It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the world waking up?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Ive just read the thread on oklahoma declaring sovereignty, also i posted an article recently on ireland rejecting the lisbon treaty in europe, a great blow to the new world order. Just after the rejection, EU officials came out and said tospite irelands rejection, they will still press along with the ratification of the treaty in the remaining countrys in europe.

"Czech president Vaclav Klaus, who is supported by the country's largest political party, called the Irish referendum vote a "victory of freedom and reason" and said "ratification cannot continue"." If other EU countrys follow the czech republics suite, the EU wont have a hope of pushing this through, it will be impossible for them to continue with there real agenda..

/czechrepublic/2128391/EU-referendum-Czech-president-says-Lisbon-Treaty-project-is-over.html

If they still try and press a head with this, i think that the people will finally realise how corrupt the EU really is, there could be a massive rebellion in europe, and as for oklahoma this a great step for america, would it be possible that this could turn into a domino effect, maybe other states will follow suite.

I think that human concsiousness is elevating on this planet right now, people are becoming more aware than ever before, this is very incouraging for all of us..

Here are a couple of videos for those who dont know what the lisbon treaty is.

This guy sums it up pretty much.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Sweet. The Lisbon treaty cannot get passed!!! Way to go Ireland

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I would disagree The USA ARE not IS!

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Don't forget people waking up to the government lies of 9/11.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Yes of course, the truth is coming out! humanity will prevail..

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Sorry i didnt quite catch you here.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truther

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Sorry i didnt quite catch you here.

It's a Union!
not a state they can maintain their independence!

[edit on 15-6-2008 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Im sorry you've lost me, could you explain..

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Is the world waking up?

IMO, it seems to me that the scissors are opening wider. Low ones are falling lower, high ones are raising higher. Wery few stay still. But also, many from the lows move to the highs' group.
And that's a good thing

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece
Don't forget people waking up to the government lies of 9/11.

That's true. And thanks to all the people, including us, whose are willing to fight on these channels to search evidences, find and tell the truth. Do someone like it or not, everyone here at ATS are fighting an invisible war, where we're the vanguards of humanity, regardless from our culture, regardless from our origin, regardless from anything.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
just so you know the irish voted no because they didnt understand the treaty and did it out of thickness. the government said to vote yes but we didnt . i should know, im irish.
also, france and another country (i dont really listen to european poitics) also voted no and the countries that voted no are going to renegotiate the treaty.
just so you know.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ciaranmccann

Exactly!

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The Lisbon treaty in Ireland was voted No by only by a margin of 46% yes and 54% No.
The Government of Ireland (Fianna fail alongside the larger non gov parties) failed to send out a clear message of the postives the treaty had etc, never mind the fact of what the treaty actually is about.
The the other parties and No campaigners was very succesful in getting their messege out to the publc..

Secondly the Government did not canvass for the yes, till very late before the actual referedum date voting. To be honest I'm not fully clear as to how Ireland will actually beneifet from swingin either NO or YES... I know lol..
Alot of outsiders especially from outside the EU, think that Ireland would and now be not as passionate of Europe, as the other countries are who want this treaty ratified. They would think we want to go in the other direction. This is not true at all.

Ireland and it's people, want nothing more than to be closer to Europe. They want be a part of Europe wholeheartedly. Europe has being exceptionally good for Ireland over the years, And we as a country are very grateful for the support it has given to us. So please don't confuse the recent treatys of Ireland's having a negative view on Europe. This is cleary not the case.

The way I see Europe is, we have to progress and bring Europe closer together somehow, to benifet all countries. This treaty should be a learning curve, in that. The rest of Europe, see this as a setback. It's not. We just have to find a new aproach, a new way of working at this together, So Europe will get to the next step.

[edit on 15-6-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ciaranmccann
just so you know the irish voted no because they didnt understand the treaty and did it out of thickness. the government said to vote yes but we didnt . i should know, im irish.
also, france and another country (i dont really listen to european poitics) also voted no and the countries that voted no are going to renegotiate the treaty.
just so you know.

