. Needed to be put down.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
good on the cop i would have done the same (actually no i would have taisred him then let the general populationat san quen deal with him)
no doubt the dead guys family are $ueing the police force it makes you sick

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TKainZero

I recall reading a story about a city that required every home to have a gun. Crime rates dropped dramatically and stayed low. I don't recall the name of the city or state, but the logic is indisputable. The criminals moved on to easy pickins. They may be criminals, but most of them aren't that stupid....

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by carole9999

I recall reading a story about a city that required every home to have a gun. Crime rates dropped dramatically and stayed low. I don't recall the name of the city or state, but the logic is indisputable. The criminals moved on to easy pickins. They may be criminals, but most of them aren't that stupid....
I should add that I don't agree with mandating things like this, however if they provided for those who couldn't afford it, offered training and a waiver to opt out, it is the perception in the minds of criminals that they don't know who has them and who doesn't. Even with a 50% chance that a home has a firearm in it, Russian Roulette and they won't even bother.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   

I should add that I don't agree with mandating things like this, however if they provided for those who couldn't afford it, offered training and a waiver to opt out, it is the perception in the minds of criminals that they don't know who has them and who doesn't. Even with a 50% chance that a home has a firearm in it, Russian Roulette and they won't even bother.

I would be curious to know in that city if the instances of accidental shootings, especially among children, went up statistically, as well as that of cases of domestic violence.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
It's standard procedure for cops who are involved in a shooting to be placed on administrative leave pending an investigation.

By all accounts, the officer fired on the offender after ordering him to move away from the baby. When the offender refused and continued his assault, the officer fired.

There will be no punitive action taken against this officer if the accounts are accurate and there were many eyewitnesses.

It will be interesting to hear what the usual suspects have to say about this one.

If this had happened somewhere else besides California, an armed citizen might have been able to have saved the child's life.

[edit on 2008/6/15 by GradyPhilpott]

Isn't it interesting how immediately after a lone nut shooting the calls go out for gun control, the legislation is already prepared and waiting and the MSM supports this and gives it tremendous attention? The irony of it is that the LESS gun control and the more firearms in the possession of responsible citizens is what is needed to stop and/or cut short these incidents. Instead of these nuts killing twenty people, or committing heinous crimes like this, it would take one responsible person with a firearm to stop it. The proposed 'solution' is the problem. Someone breaks into your home who is armed and you are not, you call the police and even if they arrive within minutes you and perhaps your family are dead. If you are armed, you stand a fighting chance and....it just doesn't get more logical than that. Perhaps I haven't been 'enlightened' as to a better, more peaceful way and someone could offer an alternative? Smile, talk nicely and send positive, loving vibes to someone intent on killing my family in my home, or beating an infant to death? Doesn't matter how I look at it, it doesn't work that way.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by carole9999

The first city to do this was Kennesaw GA. There crime rate went to almost zero and the population rose by like 100%. Many Californians detest the Machiavalian government there but are not in the position to change it. Many, instead of trying, simply move to other less restrictive states. They feel that its easier than getting harrased by Fienstien and Pelosi's storm troopers. "AHNOLDT" is useless. He still thinks he can placate the anti's and spend his way to greatness. Link below:

findarticles.com...
Zindo

[edit on 6/17/2008 by ZindoDoone]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
What is wrong with people I don't understand why people passing buy didn't try to stop the man. I don't know about you all but I am a mother and If I saw something like that I would HAVE to interfere.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
What is wrong with people I don't understand why people passing buy didn't try to stop the man. I don't know about you all but I am a mother and If I saw something like that I would HAVE to interfere.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
CNN just updated it. It was the mans son and when someone tried to stop him, he said the boy was "full of demons." How could anyone do this to their own child?

www.cnn.com...

He said Aguilar had a "total hollowness in his eyes" and talked calmly of the boy being filled with "demons."

Witness Lisa Mota told the San Francisco Chronicle that Aguilar told people who tried to stop him that the boy was "trash."

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied

I would be curious to know in that city if the instances of accidental shootings, especially among children, went up statistically, as well as that of cases of domestic violence.
I found the city, but Zindo found it as well. From what I've read, it has worked very well, as I'm sure they are responsible gun owners in terms of preventing accidents, and domestic violence involving firearms and increases with firearms doesn't seem to be mutually exclusive to this law.

search.yahoo.com... for a list of articles on the city

Ox

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I don't understand how this man "shrugged" people off.. He's not the Incredible Hulk.. He's just a man.. Now Identified as "Sergio Casian Aguilar" from this story

Dan Robinson, a local volunteer fire department chief, told The Modesto Bee that at first glance, he thought the child was a dead animal in the road. He said when he realized it was a child, he tried to stop Aguilar.

