It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hopi living with Ant people? Whats an Ant people? Or was it Gray aliens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
When the hopi lived with the ant people before the world was about to be destroyed, they survived in the womb of the earth by living with the ant people. A native american i knew told me they are what we now call "Gray aliens"....is this true anyone?

Im just woundering........about how they "lived with them" lmao and what the ant peoples place looked like..was it underground? can anyone explain? Thnx.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Pehaps you should ask your native american friend. Hmmm?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I am ant people!!!

The 'Ant People' thing is actually quite fascinating. If you look at the drawings of the Hopi you can see why they call them Ant People. Long thin bodies and limbs, triangular heads and large eyes. Very much like the classic greys.

Here is a Crytalinks site with some info. Scroll down about 3/4 of the page
Ant people

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
How did that double posts get there?!?!?!

Ant people snuck it in..

[edit on 16/6/2008 by VIKINGANT]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I recently read on a Hopi Medicine mans web site that He shut down the web site to go call the Thunder Bird back to the north. A few days later I saw an article where the Thunder Bird had been spotted in Canada by several unrelated people.

The return of the Thunder Bird is supposed to be a sign of the end of the white mans rule.

I see that Red Elk has closed his website, and the Hopi Tribal Elders took a year off to prepare for the transition.

redelk.org

The Year ended on June 13 2008.

[edit on 16-6-2008 by Cyberbian]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
The ant people are not what we know as greys.

The ant people are spindly limbed, big headed but are the colour of ribena berries with deep green eyes.

The reason your not told about them is that they respect the native Indians as they actually give a damn about the world they live in.

Native Indians are also highly spiritual and intuative, and for that reason alone I see why white savages killed them off as quick as they could.

Amber, a friend of mine is half hopi, and she last contacted me 6 months ago - she was going to go 'native' if you like.

me ? well I think they are right on cue to need to do so. undergrounds looking like the only way out of whats coming our way if they are right, and I suspect highly they are.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
According to Hopi there have been many worlds ( are the worlds a physical manifestation or a spiritual event ) or both ??? Many cultures from around the world speak of similar worldwide upheavals - like the great flood.

The Place of Emergence from between worlds was called "Sipapu".

The First World
The First World of the Hopis was corrupted not so much by evil as by "forgetting." The people had been instructed by Sotuknang and Spider Woman to respect their Creator, and to use their vibratory centers to help them follow his plan. But as they began to forget this, they began to quarrel among themselves. Finally, the situation reached a point where Sotuknang and Taiowa decided that the world had to be destroyed.

Sotuknang appeared before those "chosen people" who still remembered the Creator and his plan, and told them that the doors at the tops of their heads ( crown chakra ) ?? would lead them to safety before he destroyed the world. They followed his indication, and took refuge underground with the Ant People as the First World was destroyed by fire, and a Second World was created for their emergence.

The Second World (Pole Flip )
The Second World was almost as beautiful as the first, with the significant difference that the animals no longer trusted humans and remained separate from them. But here, too, people began to forget the plan of the Creator, until finally this world also had to be destroyed.

Again, those who had "remembered" were saved, and taken care of by the Ant People. Once they were safe, the twins at the poles were instructed to leave their posts so the world would spin off its axis and out of control (pole flip) ???. As it traveled through space it froze into solid ice, until the twins took up their stations again and restored the Earth to life, creating a Third World.

The Third World ( The Great Flood )
Now in the Third World they multiplied in such numbers and advanced so rapidly that they created big cities, countries, and a whole civilization. This made it difficult for them to conform to the plan of Creation and to sing praises to Taiowa and Sotuknang. More and more of them became wholly occupied with their own earthly plans.

Some of them, of course, retained the wisdom granted them upon their emergence. With this wisdom they understood that the farther they proceeded on the Road of Life and the more they developed, the harder it was. That was why their world was destroyed every so often to give them a fresh start.

Some Hopi accounts of the Third World contain the tantalizing information that "flying shields" had been developed there, capable of attacking faraway cities and coming back so quickly that no one knew where they had gone. ( Not unlike Vimanas, Ancient Flying Vehicles mentioned in Indian myths ) When this world and its advanced civilization was finally destroyed by Sotuknang, this time with great floods, the people who still remembered the plan of Creation took refuge inside the hollow stems of the bamboo. Then came their emergence into the Fourth World.

WE are now in The Fourth World

This time, the people had to search long and hard for a place to establish themselves and start over again. The Hopi tradition tells of endless journeys by boat, paddling uphill all the way.

www.zetatalk.com...

