It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Custom Avatars By AshleyD

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Heike

You're welcome! I u2u'd you instead of posting it on the thread because I wanted to be sure it was alright to adjust the orange to blue. Glad you like it.

reply to post by Skyfloating

If there is anything I can do for you in return (pictures, documents, research material, information, ATS-points), Id be happy to do so

Just kidding. It's free- even for you evil mods!

I'm already working on the second one but do you by any chance have a larger image of the first one? I can make it with the small if you don't but just thought I'd ask.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I dont have a larger version of the first one. If its too much of a hassle, go for the second.

(excited about my new avatar)

[edit on 23-7-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Ok here you go. Please let me know if you need any tweaks.

First one. I altered the columns to a 'Greek' style striped column. Also, I made the logo an underwater texture but there is also a black and white checkerboard pattern if you would rather have that. Then the background was enlarged so you could have a standard size avatar:

And this one had to be played around with a bit and there is extra space at the top if you want your name or some other wording there. I left it off for now since you didn't have anything on your current avatar. It's a little bit smaller than standard size or else you would have had a lot of extra space:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Wow Ashley! Really good stuff! Do you work in Adobe Photoshop? Whatever you are doing is very very nice. It is a blessing that you are so free to give to whoever asks you. Even though I don't need one at this moment, I want to thank you for your generosity and time that you spend giving to others.
Many blessings to you my friend.
~Paula

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Hi AshleyD. How are you. I'm ready for a new avatar whenever you can get around to it. No hurry though, ok? I'd like the same kind of concept as my current, but I need a new lady. Someone maybe more mysterious and sexy. I would still like to incorporate the Rush logo (man/star) as well and a small BTS logo. I've been searching DeviantArt and still haven't found a lady that I like. Do you have any suggestions? Maybe I'm just not using the right keywords in my searches.

Thanks Ashley.

Rush

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

The way you fit the pictures in and changed those columns is perfect.

Just one more thing: Is it possible to make the blue in the first picture darker (so that the shining light contrasts more with it)...

[edit on 24-7-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
One more thing: Would you happen to know why the image sometimes dissappears and then shows up again?

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Anonymous: Thank you very much for your kind words!

Rush: I can definitely look some things up. I'll send you some links in U2U to let you pick through them.

Sky: I don't know.
Lightmare had the same problem and we never could figure it out so he never did get to use the avatar I made for him. Let me work on some things.

I just looked to see where you had it hosted by clicking on 'copy image location' over the broken image icon. The source looks like it is coming from the staff forum instead of something like your ATS media account or Photobucket album. I do not know how it is supposed to work but could it be the fact you are hosting it in the staff forum therefore the hyperlink won't work since the forum is hidden? Try hosting it on your PB account instead to see what happens.

I will also see what I can do to increase the contrast in the dolphin avatar.

EDIT: Weird. Now I can see your avatar lol. While I am working on the dolphin avatar, do you want me to adjust the purple in your meditation avatar to the same purple text you use in your mini profile? Once the image is contrasted, it looks a little muted compared to your text.

[edit on 7/24/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD

Sky: I don't know.
Lightmare had the same problem and we never could figure it out so he never did get to use the avatar I made for him. Let me work on some things.

I just looked to see where you had it hosted by clicking on 'copy image location' over the broken image icon. The source looks like it is coming from the staff forum instead of something like your ATS media account or Photobucket album. I do not know how it is supposed to work but could it be the fact you are hosting it in the staff forum therefore the hyperlink won't work since the forum is hidden? Try hosting it on your PB account instead to see what happens.

Its not acting up anymore. If it starts to act up again, hosting it in PB is a good idea. Otherwise:

I will also see what I can do to increase the contrast in the dolphin avatar.

EDIT: Weird. Now I can see your avatar lol. While I am working on the dolphin avatar, do you want me to adjust the purple in your meditation avatar to the same purple text you use in your mini profile? Once the image is contrasted, it looks a little muted compared to your text.

Hmmmmmmmm....OK, give it a try.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Dont make the purple more violet (lighter/female) though. Instead try adding a bit of richness to the purple.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Here you go, Sky. The purple in the first one was altered to match your profile text if you prefer that and the change in the dolphin avatar if very subtle but the contrast is increased if you compare them side by side.

EDIT: Oops. Now I see your post saying not to make it more violet. In that case, just admire the pretty colors.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Im happy with all of it Ashley.

You´re a real gift to this board.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Im using the new one you made. I like it better.

Thanks AshleyD.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Rush I just found what I think will be the perfect image for you. Working on it now. It will be a surprise.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Hi Ashley. I will take a look at those when you send them. No hurry as I will be gone this weekend and without the computer.

Thank you very much.

Rush

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

EDIT: Actually, sorry My Darling. I jut had an idea for something and it is too good to pass up.
I will be working on yours.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Mmmm, I'm intruiged. I missed your post right before mine, hehe. Thanks for the update and I can't wait. I'll be on most of the night tonight.

Rush

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
EDIT! Gosh darn it holy Santa on a cracker I cannot make up my mind. Check your U2U's instead. I can't make up my mind and will send you something.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

I love it, love it, love it. She is stunning and soooo sexy. I couldn't have asked for a better one. You rock, Ashley.

I sent you a u2u to see if you could just even out the legs a little, if not, no problem. But I do just love it. Thank you so much. You are very giving with your time and ability.

Rush

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Beautiful!!!! I love it and thank you. She's perfect.

Rush

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join