It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the world waking up?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
The EU and the UN are and always have been a waste of space. The Irish had the opportunity to vote in a referendum I didn`t, even though it was promised in the Governments manifesto.
It should be buried, but it won`t, because the EU including my country`s dumb a**-hole Prime Minister don`t want to be seen as doing a U-Turn.
Thankyou Ireland for showing theu EU for what they really are - Useless.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by mind is the universe
reply to post by Dark Crystalline

I'm saying that it's FACT that Ireland didn't fully know what the treaty meant. your also right that the vast majority voted no, did know why they voted NO. But again you didn't see the handling of this referendum

There were plenty of people who voted 'no' out of blindness to any of the facts but the 'pro-EU' media picked up on this and is making out that "Ireland" (not just a part of the electorate) voted no out of ignorance.
I thought people on this site would be skeptical of the mainstream media...?
How many people voted 'yes' out of ignorance????

There were independent information booklets sent to almost every home in the country, an abundance of info on the net and plain clear info in the daily papers... The people who voted blindly should've taken their thumbs out and read into it....

I can honestly say that i do not know one person that voted blindly, but that is probably 'cause i dont live in one of the disadvantaged inner city areas where the foreign media were interviewing people who voted. Almost everyone i know gave an educated 'no vote'

Personally, i didnt vote because i was in two minds about it... I'm Pro Eu streamlining & Anti NWO.... so i chickened out.

The treaty is gonna go through anyway because our government is an "EU bitch" - at least those "educated" voters get to give the finger to Brussels before we are sucked into the beginning of the end of all EU nation sovereignty.

[edit on 16-6-2008 by Dermo]

[edit on 16-6-2008 by Dermo]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Crystalline
reply to post by mind is the universe

Do you believe that the EU money for infrastructure goes really for the infrastructure? Don't be naive please. No. The EU government members just sharing your tax money between themselves. The EU member citizens not really saw anything about it. Come to Hungary, listen the news for a week and you will know what about I'm talking.

LMAO.. Now I'm really going to take your opinions less than a stroke of a brush.

Its not what I think and defenatly not what you think.

The fact is Europe is not a communist state. Russia took over your country. It attacked your country. Hungary wanted to be apart of Europe. Hungary decided to be apart of Europe. If the people hate it so much, they would be rioting the streets everyday. Your not hungarian IMO. I believe your an american that resents Europe
You HAVE to stop trying to relate the two, Europe did not force this on Hunary.

Secondly I feel you have festered anger that you have not dealth with over with the whole communism regime, as with a some of Eastern people have bottled up too. You need to deal with that anger, and stop taking it out on Europe for it.

I've been to Poland and I've talk to Hungarians too in my country. I have travelled to many countries. I've lived with at least 7 nationalities. The people I've met are really happy about being European, they are happy the beneifets Europe offers. They are happy there are allowed to travel across Europe with no restrictions. They love the freedom, they love to be able to live life free from the hardship they've witnessed under the communist regime. So please don't insult my intellegence, or whether I know nothing on this. I don't pay attention the media. I pay attention to people and their thoughts, pay attention to the world. And you shouldn't be getting this much attention from me to begin with!. I never heard anything negative of Europe from your people either, they never once associated communism to Europe.
A 120,000 polish people are so happy that they are now part of the union. They now feel apart from the continent that they once were apart before communism. So your arguments are not swinging your way.

As for infastructure it proves you know NOTHING on this. Absaloutely Nothing.
You know nothing on what Europe has acheived over the years in trying to deal with inequality and the narrow the contrast between the rich and poor. The richer nations have spent the last 30 years on making countries like Ireland and Spain more developed. The facts are there. YOU NEED TO OPEN YOUR EYES. Please stop your nonsense.

[edit on 16-6-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mind is the universe
reply to post by Dark Crystalline

In Europe we say oil prices not gas prices.
Are you sure you are leading us to believe you Hungarian

Not american by any chance, forgive me for being curious.

Sounds like an american to me, a brainwashed jibbering idiot!

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Waitingsolong

Its not a waste of space....... You just cannot accept that Europe works.

Your one of the people who want 1945 back, I'd guess. I'm sure Europe will do fine now regardless of the crap you say.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther

Who are you stating is an american jibbering idiot?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
On the Lisbon Treaty, this is the principal statement in this treaty.

The Treaty of Lisbon will reinforce democracy in the EU and its capacity to promote the interests of its citizens on a day-to-day basis.

Roughly translated into non-propoganda,

The Treaty of Lisbon will reinforce the ability of the EU to control the population of Europe and prevent the free movement of it's citizens on a day to day basis. This will also lead to the independent countries themselves losing control over their own infrastructure. Just like the steps Pres. Bush is making to take control out of the hands of the state governments and give it all to him.

It's all going down right now in offices behind closed doors. We just have to hope there are enough of us crazies in those offices fighting for the people.

One thing I have to give Europe, you can hop on a train and get anywhere for dirt cheap. You don't really need gas. And not all Americans are "gibbering idiots" jerk.