[edit on 17-6-2008 by destiny-fate]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I wish to stay anonymous only because I've been doing 4 yrs and 45 huge binders worth of research on the Anasazi from 600's -1000 AD Ant People (Anchorite Monks) period through their 1100's -1350's Medival white guys Turtle People period (ie men in armor, the Hopi thought Coronado and his men were the "Turtle People" returning and bringing back the missing stone section of one of their tablets) I am preparing a book on the subject. As you know there are many theories as to who the Anasazi really were...from Japanese, Irish, Vikings, Medieval Knights, to Grey Aliens. The Hopi insist they were white guys but the anthropologists keep telling them they weren't. I too plan to throw my ideas into the pond and see if they float. Meanwhile, have any of you checked out the cave churches of Armenia or Georgia in the Caucasus mountains. Huge churches and monasteries with only tiny square openings that one has to crawl through one at a time to get in. Extreme precaution for enemy attacks. Any of you been to the under gound city in Cappadocia? Or checked it out on the Net? It goes eight stories underground and housed 5 to 10,000 people. The Hopi said the Ant people wore black clothes with rope belts. The Ant People taught the Hopi desert growing techniques. During a severe drought the Ant People invited the Hopi to come down into their under gound city to live with them. The Hopi claim the Ant People barely had enough food for themselves but insisted on sharing with the Hopi. The Ant people would tighten their belts when their own hunger became great. The Hopi found it amazing that once a month the Ants would bare their backs and the the chief Ant would whip them. This was a practice of many monastic orders in Europe and the Middle East as well a once a month blood letting to purge poisons from the system. The Hopi said these Ant People later turned into real ants when they died. Also for all the study done on the mystery of the Anasazi astronomy practices no one seems to have compared them yet to the Monastic holy days, and six daily hours of mass and prayer. Many of the AnasaziPueblo kiva nitches look like Anchorite and Cistercian nitches to keep track of time by the sun and moon. Summer and winter solstaces were kept track of to know the exact day for Christmas and Easter. As for the Alien looking "ant" creatures rock art if the people of the 1100's were who I think they were then you'll find those shapes matching the Bulgarian (Thracian/Armenian descentants) kachina looking costumed sheep festival. Every nation goes back not to Africa and the skeleton "Lucy" but to the Lake Van Armenian Mt. Ararrat center. Even one of the oldest Grail stories called Parzival means Persian Fate. The English and German Saxons were the Sassa of the Sassanid Empire (per statements from the Vatican Library) who fled Moslems in the 600's to France, Italy, Sicily, Spain, England, Germany and Austria their royalty marrying into those nations royalty, also they became the body guards of the Emperor of China and married into the Chinese royalty. They took with them the emblem of the Dragon and to Asia their flowers the lotus and the sixteen petal flower of Babylon. These white dragon men of the six hundreds fought for control of Britain with their cousins of the Red Dragons or Dracos who were the descendants of the 5000 Parthian legionaires sent to protect Hadrian's Wall by Emperor Marcus Aurelius (of the movie Gladiator fame) in the year 130 AD. (Uther the Draco's son Arthur was of that red dragon line) Later another dragon entered in 1066 from Nomandy, the Burgundians to claim the crown. All three were cousins from the same root. Anyway the Anasazi I believe are the Sassa of Ani or Anisassa from Crusader Armenian knights called the Templezen (like in Parzival). Baldwin de Boullion King of Jerusalem marries their king's daughter, later divorces her. 9 frenchmen become Templezen form European branch called Templars. bye...Joanne

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
The ant people are not what we know as greys.

The ant people are spindly limbed, big headed but are the colour of ribena berries with deep green eyes.

The reason your not told about them is that they respect the native Indians as they actually give a damn about the world they live in.

Native Indians are also highly spiritual and intuative, and for that reason alone I see why white savages killed them off as quick as they could.

Amber, a friend of mine is half hopi, and she last contacted me 6 months ago - she was going to go 'native' if you like.

me ? well I think they are right on cue to need to do so. undergrounds looking like the only way out of whats coming our way if they are right, and I suspect highly they are.

According to the Hopi, those who go underground will not make it back, only those who go back to the old ways in the open will survive, and then only in a few sacred places. You should ask Amber about that. Half listening is not enough. You need to listen with your heart as well as your ears.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Something is changing and something is waking up and returning to the world. Having no ties to the Hopi, I am remembering things that I, in my present life, could never have ever imagined. I have seen the great bird fly overhead, silent and powerful. I am drawn to the great canyon to the west, for there is where it will all coalesce.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Hey, to me the "hopi tales" seem to be made up as they go along. Every year I see "NEW" hopi ancient stories that didn't seem to exist the year before if you know what I mean.

Is any of the stuff you mentioned written down in a book before 1970?

I mean, sure there are a few sources in book form but the variety of tales I see on the internet seem to be "secret knowledge from a shamen I know" and crap like that.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Oh yes, Hopi Prophecys are well documented.

You can look them up by Googling the secret words.

"Hopi Prophecys"

Its a very interesting read. For those who have eyes.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
IMO ,I think the Hopi's are good story tellers,they always seem to have something pertaining to anything,I really think they should use them for commercials"This is your mind on drugs"and who is to say the Indians were they 1st humans in the US,their storys sound too subserviant to me

new topics

top topics

join