It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weird 'flying fish' UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
This video is as weird as it gets.

Posted by 9thprotocol in youtube.

location Beijing China

www.youtube.com...

What could this possibly be?

[edit on 15-6-2008 by Camilo1]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
That was odd, but my guess would be on either a tethered balloon or perhaps a kite as the Chinese have developed kite flying into an art.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
To be honest, when I first saw it I was thinking ofon of those hand toys, the ones where you bounce the balls off of eacher and the keep in motion. No idea what they are called. Anyway, then I noticed how high off the roof it is. I've not seen a UFO vid like this, but the quality is so poor, it's hard to get a good idea what it is.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
There used to be a toy we had back in my day, where a plastic bird with kite-like wings that would flap and the thing actually flew, and you added a rubber band to wind it up then threw it up into the sky, this things moves like that old toy from the dinosaur days, wish I could remember what they were called.

Anyway, although interesting, I am with Runespider, the quality is so bad that it's hard to determine what the heck that thing is, but I would imagine it's a kite, a toy, or a balloon just from the shape the movement and the look, when the video is not all blurry and shaking that is, which is hardly ever.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Camilo1

A triangle with a lot of electrostatic leakage out the side walls.
Super find.
A new pilot got stuck in the sky again.
These things are highly unreliable or do they want us to think that.

Hello passengers, we will be stuck in the sky until we figure out how
this works, says the Wizard of Oz from the cockpit.

top topics

join