It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa releases mass Water in space and UFO examined??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by realpepper

Originally posted by azzllin
The Op footage is from the 2007 International UFO conference, ive been looking from day 1 for the entire lecture online and have as of yet been unable too, this on its own is strange, every other lecture he has done came online in a month or two of it happening, but not this Nasa footage that they covered in their lecture.

If anyone knows where i can view the whole 1.5 hrs of this lecture can you post a URL or u2u me?

I cant afford to go and buy the dvd which is only available in Mexico if what im told is right?

So why the restriction of online release? everything else gets pirated and copied and posted everywhere so why not this? (not condoning piracy)

Never known it so hard to find any video ever,

Iv just found this from Nasa Missions & UFO Incidents. Its only 10 minutes long but looks new to me

Sorry
Iv just watched the video of what I posted and its not 10 minutes of the conference. Its 5 of a mixture of conference plus others. Sorry for misleading..Still its a good vid

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Nasa are always lying and I dont trust a word they say anymore. Think back to the tether incident. How they got away with debris is just astounding. They could have chucked anything into space and we would never know the truth. What damage does water do in space? Do we really know? NASA= Never a straight answer.

[edit on 23-6-2008 by sallyann1234]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Iv just stumbled on this www.space.com...
Water Found in Deep Space. It seams that water in space is nothing new.

Complex carbon molecules and water, which are key ingredients for life, have been found in the dust and gas around distant stars. The findings boost the theory that the cosmic stew of life is common in the universe.

Astronomers reported Monday that orbiting observatories probing the space around both young and dying stars have found vast waves of water vapor and clear traces of carbon molecules that can play a basic role in organic chemistry

So maybe if Jamie is right and it is water, It may not harm the universe after all. Still the debate is. Was that water released and if so how much water. I personally feel its just a normal occurrence for the shuttle to release that. And it nothing to worry about

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by seawolf197
Is there more information available about this?

There are no links to the source for external content. Where was this footage obtained? Was it broadcast live from NASA?

Who are the two narrators? Where was this footage shown?

The narrators are Jamie maussan and
I never remember the other guys name. The Video is not very good when it comes to more detail is it

And also doesn't have the NASA Logo in the corner.. Hmmm

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
This dumb discussion. What the hell you worried if it is about water dumping or not that Nasa were doing????????????????????????

The topic is UFO, and WHAT IS THAT TUBULAR THING that SHOWED UP and gone????????????????????????????????

IT is obvious this forum is full of dumb people that trying to be smart discussing Nasa water dumping.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by swamp123

There are no links to the source for external content. Where was this footage obtained? Was it broadcast live from NASA?

I never remember the other guys name. The Video is not very good when it comes to more detail is it

This is another portion of the video showing the Atlantis 10 minute water dump

video.google.es...

Satisfied ?

More information on the shuttle water dump procedures in my post here with
more video examples.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Satisfied?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

MR FREE cool down the topic is about UFO which we saw in space after this water dump anyway good try

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by 123space

What I saw in your OP was a NASA routine water dump followed by an unidentified object moving around. This begs the question, are they are somehow connected? If the shuttle's waste water holding tanks are as small as previously posted then 2000lbs. dumps lasting 10 min are not possible. This brings up even more questions, and for those that think this is a stupid discussion or a waste of internet time then open minded your are not.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit

Originally posted by swamp123

This is another portion of the video showing the Atlantis 10 minute water dump

video.google.es...

Satisfied ?

More information on the shuttle water dump procedures in my post here with
more video examples.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Satisfied?

Ahh yes I am satisfied
Good find there. Well I guess if its a common occurrence then we should be focusing on the UFO that appeared. Any Ideas anyone

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakEasyOne

Reports of my death are greatly exaggerated! I am at tbln.com.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Just for the record, reports of Martyn Stubbs death are greatly exaggerated ! And he is at tbln.com with his own e-mail to contact him, and he says he will release his NASA archive.
This cable guy pulled it off last time or we wouldn't be talking about UFOs and Space Shuttle video now!

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by xweaponx

NASA are complete BS, they lie and have never told you or I ANY real

I agree and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

On a side note though, I agree with the RCS burn being a more likely possibility. I do find it intruiging that the cameraman dimmed the lense so you couldn't see it. Doesn't that just scream "hiding something"

Most people have to remember though that even if it is a ufo, the definition of that is "unidentified flying object"

Our pre-conception of aliens has led everyone to generalize "ufo" into alien spacecraft. With all the old junk floating around, how do we not know it isn't just a piece of shiny metal that might have broken off of something and reflected in the lense?

I'm still on the fence about this one. Point/counter-point

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by cheebay
This dumb discussion. What the hell you worried if it is about water dumping or not that Nasa were doing????????????????????????

The topic is UFO, and WHAT IS THAT TUBULAR THING that SHOWED UP and gone????????????????????????????????
IT is obvious this forum is full of dumb people that trying to be smart discussing Nasa water dumping.

Wow, relax there brosiff, the whole point of a conspiracy discussion is that it is DISCUSSION. Since when have you ever been able to tell a story and not trail off onto sub-points or explinations?

This is the ideal place actually to discuss these topics and the best one too because those that offer counter points or opinions to the thread are debated, not ridiculed for the order they did so.

Things work in a circle, it will come back around.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
NASA admits there are dark spots on their sat. photos, And NASA admits that the videos show something. So they only disagree with what is there, on the videos and in the vacuum of space. If NASA video is good enough for tile inspection, why not UFOs?

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join