It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Custom Avatars By AshleyD

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
NOTE: I will be adding new avatars as they are made to the original post. After my edit feature expires, I will be adding new ones to subsequent pages.

Please feel free to ask for custom avatars. Deviant Art has countless of really cool images. If you find an image you like, just link me to it either in this thread or U2U and I will be happy to make you a custom avatar and post it here!

Here are some quickly made generic samples (but available for the taking) to show you what can be done (But all of them can be tweaked, spruced up, and customized with your name if you want one of the following):

More examples [completed] already made for others. This should give you a hint what they will look like once they include user names and ATS logos.

If you want a new avatar from scratch, please let me know the following:

1). Pick out an image you would like to use as your avatar. Deviant Art is a good place to start to find really cool images.

2). Let me know if you would like your avatar with a frame or blended into your profile background color.

3). If you want your name and/or ATS logo added into your avatar.

4). Any tweaks, add-ons, or color adjustments.

5). If you are a boy or girl so I know whether or not to give you masculine or feminine font style.

Please don't hesitate to ask for customizations! There is an infinite amount of images out there.

[edit on 6/15/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Thanks for the new avatar Ashley! You did a really great job! I love the way you so painstakingly matched the colors.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Those look great Ashley! If you feel up to it you can make one for me. You can incorporate the one I already have or come up with something new. I'm curious to see what you'd come up with that you think would fit me. In any case I'm sure I'd be proud to sport it!

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I'd love to Gig. What kind of things are you interested in? Animals, abstract, scenery, etc. Let me know if you have a specific image in mind or what general theme you would like, what your favorite colors are (Edit: I see you purchased a profile color finally so I can do a shade of red so it won't clash.
), if you want the logo in your avatar and I will start working on it right now.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Well im insearch of a new avatar

Interested in making couple for me?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

thanks ashley for the offer and helping out the members------i spent over a month when first new to ats trying to find a "perfect avatar" that if you had offered then i would have gone with 1 of yours.
once i found the foundation stone that was in the holy place in G-D's Temple on mt moriah in jerusalem ,then i knew my search was over----i never want to give that up.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Of course! That is what this thread is here for. Just let me know what you are interested in!

reply to post by yahn goodey

Glad you have your ideal avatar already! I'm also slightly jealous because I am always changing my mind and having to start all over or tweak until I reach perfection.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Anything weather related, like a storm cloud or any weather phenomenen

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Awesome. That will be easy! Will work on it right now and post it when I am done.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Hello AshleyD

Some people do avatars at ATS and I never considered asking anyone to help me with mine.

I like the way you use colors, you have good taste.

I would like to see what you can do with the avatar that I already have. I love the image that I use for very personal reasons, but I like your taste and maybe there is some way to modify it and still keep it. I don`t want the ATS logo on it, although having my ATS username on it would be nice.

Thanks

Camilo1

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Camilo1

Sure I will work on it right now and will post it when I am done!

Here you go Ozzie!

If you don't like it, you are under no obligation to use it and I can keep tweaking it if you need some adjustments or make you a completely new one if you have a different image you would like to use.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Camilo1

For you, Camilo1. Of course I can update some things for you. I used your current avatar like you wanted but added a border, increased the contrast, and extended the bottom to make room for your name so it wouldn't cover up the image.

No obligation.

Off to work on some U2U requests now. hehe.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
This is a sample for Minnie:

Minnie, there are a million images for Tinkerbell but I picked that one. If you want me to use a different one just ask!
Also, I had a hard time finding a quality image of Minnie Mouse. If you have a particular one in mind, just U2U me an image link and I will make one right now. There were so many of them for her, too.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Ok now I am going to make some male and sci-fi samples before I get accused of feminizing ATS.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Hey Ashley, I really like your stuff, it's pretty cool. Was wondering if you could do something with this picture for me? Maybe with ATS or Yoss on it somewhere?

If you could make the background red to match my background that would be cool too. I'll leave everything else up to you.

Thanks pal.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

thanks----being female you are allowed to change your mind-----if you did not--- i would wonder why?---just kidding of course !

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Yossarian

Hey, Hon. I don't mind at all but that one might be against the T&C's in some way. If you can get the go ahead from a mod I would be happy to make it for you but... er... I don't know about the crotch grabbing.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

That is wonderful thank you Ashley, I wonder if you could change the font of the letters with my name, they seem to be a little wide, it would be better for me a little finer, and just leave it at Camilo without the one (1).

Thank you!!

Camilo

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Here you go, Hon. And if you don't like it we can keep going until perfection!

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

We are getting there

Could you please italicize the name and make it a big bigger.

Thanks again

Camilo

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join