It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa releases mass Water in space and UFO examined??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Since the release of the tether UFO, and other NASA night video by Martyn Stubbs in 2000, NASA has censored the NASA TV Channel. They have banned the video from low light B&W cameras, because it shows lots of UFOs as we have seen on "The Secret NASA Transmissions:The Smoking Gun". The new color footage is so limited, as this video shows, and leads to all this speculation over a short, "maybe" event. I have viewed hours of B&W NASA video, thanks to a friend of a friend at tbln.com. They show that over 50% of all 1990's NASA video was low light B&W on NASA TV, and now it's gone from all video coverage of shuttle missions.
Martyn Stubbs is going to release hours of this B&W footage on tbln soon and we will see enough new footage, unedited and in long segments, as well as more lengthy segments, direct from his masters, of what has only been seen until now in short, 2nd generation versions. This large download should really advance this NASA debate. Check tbln.com out yourself, and you'll see that its true!

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Are you sure what we're seeing is 'water' dumped in space? Seems to be the Shuttle's RCS firing.

The RCS jets usually fire in 80-millisecond pulses.

The Op's video does not look like 80-millisecond bursts. Maybe it's a slow motion video or an unusual more then 80-millisec burst, Or maybe it's fake. What then about all the video of, what NASA calls, ice crystals. There is a lot of stuff out there and if they are dumping more it begs the question, WHY? and how much?

Is there any data on when they flush their tanks? I read your link SpeakEasyOne but I don't understand why water is measured in pounds for a space vehicle. What is 165 pounds when your free falling? At any rate a 35.5" x15.5" dia tank sounds very small. Perhaps it's ok to through up stones in their work area, after all the chances of frozen waste hitting and destroying any space vehicle is slim...for now.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I agree with the water dumps being strange. There is a NASA video I have seen that shows these white objects moving in the opposite direction as the "dump". They seemed to be moving towards the rapidly moving "whatever", being dumped.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
there really looks to be some type of spinning or wobbling going on with the light source. wobbling due to the space craft but if you agree with me that there is a spinning nature to the light how would that be explained?

im not too concerned with whats actually being dumpped in space durring the film, although that doesnt mean i dont care about space pollution cause i know its pretty bad, we have most of our pollutants at around 400 miles out and some that extend to 20,000 (via earthfiles.com)

interesting video though.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The Op footage is from the 2007 International UFO conference, ive been looking from day 1 for the entire lecture online and have as of yet been unable too, this on its own is strange, every other lecture he has done came online in a month or two of it happening, but not this Nasa footage that they covered in their lecture.

If anyone knows where i can view the whole 1.5 hrs of this lecture can you post a URL or u2u me?

I cant afford to go and buy the dvd which is only available in Mexico if what im told is right?

So why the restriction of online release? everything else gets pirated and copied and posted everywhere so why not this? (not condoning piracy)

Never known it so hard to find any video ever,

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
secretnasaman wrote: "Martyn Stubbs is going to release hours of this B&W footage on tbln soon"

This will be very difficult as Martyn Stubbs died of a brain tumour some years ago. I cannot locate and obit on short notice that a coffeebreak allows, however those who have contact with D. Serada could confirm this quite easily.

Quck notes: The OP footage is a water dump and not an RCS "Hot fire" event, a quick search on YouTube can confirm and Springer's significant other may be able to add more detail and characterization of the event as a former NASA flight controller and aero-engineer.

Thank you for the compliment weedwhacker, 'greatly welcome here.

The largest ice particles normally seen during an STS waste water dump are about 2mm in size - try a search on the NASA NTRS server. Ice sublimates in space quickly and tends not to acrete but it can be a hazard until the sun hits it.

Ugh, cold coffee and overtime.

Speak'

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Though I'll agree that NASA has likely been part of some massive coverups...the name "Jamie Maussan" should throw up immediate red flags. I mean, we're talking about a guy who sees "UFO Fleets" in video footage of mass balloon releases....

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

I dont know where you would view the whole conference. But came across this from the same channel that posted the water in space. It says its edited from Nasa Missions & UFO Incidents and I hadn't seen it before so thought it may be new hope u like
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 16-6-2008 by realpepper]

[edit on 16-6-2008 by realpepper]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin
The Op footage is from the 2007 International UFO conference, ive been looking from day 1 for the entire lecture online and have as of yet been unable too, this on its own is strange, every other lecture he has done came online in a month or two of it happening, but not this Nasa footage that they covered in their lecture.

If anyone knows where i can view the whole 1.5 hrs of this lecture can you post a URL or u2u me?

I cant afford to go and buy the dvd which is only available in Mexico if what im told is right?

So why the restriction of online release? everything else gets pirated and copied and posted everywhere so why not this? (not condoning piracy)

Never known it so hard to find any video ever,

Iv just found this from Nasa Missions & UFO Incidents. Its only 10 minutes long but looks new to me

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakEasyOne
Interesting but somewhat inaccurate. STS has 4 potable water tanks and 1 waste water tank. Each tank has a 165 pound capacity and they are almost never full. A 2000lb water dump is simply not credible.

Speak'

It's not inaccurate, it's a Fact. Water dump in space has become a
standard procedure by the shuttle missions and by consequence an
unpleasant reality. This video posted shows the shuttle Atlantis during
STS-115 in September 2006 performing a heavy water dump for more
than 10 minutes continuosly, just make your calculation lbs. per second.
And it was water with waste wich results disturbing.

Take a look to this video showing that waste & water dump by Atlantis and
NASA comments after that long water dump procedure.

video.google.es...

This video shows the March 2008 STS-123 Endeavour water dump and comments.

video.google.es...