[edit on 16-6-2008 by Ragnarok691]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Waitingsolong

it is dangerous, it's a classic example of an enabling act, a few more of these and all tragedies of the 20th century will return, people will be blamed as usual, but no matter if you resist (-> terrorist) or go the legal way, in the end it's your own fault.

thanks a lot and f*** you very much world rulers. may you reap what you sow.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Have any of you read the treaty of lisbon?

I suppose that crap its impossible to be understood by humans!

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truther
Is the world waking up?

It is.

Because of the few who are awake the many will awaken. The process has begun.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

well, i your talking about Oklahoma well, maybe you´r right, I just don´t know much about that happening yet.

But if you´r talking about the irish NO vote to lisbon, well, let me tell you, if all the countries in europe were to make such a referendum most of them would get a big NO.

Its not that europe doesn´t needs a constitution and a foreign affairs minister, the problem is that the bureaucrats that wrote the treaty forgot to make it readable. the lisbons treaty is an extremely complicated political instrument I can bet that no one you know can read and understand every line in it. it constantly addresses the reader to other treaties and sections wthin sections and lines and paragraphs... its a mind blowing text!!

I suppose that is the problem and that is why no one in its perfect sense will aprove it by voting YES to it in a referendum.

I´m Portuguese and i can testify that the constuction of Europe/EU it has been very positive for all of us europeans and I´m sure most of us think like me on this.

The problem is that the european elites are, like all elites, apart from the people so its perfectly natural that they came up wit a nonsense like the treaty of lisbon.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Would you like to talk in Hungarian? Just tell me what you'd like to hear. I can send you to hell on around dozen ways on this language, because our language is around six times greater and richer then the English language. We have many words for something what for you have only one, maybe two. But only real Hungarians knows how to speak or even write on this language. Not so many are able to learn it at all. That's the greatest thing in it. Only very few on the planet, my Nation is speaking on this beautiful language and not so many are able to learn it at all, because it's way to complex and quite more richer, then any other language. Only real Hungarians are able to speak and write fluently on this language. There are only few ancient languages still existing on the planet. My one is between them. It's not like the Yvrit (It's not equal with Hebrew. Real Hebrew is not existing.), which is containing around 500 words in the reality and their hosts are telling, it's the greatest and the richest language on the planet (Yeah. It was fabricated after 1945. But from your behavior I believe you already know this.). My language is a real one, just as real as I'm a real, proud, patriot Hungarian.

You don't have the slightest idea what you're talking about. But you know what? Remember for this nice conversation when everything what I said will become true. Because they're true, even if your dark mind cannot accept it. We're experiencing this day by day, do your little mind like this or not.

I believe you also don't even heard about that the EU is willing to rise the weekly work hours to 65 hours +. Yup. You must work for 13+ hours, instead of 8 on a day if they will pass this nice resolution, which may happen on this week. Do they ever asked you that you want this? I highly doubt it. So, who is the brainwashed kiddo? You don't have the freaking idea what about you're talking. You don't know anything about the EU. Or version B, you're just a freaking Zionist Jew, who is coming here to piss up someone and lying again that the Zionist EU is the greatest thing what is ever happened. No, it's not.

But don't worry. We're watching your Zionist kind. And I can assure that you will fail. If you don't like it, Shalom with you, and with Kol Hakavod, get your package and travel back to Israel to your freaking kind.

[edit on 16-6-2008 by Dark Crystalline]

Mod Edit: removed unnecessary personal attack.

[edit on 16-6-2008 by Crakeur]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
they wont let us here in Britain vote because they know we would vote no..the majority of British want out of the e.u

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

Thanks for the confirmation. That's what about I'm talking. Hungary is the same. We want to quit from the thief Zionist EU. We want our country's sovereignty and independence back.

mind is the universe. There is an answer above, two reply earlier. I hope you're going to read it and love it.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Hey y'all .
uuhmm i can't tell u guys how dissapointed i turn out to be about this thread as it seemed to me some hours ago this thread waz about a great topic.

Now its another fight of who got the biggest....
Damn u guys stay on topic and don't ruin this thread plzz!

And to go back on the topic ===) The world ain't waking up folks!! get a grip .
Look at the world more than 90 % is ignorant to the facts surrounding them. With a mediacontrolled world there is no way of waking up!! i would say to al of u guys complainers : damn stop crying and look at other people in the 3th world and tell me ur life is bad.

When will the world truely wake up??? The day we start thinking as the Human Race instead of seperated religions and countries

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Spartannic

Trust me. They're waking up. I'm not intend to ruin this topic at all

Back to the topic. The world is waking up. That's why most of these morons, i.e. the one that to I replied is trying to tell everyone... no, no one is awakening, everything where you're living is the greatest place, you don't need to know about anything... summary: accept everything and live your life... under our slavery. But no. There are many people like me, thousands, hundreds of thousands throughout the world, from the U.S., through the EU to the Middle East and Japan, regardless from religion, whose have enough about the current globalist systems, their lies and delusions. And believe me, soon, there will be one slight event which will trigger a global awakening. That's from the Zionists are afraid, because their money, their power cannot protect them from it. And here is my message to them (After there are few Zionists here, whose are also reading these threads, it's also for them too.).

