It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Custom Avatars By AshleyD

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Hey,since the u2u system is still down:shk: if your done with my avatar you can post the link on here and I'll get it that way.No telling how long the u2us will be down.Also I have a few edits to add to my avatar if you don't mind.Could you put 'provocative master' above 'JKrog08' in slightly smaller words.(remember I wanted my name 'JKrog08' on my avatar)Also if you could put the ATS logo somewhere on my avatar that would be great also,thanks.

EDIT to add:Nevermind the avatar is GREAT,thanks a bunch!!!(I just read where you said to check my profile)

Also,great news-I'm not going to have to leave for 100 or so days!!But thanks for putting a rush on it anyways,I don't know how I can thank you!

[edit on 6/25/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I do have a question,how do I take the two lines(provocative master and the truth is out there)off?(not the ones you did,but the ones on top)

Also do you think you can change the font style of my name(not the povocative/truth is out there,those are perfect)?Maybe to something more italic,'futuristic' type,lol I know I didn't explain that good.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Hey. Yes, I finished your avatar the day the servers went down. Right when I came to ATS to post it, the site crashed then the U2U's crashed. I have been trying to get your attention ever since to let you know I posted your avatar here. lol Also, I tweaked a few things, mainly the ATS logo and the gradient color of 'Deny Ignorance.' It should match your profile color a little better now.

Glad to know you are not going to be away from ATS for 100 days now but do you mean I did a rush job on your avatar when you knew I was sick as a dog for nothing!?!

Well, here it is again with some minor flaws fixed. Hope you like it.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Okay thanks(sorry or making you rush while sick,lol but I thought I was going)

Do you think you could change the font of my name in the avatar though(something italic an 'futuristic' looking maybe?)

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I will do my best. I had a hard time choosing your name font. Give me a minute and I will edit this comment with the new avatar once I am done.

Ok. Here it is. Let me know:

[edit on 6/25/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Perfect

Thanx!!!

How do I get rid of the top lines on my avatar(the provocative/truth is out there,not the ons you did,but the ones right under my screen name)?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Hm. I think you have to go to the ATS store and purchase the subtitles again. Instead of typing in anything, you just leave it blank. And that is a huge 'I think.' But that would cost you around 1,200 points just to do that so unless it is bothering you, I wouldn't worry about it. Ask a mod just in case there is another way to do it.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

ok thanks

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Hey AshleyD! Thanks for making the ATS portraits, they look great! Can you make one for me using the picture I have but also saying this?:

"...but the gift of God is eternal life..."
Would you like your free gift?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by saint4God

Let me know if you like this. I can tweak it if not.

Edit: And here it is with neutral trim and text if the white is too bright:

[edit on 6/25/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
What can I say, you've got SKILLS! When I made my request, I was actually thinking white lettering too, but after seeing the tan, it give it a much warmer feel. Nice job and thank you very much!

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Hi Ashley.

These are the best!! Had to grab one.

You're the best!! AAAA++++++

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by wolf241e

You're more than welcome.
If you want, here it is customized with your name and I spruced up the ATS logo and changed the avatar border:

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Oh yeah.

Um thanks for pointing out your mistake I would have never notice that.
I dont generally pay much attention to detale so.

I think it would be nice if you changed it from wonder to wonderer.

Still think its awesome its just now that you pointed it out it keeps on bothering me.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by eternal wonderer

No worries. I think that is the first time I misspelled someone's name.
Here you go:

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Alrighty then.

Thanks for fixing the mistake.

Eternal wonderer

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Hi AshleyD, this is Georges, just looking for a customized background for my avatar and someone's special touch..
Please let me know what I'll need to do to get your services, I see you're one heck of an artist..
Thanks and let me know either here, (which I will check, or at *removed email addres)

[edit on 27-6-2008 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Hey there. I looked through the members list and there were three results with the name 'Georges' in them. All three have zero posts. Can you let me know what your user name is? Or have you made an account here yet? I do not know any 'Georges' so please let me know who you are and what you would like and I can make you something.

If you are having trouble logging into BTS, it is the same user name and password you use for ATS.
You are a member here, right? lol

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Great looking avatars! Any chance you can do something with my favorite of all time?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Absolutely! I will do it right now and edit this comment when I am finished.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join