It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Fathers Day To The Three Amigos, ATS'ers SOUND OFF

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I would like to say Happy Fathers Day, to the Three Amigos, Skeptic Overlord, Springer, and Simon Gray in that they created their baby, called ATS with a conspiring mind and warm as well as loving heart in order to give all of us conpiracy theorist's a place to chat and talk about things we see that are wrong in the world so we can call a place like this home.

While I can not say that I know each and every of the Three Amigos personally, I have talked on here for three years, and appreciate this place to talk about issues in world politics, national politics, as well as other topics that concern Me and for that, I am grateful to these men for having created their baby, called Above Top Secret, or as well all lovingly call it, ATS.

Thanks again, guys, you rock.

All ATS'ers, please flag it, thread tag it, and star this thread, in order to show the Three Amigos we care about them as much as they care about us.

Don't forget William One Sac, or anyone else you feel like mentioning in here for Happy Fathers Day wishes.

[edit on 15-6-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
awww lovely thread SKL

Happy Father's Day daddy's

Much Love,
One of your ATS bebbies

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I don't know any of the three Amigos either, but I say we give this thread and site three very large cheers!

HIP HIP HOORAY!

HIP HIP HOORAY!

HIP HIP HOORAY!

Happy ATS Father's Day!

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Eh, maybe we should give them the respect they deserve, as dons. Let it be said, on this day, that they are the Godfather's of conspiracy, and that if they should make enemies, they will become my enemies...

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Woop woop!

I feel really bad, i completely forgot it was father's day! then Asala came into the house to give our dad a prezzie, i was like "balls! i forgot dad!"

I then gave him a kiss and made him a cuppa.

Happy fathers day to all whom are fathers and hope you have a fantastic day and get all the tea's-coffee's beers from the fridge given to you without the normal " i don't wanna!! what your last slave die of!!!" from your kids.

Much love to the daddies.

Oni x x

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oni x x
Woop woop!

I feel really bad, i completely forgot it was father's day! then Asala came into the house to give our dad a prezzie, i was like "balls! i forgot dad!"

I then gave him a kiss and made him a cuppa.

Happy fathers day to all whom are fathers and hope you have a fantastic day and get all the tea's-coffee's beers from the fridge given to you without the normal " i don't wanna!! what your last slave die of!!!" from your kids.

Much love to the daddies.

Oni x x

LMAO. I love it Oni. Hope to see Asala da LaLa in here sometime.

Let's keep this moving along for the Three Amigos.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Happy Fathers day guys! Thanks for giving us a place to hang out and share our ideas.

For the Three are jolly good fellows,
For ignorance they all deny!

(voidmaster got me going with the cheers...)

And now I'm curious, what do your children think of your conspiracy ties?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Here here! Lets have it for the Three Amigos!
On a small side note: I had a really weird imagine about Mothers Day from thsi...

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Have a lovely fathers day, Amigos

From your Amiga who really cares about you and thanks you for the priviledge to post my thoughts here, whacky as they may be!!!!

Love ya!!!

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Happy Father's Day to the Owners and Moderators that are father's in real life, and to the ones who have to babysit us on ATS

And Happy Father's day to all the members that are Dads as well

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Happy Fathers day to the three Musketeers!
wait, no, that's not right...
Happy Fathers day to the three Amigos!!!!!
And to all other fathers on the site!

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Hey, count me in !!!!!..I'm the nut of the house, but I still have feelings..*sniffles* Hey guys, please except my best.. Wooooo Hooooo
Party time?

Ps, check out the idea of the new chat room idea?

GMNUT IN CHAT...oh wow... sounds cool hey...u know y want to be there...!!! ( says in pipsqueeky voice)
hey, in all seriousness...Love yas...

top topics

join