It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeff Peckman on Geraldo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
This guy has been getting around and people have been treating him fair. That's a good thing, lets see how Geraldo treats him.

It's on Fox News Channel.

[edit on 15-6-2008 by polomontana]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Can you give the channel day and time? Did you mean it's on now? I didn't know Geraldo had a show, I'd like to tune in please
Thanks!

Nevermind I found it, on Fox News... hope i didn't miss the segment with that Jeff Peckman segment. Thanks for the heads up!

[edit on 15-6-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Yeah, it's on now.

Fox News is channel 35 here. I'm sure it's coming up near the end of the show but he teased the segment at the start of the show.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by polomontana

Ok, thanks, I still have it on...oh good here it is...they are showing the clip from when he was on Dave Letterman in the intro to it.

Wow Geraldo just admitted to seeing "one" did he mean an alien or a UFO I wonder? Of course he had to say he was "rum drunk" to preface his admission. I would fire off an e-mail to Geraldo right now asking him about his "sighting" but I doubt he would answer. But I doubt I can resist trying

[edit on 15-6-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
It was a descent interview.

I heard Geraldo say he saw one also. Maybe you can e-mail him and ask him if he meant a UFO or an extraterrestrial.

You might get an answer. He seemed to try and cover his tracks after he said it and he said it was drunk.

I think alot of people see these things on top of the ones who admit it.

Some are just scared to be ridiculed.

[edit on 15-6-2008 by polomontana]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Just disgusting! :shk:

What a mockary. What else can i say?

And why isthis Jeff guy submitting himself to being trashed over and over and over again?

I'm beginning to think that good old Jeff just wants face time on tv, no matter how much fun they poke at him.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Just disgusting! :shk:

What a mockary. What else can i say?

And why isthis Jeff guy submitting himself to being trashed over and over and over again?

I'm beginning to think that good old Jeff just wants face time on tv, no matter how much fun they poke at him.

I thought the interview was okay, but the little joke at the end was uncalled for.

I call it the little green men syndrome. People do this because they can't refute the evidence.

I don't think Larry Kind does this and he has some lengthy shows on the subject.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Ok it took awhile but I finally found an e-mail address for the Geraldo show and sent this e-mail:

Hi Mr. Rivera,

Happy Father's Day to you...I just got done watching your show that aired at 10pm est to 11pm est 6/15/08, and at the end of the show you had Jeff Peckman on, and while discussing his alien footage you said something like "I saw one once, but I was so rum-drunk I don't really know what it was I saw."

I am interested in the subject, and was just wondering if what you saw was an alien or did you mean UFO? And I would love to hear an account of what you saw, even though you were drinking rum

Thanks!

I doubt I will get any response back but you never know

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Good letter,

Let us know if you hear anything.

It seems like he said it and then he caught himself and added he was drunk.

Good luck

new topics

top topics

join