It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officer Kills Man Allegedly Beating Baby (update)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I am betting the guy was an untreated schizophrenic. That seems even more plausible than him being on illicit drugs like meth. Schizophrnics often imagine things like demons in other people. Either way the cop should walk because he was prevented from physically intervening due to an electric fence. But I will never ome to terms that no one could stop him. I am a woman but I believe adrenalin would have given me the power to stop him. Of course it is easy to say what we WOULD have done.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

...Aguilar told people who tried to stop him that the boy was "trash."

OMG I don't want to hear any more.

Stories about adults being hurt upset me greatly but to know such a thing happened to a little innocent one make me want to cry and puke at the same time.

I'm glad the real piece of trash in this story was taken out by the police officer. I don't understand what goes through some people's minds.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

illegal snapping? Last night on Micheal Savage Show, they read the name of a mexican man, no one knows his status, or they are not saying.....

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
I am betting the guy was an untreated schizophrenic. That seems even more plausible than him being on illicit drugs like meth.

Yeah I think so too. I also think that perhaps people are too quick to call him a "monster". He may not have had a history of abusing his son, he may have been a loving father and had a psychotic break.

There have certainly been plenty of cases of that happening to women in the last few years. Loving mothers who dote over their kids, home school them, live for them without ever harming them and then one day they hear voices and drown them all.

Often when those women are treated, put on anti-psychotics, they can't live with themselves or what they have done. Who knows, if this father did just go crazy it could be a blessing that he was shot because he may have been utterly horrified to realize what he had done had he survived and been treated for a severe mental problem.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Here is a much better article

The article in the OP is a peice of cop-hating garbage.

And is very poorly written.

And doesn't give updates.

Basicly, its like an 8th grade report... but that would be an insult to our middle schools...

I also find it funny, that someone took the time to put (update) into the title, but not actuctly change anything.

There is nothing alleged about this. Here are some other headlines on the story.

Father killed boy; child kicked 'like a soccer ball'

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by gormly

I totally agree, a bullet was too easy. I wish he could have been beaten to death as well.
I wouldve run the man over, Ive thought about this story all day long, and because im a woman, i know i wouldnt have been able to confront him, but I damn sure wouldve hit the gas pedal and taken him down. If there was a crowd there, SOMEONE shouldve grabbed that baby while someone else distracted the psycho.
Its a damn shame, very sad story.
God bless that baby

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TKainZero

Obvoiusly you didn't read my update post on page 9.... a nice update on the story.

Link

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

I saw it, but that was all info that we already knew... i posted the mans name several pages eariler...

Can the opening post not be edited? And the title?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
If this had happened somewhere else besides California, an armed citizen might have been able to have saved the child's life.

The real sad thing is that if a private citizen, with gun permits and completely legal, were to have shot this man, the shooter would've been charged with murder, no matter what the reasons behind his actions were.

The officer did exactly the right thing in shooting and killing the offender in this case, but what I'm trying to say is that should we (the people) have to wait on law enforcement to do the right thing?

Now that the offender is dead, this will save the taxpayers of California 10's of thousands of dollars a year.

If a citizen were to have done the same, they'd be in jail.

It's a possibility that this baby may be alive today if people had the backing of the law (and guts) to do the right thing.

Rest in the loving busom of Our Heavenly Father little one.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
This is a bit off topic, but on some threads the word "demon" brings out people that apparently have lots of experience with them. They see demonic possession to be about as frequent as the common cold, yet they are staying away from this thread.

I would really like to hear their opinions on this situation, they frequently love to assure people that suspect demons are harrassing them that it is in fact a very very common problem, they jump at every chance to build up and confirm the paranoid delusions of others.

But for some reason they are silent about this article. Not a peep from any of them. Wonder why?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
The number of sociopathic killers on the rise ahve all ben know to be on depression or skitzoprenia medication. Especially all the school shooters. There was a doco on zoloft that was about people who took it were violent and more likely to kill. I wonder if it was the same for this guy as they say he was fixated on the child like a demon.
There seems to also be a high number of killings of indigo, crystal and rainbow children by these demons.

The number of onlookers didnt even bother to raise a finger? hmmm.

I cried after reading this as i have a child myself that age, and i cannot comment on what i think of this mongrel but it seems it speaks louder then words.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Jeeze, didn't anyone even have a pocket knife? I am female, 53, and I always carry a knife, cause ya never know when it might come in handy.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I have to wonder if people are reading the WHOLE story. The police said the inside of the car was covered in blood and the "crime started at another location".

The other drivers did NOT come across a madman beating a living, breathing, crying baby to death, in all likelihood the baby had been dead a while. They came across a madman kicking the nearly unrecognizeable CORPSE of a baby. I am sure they were horrified beyond belief, but I am also equally sure most people would not see the point of attacking a madman in order to protect a dead body.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

Sonya I read an article today that Modesto does not know if it will ever be known why the father killed the baby www1.pressdemocrat.com...

It is possible he was in the early stages of a mental illness. My late brother-in-law developed pchizophrenia out of the clear blue when he was about 25. One day, he imagined his parents were at the door to kill him and called the police, stuff like that. He got on the right meds (finally) and was fine, mostly because my sister made sure he took them regularly. But we probably will never know about this deal, unless the toxicology reports come back that he was on pcp or lsd.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I hate this story...But I really hate that it did not happen here in Oklahoma...The headlines would have been more along the lines of:

Man kicks baby, Gets beat down by local Rednecks... Baby sueing Bush

I know this is not funny at any venture, but I believe the Cop was in the right, and he will have more commendation from this than condemnation...

We also have the cure for this kind of "mental illness"... however it's made in Louisville...

[edit on 20-6-2008 by daddymax]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Ok, enough of being nice.

Eledatedone, you are a disgrace.

The repeated attempts to ask you, and others, to change the title of this thread, have gone unfillied.

I can now only surmize, that you LIKE the way the title reads.

AND THAT YOU have a Agenda.

What is that Agenda?

It appears that you have a anit-cop agenda.

That you will use THE ONLY HEADLINE that tried to put the blame on the Officer.

Your REPEATED refusal to remove the word 'Allegedly' from the title is showing your agenda.

You are a shame of a mod, and a disugting member.

ATS is not a better place with people like you as mods.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
First off, the police officer should be commended and recognised for protecting the innocent. A shame it is that the infant didn't survive, the officer will have to live with that for the rest of his life.
As will everyone that drove past. Here in England, too often samaritans are arrested or even killed for intervening. I would die protecting my child, armed or not. But at the same time, I have my child to think about before i rush into such an incident involving other people. It would be a tough choice and I hope to the gods that I never have to make it. But I would shoot to kill.

In reply to a previous post, he get's jailed, he gets out. What's to stop him doing it again?

The bullet stopped it.
And it protected every single man, woman, child and animal that he would have come into contact with in the future had he not been neutralised.

The cop's a hero.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join