It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Think Us R-Tard Entrepreneurs Are Owed Some Serious CASH

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Basically, my whole point boils down to a simple question:

When my business makes money, I have to give a certain amount to the US gov't. Therefore, when my business loses money, is it not reasonable that the US gov't should give me money equivalent to what I would have paid had the total been positive? I did after all pump that amount into the economy with no return - an amount which they had the benefit of taxing... well, what do you think?

This isn't COMPLETELY a joke. I'm kinda serious on a certain level...

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Hey man I totally agree with what you are saying I just don't think you are ever gonna get them to see what you are saying. You see what I'm saying?

I acutally had never thought of you point of view before but I like it. I wish it worked like that.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

yeah, i totally see that you see what I'm sayin; and definitely see that they'll never see it the same. The more I think about it, the more it makes sense - lol especially if business were honest. The idea being that actual profit is taxed. That is growth in the overall economy. If profit is simply coming from another participant's loss, then there is no overall gain/profit in the economy - i.e. there's nothing to tax. - Which why it makes sense that the tax be given to the business that lost money. Almost like we're all in this together and cooperating for the enrichment of us all. Wouldn't that be messed up? I can't imagine not having anyone to feel better than and prop up my fragile self esteem? Parents might even have to do their job?!?! I think I prefer terrorism...

join