That's what the media says, that the Irish didn't understand the treaty at all. They're trying to manipulate the people again. I have friends in Ireland and they KNEW what they're choosing, when they said NO.

The media is lying over and over again to help the damned Zionist NWO stealing machine. But sorry, no one wants to hear about their "great" plans. The PM of the Czech Republic just said that the Irish prove that we can achieve a major victory over the tyranny and the lies if we hold together. So, if I'm following your logic, I believe the Czech PM is also don't understand what this treaty was all about. Yeah. Sure.

I'm from Hungary and we're also opposing this treaty. But we had no choice to vote in this matter, because our damned Zionist PM and his thief band signed this on the first place without being question the citizens at all. They just simply told us... yes, we signed the treaty. Then after they signed, we got the chance to learn what the heck is this.

So, please don't try to manipulate the people here and tell the same thing what the media is telling to you.

[edit on 15-6-2008 by Dark Crystalline]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Crystalline

Originally posted by ciaranmccann
just so you know.

That's what the media says, that the Irish didn't understand the treaty at all. They're trying to manipulate the people again. I have friends in Ireland and they KNEW what they're choosing, when they said NO.

The media is lying over and over again to help the damned Zionist NWO stealing machine. But sorry, no one wants to hear about their "great" plans. The PM of the Czech Republic just said that the Irish prove that we can achieve a major victory over the tyranny and the lies if we hold together. So, if I'm following your logic, I believe the Czech PM is also don't understand what this treaty was all about. Yeah. Sure.

I'm from Hungary and we're also opposing this treaty. But we had no choice to vote in this matter, because our damned Zionist PM and his thief band signed this on the first place without being question the citizens at all. They just simply told us... yes, we signed the treaty. Then after they signed, we got the chance to learn what the heck is this.

So, please don't try to manipulate the people here and tell the same thing what the media is telling to you.

Right and wrong.

Your right in that people who voted NO wanted to vote NO. But a large percentage didn't fully understand what they were voting NO for. For example. The majority of people KNEW that voting No would protect our nutrality. So the People of this country believed that they should and rightly so protect our nutrality.

Your wrong on the Media, The media didn't manipulate anything. The media were right in saying that the country didn't know what they were voting for as a whole. (i didn't) The Yes campaign was a hideous circus show. For example you had 3 of the countries main and largest parties campaigning for YES, and not one of them send out a clear message to the public. They left there campaign late in the year. While No campaigners were out marching in colours all year. The posters and advertising IMO was No vote no vote everywhere, something I seen once I left my house daily. Alot of people told me they didn't know much about the treaty, but each of them said that the neutrality was the reason they voted NO... Believe me the handling of the treaty here was absurd, that is the government I'm directing that too..

I would of voted YES, but Im honestly going on that, because I felt Europe is good for us, and we owe alot to Europe. But the No message was also clear to me, so either way i was still confused.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mind is the universe

Do you talking about the same media, which said that the Hungarian citizens are fully agreeing with this treaty and that's why our PM signed it? If yes, I need to inform you, no one else may oppose this treaty better then the Hungarian citizens. We hate it, we never wanted it. And yes, we do know what this thing is all about. The media is lying wherever they can. We're experiencing this day by day. The European Union is nothing more, then a private company of some thief morons. It's a great thief guild. And you're the worker in it, do you like it or not. If you believe the EU will do some miracles, I need to tell you, you're mistaken. It's going to ruin your life, your country as it's already did with many.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Dark Crystalline

you stated that the media manipulated us or them to thinking that ireland didn't know fully of the treaty

I'm saying that it's FACT that Ireland didn't fully know what the treaty meant. your also right that the vast majority voted no, did know why they voted NO. But again you didn't see the handling of this referendum

So I don't want to go into the detail of it. all i'll say is, our goverment are away in the freaking fairies the lot of them. incompetent and don't have the abilty to get things dont and out there in any simple action.

the latter half of your post is Lunacy.......... You say your from Hungary right, Hungary didn't have to join Europe. There are a few countries have decided not to join, and Europe respects that. Europe will not ruin my life. It has not ruined anyone's life. your talk is absurd.. and unnacceptable.