It's better if you start to pray to your creator, because there will be no place on this planet where you will be able to hide and you can't do anything against the awakening, because it's already has begun.

mod edit: unnecessary name calling removed

[edit on 16-6-2008 by Crakeur]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Crystalline

Trust me. They're waking up. I'm not intend to ruin this topic at all, but I wanted to give a cyber kick ass to that moron above that to I replied.

Back to the topic. The world is waking up. That's why most of these morons, i.e. the one that to I replied is trying to tell everyone... no, no one is awakening, everything where you're living is the greatest place, you don't need to know about anything... summary: accept everything and live your life... under our slavery. But no. There are many people like me, thousands, hundreds of thousands, whose have enough about the current system, lies and delusions. And believe me, soon, there will be one slight event which will trigger a global awakening. That's from the Zionists are afraid. And here is my message to them (After there are few Zionists here, whose are also reading these threads, it's also for them too.).

It's better if you start to pray to your creator, because there will be no place on this planet where you will be able to hide and you can't do anything against it, because it's already has begun.

well mate i'm glad that u back on topic.
And about the above post well u telling me that i don't have to know about the world is rather foggy. While i am a belgian who doesnt need to know about the problems in the world as u state is kinda strange don't u think. I always felt that if i could open some eyes from people around here to those problems that really matter in the world my mission on earth at least had some sence.

Maybe the world is waking up in a sence that we up here are spreading some clearly intresting stuff along the world .

I can tell u that i am awake and have left the dreamy state u have in the morning to , if u get what i mean. And knowing what i know i rather ask the question : Do we want the world to wake up? Are we ready for it?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ciaranmccann
just so you know the irish voted no because they didnt understand the treaty and did it out of thickness. the government said to vote yes but we didnt . i should know, im irish.
also, france and another country (i dont really listen to european poitics) also voted no and the countries that voted no are going to renegotiate the treaty.
just so you know.

Oh My God, listen to yourself. I am Irish and voted no! Does that make me thick? Considering I have a PHD in Psychology. Thanks, all them years at uni to become thick.

Firstly, the Irish people voted no for many reason, namely the treaty is bad for Ireland, it is bad for a veto in Europe. The treaty would have taken away our voice in Europe. Our people have fought and died for 800 years for our freedom, and I am damn sure we know when that is being pulled from under us. But then wait, the Government told us to vote for it, so we should. Huh?

Also, your statement that the Irish, French and Dutch are trying to re-work the treaty is bull. Do you watch the news? Or are you only interested in what the Government has to say? The curent president of europe has stated that they will push ahead with it regardless of the Irish vote. And we all knpw that this is a threat to Ireland. We will bully you and your people, all the other member states have voted it through, so you had better or else. Do they not understand that (no offence to you Brits) that the British couldn't tell us what to do over 800 years. We will not be bullied by Europe or any other country.

Why did the Governm,ent #e themselves when they knew it would go to a vote? Because the people of Ireland can thinki for themselves. We can see the smaller print. You do not go from being a "third world country" (as we where in the 80's) to being one of Europes biggest economies, do you? But wait, Irish people are thick.

Take of your blinkers and open your eyes, you might learn something.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Actually you directly or simply misunderstand that line... the guy, like mind in the universe is trying to tell us that we don't need to know anything about events and things which are forming our life. I'm and my kind is the opposite, who likes to know what is going on. And I also like if someone around me knows what is going on.

And yes. Many are already wants the rest of the world to wake up. Believe me. Only that may bring peace to all of us, instead of these senseless wars, lies, delusions, which are surrounding our civilization. If it's not going to happen, mankind will destroy themselves within few years. That's the sad fact.

wow23. Thanks for your confirmation and also thanks to Ireland, that you used the opportunity, what we never got and vetoed this treaty. You are the heroes of Europe's eyes and in my country's, Hungary's eyes too. Few Hungarians, whose are living in Dublin are also saluting and saying to your people personally and as far as I know they're intend to assure you that you're not alone (It was in the Hungarian patriot news few hours ago.
).

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Just what part of Ireland are you from Mind? How do you know it is fact that all the people did not know what they were voting for? Do you know them all personally and have interviewed them?

Im Irish myself (Northern Irish to be exact), and dont take too kindly to being called thick. An honours degree in computer science would certainly prove that Im not, yet you seem to presume that we are all thick?

Although I didnt get the chance to vote on this I would certainly have voted a BIG FAT NO! You would think that after the hundreds of years of fighting to free the republic from British rule, that our rights should just be given up by signing this treaty?

You are clearly manipulated by the press although you are too 'thick' to see it. Take a few steps back, you may se the bigger picture of what is actually going on here and elsewhere in the world. Our civil liberties are being taken from us an inch at a time. It's time for you to wake up and smell the coffee!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join