And just last week shuttle Discovery also performed not one but two
water dump procedures during STS-124. See this video and comments.

video.google.es...

All these were massive amounts of liquid dumped in space for more than
10 minutes and if this is not a contamination well then how can this be
interpreted. NASA says this is waste and water combined. How can we
be sure this is not also some kind of unknown toxic substances dumped
as part of an experiment or test ? It seems we have to trust NASA but
the images show a very unpleasant spectacle.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

GODDAMNIT! Why did you have to ruin it! I WANT TO BELIEVE!!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

I was intending to try and contribute to the community tonight but since free_spirit has ALL the facts I suppose that isn't needed or even worthwhile discussing in a collegial manner. No one really needs engineering drawings, flow and sublimation rates and phase-shift graphs or the system history or reasoning which I took the time to dig up for the membership, not to mention HD video. Funny, same thing happened to me last time I posted about three months ago. Not a big deal. At that time I became a bit upset at being called a liar. Springer's words were not lost on me then nor now.
Bait is for fishin'.

Ever wonder why educated, reasonable people stop posting on this site and go elsewhere and allow the "those who would" to have their entertainment unencumbered?

Supper time is over, time to go back to the DND cold-soak testing labs. Testing hydrazine fuel cells tonight for an automobile manufacturer tonight.

Goodbye for now ATS, it's been a slice.

Speak'

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I don’t really care about why they dump waste/ water into space, just the fact that they do it! That water contains waste that is needed to be recycled back into the soil so that it can one day again support life. The Earth is not a durable planet. It is a fragile environment and even if in comparison to how much water there is in the world, the water being thrown away is very miniscule... the water being thrown away is lost forever. This also bothers me on the amount of space junk in space that can be re used... Has anyone even seen the price for scrap metal!!!? I have people going through my garbage every week looking for scrap. The earths resources should be managed a lot better then this...

PS...what is the waste form some sort of toxic matter that spreads into the earths atmosphere? This can be done by earth matter being introduced to a new environment with new host particles and molecules

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   

The largest ice particles normally seen during an STS waste water dump are about 2mm in size Ice sublimates in space quickly and tends not to acrete but it can be a hazard until the sun hits it.

I appreciate your POV Speak and I understand what NASA is saying. There seems to be a contradiction here though. If the water dump consists of 2mm sized ice particles that flash into vapor as the sun hits them, then what are the observed ice particles floating around Everywhere? If there is a water dump from one location it would seem logical that all the ejected material would be traveling at near the same velocity and close to the same direction. This is not what's being observed. If the ice is not sublimating, but rather bouncing off of things and collecting into larger ice balls from subsequent dumps moving around in different directions and velocities then this is a huge problem.

Bait is for fishin'....Ever wonder why educated, reasonable people stop posting on this site and go elsewhere

I have noticed that I get few direct replies, perhaps I try too hard to be concise and not provoke an argument. I suppose the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

[edit on 6/17/2008 by Devino]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

The waste dumps, I would think, are similar to RV waste water dumps, just not in space. Campers and travel trailers have grey and black water holding tanks that need to be dumped after they've been used. The size of the tank and how many are using it will depend and how often it needs to be dumped.
If the Shuttle WW dumps are too often to be considered safe, getting too many "dirty snowballs" floating around, then they need a larger tank. Everything dumped out there should eventually fall back into Earth's atmosphere and burn up, killing any bacteria at least. Just to be safe, though, don't look up with your mouth open.

[edit on 6/17/2008 by Devino]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
my question is not what nasa is releasing in space or what they were doing but why did this UFO appear after what they did?

im no expert but isnt it just normal if something flies into USA air space or in the area of restricted nas business they soot you down?

examples.. if you go to area 51 and cross the boarder via plane or foot you will be in serious trouble so they will try to stop you.

why is it hwne ufo are reported they never seem to shoot them down or when ufo's come very close to nasa bussiness they dont try to shoot it down.

if aliens to exist is there some sort of agreement going on ?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
UFO Best Close Up Ever we have from NASA June 09-08

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Oh no not the crooked dark devious actions of NASA!!! This agency should be shutdown. They are deceivers of us all. Their a bigger scam than big oil. Maybe even owned by big oil. I think it's about time for NASA to open the hatch of the ISS and let the cash flow out into space. Thieves.

If this video isn't ice then what is it? And let me guess NASA already has an explanation or has shrugged its shoulders.

These ships come forth and disappear in other videos. Why?

This must be our dark past coming back to haunt us.

Oh well. Every single thing that comes up as some form of life is rejected as some other explanation. NASA has been ripping us of for years. Come on people. Millions of dollars go into rock photos and space junk. Nothing ever evolves from it. What is the reason to send man to a barren wasteland in hopes of survival. Wake up. This is all a diversion. History repeats itself if you can read it back that far. It's a good thing their still on track. Maybe the war will come to an end and Christ will return with the head of God.

And to all you safeguarding the worlds water supply, don't worry, there's plenty of it on Mars. Well. As soon as all the glitches are worked out. wink. wink. So don't get worked up about it were really professionals at pollution and contamination.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Very interesting post and I wonder if that was indeed water or something far more sinister like nuclear waste if so
we could be in serious trouble with the Aliens

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I'm sorry I have never been impressed with any of the UFO's from nasa footage. It all looks like debris floating in space to me. If I saw some erratic course changes at high speeds I might be inclined to be amazed.. but this was not impressive and I am not jumping on the NASA is BS bandwagon. Yes there are some things they are going to hide most likely BUT I think when it comes to NASA people are way to quick to jump to UFO assumptions with anything the camera records.

If we are going to find truth we need to be a bit more objective than this. Just my 2 cents.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join