It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illumination and Language

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

According to the more coherent articles I've found on the subject, 666 (or 616) is the numeric value of the Aramaic version of the title "Nero Caesar" using gematria.

If this is accurate, then how are the number 666 or magic squares relevant anymore?

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Oh, I got hung up on notation. I read that as "the sum of the ratio of 1 to 36 is 666", which, of course, is nonsense. If you read it as "the sum of all the numbers from 1 to 36 is 666", then it is accurate. - applebiter

But you see. It was always accurate and we knew and know precisely how we use such codings. This is a thread of language and cipher, per se, is it not? So we should have just went away and let you believe that you know precisely what we are doing? Did you know that this is the real way of the Occult? Let the sheep have no clue as to what is before them, lead them, cajole them, but never ever give them a clue that there is something more.

On the other hand, I do not understand what this has to do with the Biblical 666, or anything else for that matter. - applebiter

I do not recall where anyone from this side of the netherworld had any intentions of implying that this has anything to do with the Jewish contrived "beast". What do Jews know, really, about Western Occultism? Why can people not see the rational disconnect from assuming that Western Occultism is rooted in Jewish metaphysics?

666 is a principal key.

The diameter of the Moon is 666 (6*6*6*10)
Each astrological sigh is 666 (6*6*6*10)
The traditional Occult measure of the Sun is 666 (6*6*6*4*1000)

Where does this appear in Jewish mysticism seeing how they are so superior in their own minds? Really? Where? They vilify what is the number to the design of human life as a product of the celestial bodies within which mankind exists.

So they vilify precisely this number for....WHY?

Amazing they haven't banned your IP number yet, dude. First, I'm going to call you on the carpet for not citing your external source. Shame on you.

I travel all over the world. They have recently banned all of Sheraton Hotels in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. They once banned all the Apple Stores in the United States. It if funny watching them try to protect their littles hens (you guys) from people who actually get it and like to talk and write about it.

I mean - you can have someone like Fetch or you can have Terry Melanson and his stupid focus on post Pike "illuminism" as proof of everything. Funny. Sad, but funny.

And regarding the "shame"? Where is the shame when you know it all already and no matter what is said you won't get it or you will claim that there is nothing to it. Whatever. A quick Google search for the interested led them to either Fetch's work or Crowley's Equinox of the Gods, where he explains his "insightful encounters" with his conjured daemons.

Fine, we can play that way too. Sure, Crowley called himself the great beast, and said his mark was 666, etc. He was just trying to get attention and piss people off. (It generally worked...) That's about as occult as it gets.

It is a lot more complex than that. Their rituals revolve around child sacrifice, paedophilia, torture, and all the other nasty things you found in post 9-11 realities. This mass expression of mass ritual sadism was no accident - planned with a vast array of Occult "soldiers" all dedicated to their "higher power", which is where Crowley was channeling.

Further - had you understood the nature of summation as a process of codes, you would have known that CROWLEY (the Y silent and void) produces the following:

18+171+120+276+78+15 = 666 = C+R+O+W+L+E

Now you have all manner and form of subtle codes going on, with OWL being one of the principle noted. Reverse it and you get "EL WORC", or "The Work", and so forth. All of these can be used subliminally on recruits and so forth, but hey, what do I know?

Go ask Terry. He will tell you all you will never NEED to know.

666 has no sinister Kabbalah meaning.

I find your projection of concepts into the discussion that are of your own accord wholly fascinating. More genius to the use of subtle codes in language.

Enjoy.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
From the top-level forum view, you can see the name of the last poster to add a message to any specific thread. I have discovered that the name "AnonymousATS" will appear in that spot, but when I go to read the message from this user, it does not actually appear in the thread. This time, it was my own post that appeared last in the thread, and yet "AnonymousATS" was listed as the last poster.

Is there censoring going on here? It isn't slick enough, if so. Since I'm a LAMP programmer, I know it is easily done. You could even allow the AnonymousATS poster to see his own posts and believe others can see it too, while hiding his messages from any or all other members. Offer me an alternative explanation.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join