What countries has it ruined. It hasn't ruined Ireland, I'm witnessed to that. Europe has done many miracles, none of which could be imagine prior to WW2. You need to get your memory and clarity in check sir.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
What countries did they ruin? Let's see... United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Hungary, Poland... just to name a few, but I can continue the list with the rest of the countries inside the EU. I talked with many, hundreds of tourists from all over the EU in the last year. All of them hate it. They want their land back, they want their currency back, they want their old low prizes back.

you stated that the media manipulated us or them to thinking that ireland didn't know fully of the treaty

The media didn't manipulate anything.

Honestly, where the hell do you living. Media didn't manipulate anything. Maybe in your dreams. I worked in the media, so I know how things are going there. That's why I quited. Trust me. They're lying wherever they can and they're always following the orders of the current regime, do you like this fact or not. And actually read between the lines, because I written that the media is manipulating the people. Yes, those ones whose doesn't know the Irish people. Right now, in all the EU countries, you're the fools, because you not approved their thief plan. That's the fact.

We're hearing in the news since that day, the Irish people are fools. So, tell me... do the media is really telling the truth about the Irish? No. Because we also know what this damned treaty is all about and we DO KNOW that we wouldn't want to sign it on the first place. So they're really not manipulating us against you? Of course they're doing it, because their great thief plan is failed, thanks to the Irish people. And also the blaming is goes for the Irish too, because they pulled the trigger and executed their treaty.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I think we are waking up.

The 100th monkey suggests if 10% of the world wakes, then the other 90% kind of flick on and get with the rest.

Can anyone say 2012?

Z

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Crystalline
What countries did they ruin? Let's see... United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Hungary, Poland... just to name a few, but I can continue the list with the rest of the countries inside the EU. I talked with many, hundreds of tourists from all over the EU in the last year. All of them hate it. They want their land back, they want their currency back, they want their old low prizes back.

The media didn't manipulate anything.

Honestly, where the hell do you living. Media didn't manipulate anything. Maybe in your dreams. I worked in the media, so I know how things are going there. That's why I quited. Trust me. They're lying wherever they can and they're always following the orders of the current regime, do you like this fact or not. And actually read between the lines, because I written that the media is manipulating the people. Yes, those ones whose doesn't know the Irish people. Right now, in all the EU countries, you're the fools, because you not approved their thief plan. That's the fact.

We're hearing in the news since that day, the Irish people are fools. So, tell me... do the media is really telling the truth about the Irish? No. Because we also know what this damned treaty is all about and we DO KNOW that we wouldn't want to sign it on the first place. So they're really not manipulating us against you? Of course they're doing it, because their great thief plan is failed, thanks to the Irish people. And also the blaming is goes for the Irish too, because they pulled the trigger and executed their treaty.

AGAIN how did it ruin the countries. It didn't ruin it. Your views are very disturbing and fixed.. blaming this, blaming the media and blaming Europe. please take a chill pill.

FACT Europe did not ruin countries. whats the definition of "ruin" in your sense?? You have a choice to join the common market. All these countries are situated on a Continent called Europe. Wars have been raging for thousands of years. Since the EU was formed. Peace has been restored, equality and free movement of people is allowed. People can travel and use the same currency. I'm Irish the media is not affecting me. Its not affecting how I view Europe, and neither are you lol. Please sop putting words in people's mouth's just because you hate Europe. The things you say are not backed up. Not everyone wants to go back using thier former currency. Turkey and Poland for example want it. Ireland is happy about it. Stop with the crap please.

You will not see logic or anything rational on this, as your a fixed on negative and half arsed opinions that mean nothing but hate towards us and Europe. There is no point in arguing you. Its again woofully absurd. to insult nations that you have just done above. Please do take time to look at things more objectively and all sides of the story. You cannot judge how every country feels about Europe. Europe is not bad. You obviously don't know the purpose and principle of Europe and how it came about.

You actually really need to calm yourself down and get real.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join