It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory on alien disclosure/nuclear weapons

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienstar
I don't think aliens could careless if we blow up the world.

You are obviously not familiar with the Disclosure Project material to come out with a remark like that.

And reading your posts further down the page, you don't even believe in aliens anyway, so why are you posting response after response after response in the Aliens and UFOs forum? You're saying there's not one shred of proof, I bet you haven't even looked at the Disclosure Project material to see what has actually been laid on the table. I bet you haven't even bothered to download the recent UK UFO files on pdf and all the incredible details documented there.

Yet you have written 4 posts on this thread alone. As for the OP, yes I think your theory deserves merit. According to, yes, the Disclosure Project material, aliens ARE concerned about the nuclear destruction of humanity because the event could rip a hole in their space/time dimension and thus pose a direct threat to them. Another thing I can think of personally is contamination of the water supply.

Your point about ET coming in and actively disabling them has been officially documented.. again all you 'skeptics' please refer to Robert Salas' testimony in the Disclosure Project which refers to a 1967 incident at Malmstrom Air Force Base. Ufos were witnessed shortly after the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Was it any coincidence that the Roswell craft flew over the Nevada base for several days - where nuclear testing was underway! You can hear the testimony of a surviving Roswell witness who saw the object hovering over the base here.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by hardcoremusiclover

Think of the human race as a drug abuser, if we are allowed to keep going down this path we are causing irreversable harm to ourselfs and everyone around us....

Since 1990, the number of drug OD deaths in the U.S. has more or less equaled Hiroshima and Nagasaki deaths combined (1945 only.) CDC says so, not me. Throw in all deaths in American and world history and nukes are nowhere close.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by coloneltravis

That may be, but the world is changing fast. The scariest part is that there are so many nuclear powers and tensions are only getting higher between some of them...

If there are aliens who want to help, then I am all for it.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by hardcoremusiclover

hey - I totally get what you're saying - thought the same thing myself for a while now

since everything is speculation at this point, no way to prove one argument over another - no way to prove anything

but, if the accounts - and there are more than one or two - of interference with nuclear weapons by UFOs has anything to them - what would be the reason?

everyone will read into the situation what they will - but - there may be a certain level of non-interference/free will issues to factor in - on their part

or just peaceful coexistence if it turns out they actually live here as much as visit

whatever visible presence they may have had on this planet in the past, Hiroshima/Nagasaki kicked off a whole new level of obviousness - or at least the timing is suspect

if the monkeys suddenly learned how to make and use matches - you might watch them more carefully if you share the same forest

when it comes to disclosure - or preventing disclosure - I can see there being some kind of "agreement" on the time and method

but our little nuclear adventures may be crossing a line they won't permit

nuclear reactors don't seem to draw the same attention

the reports of the triangles being seen in metropolitan areas, plain sight - and following to some extent our highways would make sense if they're monitoring/tracking the movement of radioactive material

simultaneously demonstrating that they are aware - and they're on it

the sightings that attract the most attention and border on being an out and out declaration of their presence may be a reprimand in some way - or not so subtle reminder - to the governments concerned - to watch their step

they're watching - and prepared to announce themselves on their terms - effectively changing the balance of power

there's no telling how much goes on that we have never, and will never hear about

a situation like the just ridiculously obvious sighting (my opinion) at O'Hare makes me wonder what was being shipped through O'Hare at the time

governments have gutted the insides of passenger planes before to transport arms - maybe someone thought they could sneak something through and got their hand smacked

the planes that were delayed were one thing, but I'd be more interested to know which plane or planes actually scheduled to leave - didn't go anywhere that day

or the next day

so - yeah - disclosure may come by way of a violation of some sort on our part - forcing everyones hand

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I would imagine that a nuclear weapon to something that can travel the universe would be the equivalent of an M-80 to us.....

As for Japan the their bombing, they pretty much had it coming, sad to say. We gave them the option to surrender, and Japan ignored it. The Asian theater of WW2 had to be put to an end, and that did the job.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
They have been nuclear testing since the 1940s.There hasn't been one single report of a ufo's near these sites.I dont think nuclear devices has anything to do with lil green men showing up.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join