He said Aguilar had a "total hollowness in his eyes" and talked calmly of the boy being filled with "demons."

Hollowness in his eyes, Would make me believe he was either highly intoxicated or perhaps under the influence of some illicit drug.

Responding to 911 calls, a Stanislaus County Sheriff's Department helicopter landed in a dairy pasture near the scene. A Modesto police officer, Jerry Ramar, fatally shot Aguilar after he failed to heed the officer's warning to stop beating the child, authorities said. Aguilar flashed his middle finger at Ramar before Ramar shot him in the forehead, police said.

So he was aware of his surroundings.. He was aware that the Police were there and yet he was intent on what he was doing. No one looks at a Police officer who has drawn their weapon on you and gives them the finger, No one in their right mind. Now I'm not defending this lunatic at all.. I'm not saying he wasn't within his right mind what I am saying is that he KNEW there was someone addressing him telling him to stop.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Thanks for the link TKainZero...though you realize people don't bother to click links (or even read the main story) in most cases.

Robinson, 52, jumped from his vehicle and confronted the man, who lunged at him. Robinson said the man wasn't screaming and wasn't loud, but was forceful, saying "demons" were in the boy.

"Give me the knife. Give me the knife," the man said as he grabbed for a pen in the fireman's front pocket.

This is sad, obviously the guy had a complete psychotic break. In his "sane" moments the guy probably loved his son, this was not a case of regular abuse but of insanity. The fact that the father lost it on the side of the road in front of witnesses speaks to that, most people that enjoy abuse keep it in their own homes.

Those that say "they would have beaten the guy down and not just watched it!" are a bit out of touch. When dealing with someone that has lost touch with reality (drugs or psychosis) it can often require overwhelming force to stop them. They feel no pain, have no fear, and it would require a few strong men to end the confrontation if no weapons were available.

As far as the word "allegedly" that is used all the time in the media around here, even when a courtroom full of people watched a double murder (Nicholes case) they still say allegedly. Until they are convicted the word is always used.

Originally posted by carole9999I would be curious to know in that city if the instances of accidental shootings, especially among children, went up statistically, as well as that of cases of domestic violence.

The town he is referring to is Kennesaw Georgia, a suburb of Atlanta. I believe it is THE safest suburb in this crime ridden area, the crime stats are several times lower than the national average (and this area in general has higher crime stats than average).

The city's population grew from around 5,000 in 1980 to 13,000 by 1996 (latest available estimate). Yet there have been only three murders: two with knives (1984 and 1987) and one with a firearm (1997). After the law went into effect in 1982, crime against persons plummeted 74 percent compared to 1981, and fell another 45 percent in 1983 compared to 1982.

And it has stayed impressively low. In addition to nearly non-existent homicide (murders have averaged a mere 0.19 per year), the annual number of armed robberies, residential burglaries, commercial burglaries, and rapes have averaged, respectively, 1.69, 31.63, 19.75, and 2.00 through 1998. www.tysknews.com...

Kennesaw's crime rates are WAY WAY below the national average when it comes to murder, rape, and other violent crimes: www.cityrating.com...

Guns don't kill people, mostly inner city thugs kill people. If you take the errmmm..."inner city thugs"... out of the crime stats our murder rates are as low as many parts of europe or canada where gun control is quite strict. Don't buy into the media hype that says "people don't kill people, its those evil guns! they make people do those things!".

[edit on 17-6-2008 by Sonya610]

[edit on 17-6-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by kattraxx
reply to post by Bombeni

It's the mothers who usually put their babies in harm's way like this. Some women will do anything to keep a man. I hope the mother is tracked down and brought to justice if she willingly let this guy be alone with her baby.

Are you kidding me? You take the liberty of a lot of assumptions here and you really have to do some twisted mental gymnastics to blame the mother for this one. Women do not cause men's behavior. Men cause men's behavior.

[edit on 6/16/08 by kattraxx]

I said IF the mother let this guy take her baby. After an early divorce I raised two little ones on my own, I had a few boyfriends but never once did I leave my children with a boyfriend to look after. Maybe it is the way I was raised, but my mother always told us that as a general rule men don't give a rats behind for other mens children, and I think she was right. I didn't trust the neighbor men either, telling my boys to never go into a house if one of them invited them in. They made it to adulthood unscathed. Case closed.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join