It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Custom Avatars By AshleyD

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Ashley D you have a great soul and I am gald you removed that last avatar.

that's all, peace.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Hi AshleyD. I just found this thread and must say that your avatars are beautiful. Great work! You are really talented. And you too, Pheonix.

I'd like to tweak mine in the near future, something a little sexier. So I'll get back with ya, but I just wanted to say that I admire your work.

Rush

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
AshleyD thankyou so much!! its awesome! just want i wanted!........... phoenix, yours was awesome too! i really wanted the ats stamp though, keep up the good work!!

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Great avatar cosmic.

Rush

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Cosmic- you're welcome!

Hsur- whenever you're ready just let me know!

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Ashley could you make me an avatar out of this image? I have been inspired by the thread about avatars to get one, but I am absolutely clueless about how they work.

If possible I would like the ATS logo on it, and also the phrase "Know Thyself."

Thank you.

www.papermag.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Ashley, if you see an anonymous post above this one with the same image. Its mine. I forgot to log into BTS first. Doh. Could you pls make something with this image?

www.papermag.com...

Also, besides the ATS logo and the phrase "Know Thyself" could you also please put a border of some kind on it? I have seen your stuff, and I trust your judgment completely on matching the colors and such. Just not too girly please, I am a nerd not a girly girl.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Hey Ashley, what a really nice person you must be to give your time to this. I have been looking for an avatar that represents me for a while now and just cant seem to come up with one. Or how they work!

I think that I would like one with maybe a medieval angel with DNA strands around his sword, shield or wings. I love mid to dark blues and silhouettes, anything mysterious and with integrity.

I have found a few generic pics I like, but feel someone with a talent like yourself could do it or choose better.

Let me know if I you need more info or anything like that. (ATS logo would be cool too,something that represents truth and justice)

Many thanks in advance

Lestat

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Hey Ashley

I am using one of your Avatars, thanks for that. First time I have changed it since I signed up. I love white tigers. They are my favorite animals.

Since you are offering to do customs could you make me one exactly the same but with blue eyes, blue is my favorite colour and white tigers with blue eyes are amazing creatures.

Thanks

[edit on 20-7-2008 by Blue_Jay33]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

That is cool,

AshleyD has an amazing talent and always reply's or comes up with the goods quickly,

I love my avatar, a picture really can say a thousand words sometimes.

Peace

Lestat

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   

LOL! Absolutely. I just saw one of your comments in another thread and thought, 'Hm. I am going to adjust the tiger's eyes and the ATS logo for them to the same blue as their profile font.' Will be done tomorrow!

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Thank you so much.

Deep ocean blue eyes with a clean pinkish nose rules

See samples
i340.photobucket.com...

i340.photobucket.com...

If you can show a little bit of the pink nose even if it's only half too. And use the blue hue of the eyes in those pictures. Wow I am getting fussy now. I am looking for a combination of all three pictures.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Here you go. Let me know. I first did the blue as you showed me in the links but it clashed pretty bad with your profile text. So here is the end result with the same blue you use in your profile. It also has a cute little pink nose now and I added your name (but that can be removed easily if you don't like it).

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
AshleyD

Looks awesome, fantastic job.

But my user name doesn't need to be in the picture, can you take it away.

Thanks a million

Blue_Jay33

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   

All done. Just press refresh and you will see it, sans name.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
This is awesome, thanks.

Now that the name is gone, that pink nose really stands out. Because I gave you a picture that was a drawing and not real color, it's my fault.

Here are real pictures of the real color of a white tiger pinkish nose.

If you could tune it up closer to that but no black spots it would just be perfect.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Here it is a bit more muted and 'coral.'

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Too Awesome your great.

Thanks, its uploaded and looks great

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Hello Ashley! I've made some of my own avatars before, but I haven't quite figured out the sizing and besides yours are much better!

Wow, Ashley is GREAT isn't she? Check out my wonderful new avatar. Thanks Ashley!!

[edit on 23-7-2008 by Heike]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Hello Ashley,

could you make an AshleyD/ATS-Avatar Version of this:

The outside can be black (going from violet/purple to black) and should not be those bubbles.

The meditating figure doesnt have to be too big.

If thats too difficult or if you prefer to experiment with something else, you can do an AshleyD-avatar-version of this:

If you choose this one, the floor has to be checkered, two dolphins, but the pillars could look a bit different (more greek maybe).

If there is anything I can do for you in return (pictures, documents, research material, information, ATS-points), Id be happy to do so

Take your time.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join