It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Phoenix Updates!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
So I am fairly new to ATS but I have noticed a lot of talk about the Mars Phoenix Mission. Well today I ran across this story and would like to hear others points of view on it.

Click Here: CNN

If you notice close to the end they mention that they have possibly found the mineral olivine. What does this mean for us? I mean if you think about it and this is what they have found this is amazing due to the fact that that was just the very first layer of soil. What else is under the Martian ground? Now I know this is something that has been identified on the Moon, meteorites and previously on Mars but this does give hope for other findings, right?

Your thought?

MikielTheory

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I suggest you visit the Space Exploration forum, there are some threads about Phoenix.

Also, you can go to the mission's site, here.

If you are not thinking of Alien and/or UFO connection then I think this thread should be moved from the Aliens & UFOs forum.

Edit: I forgot it, welcome to ATS.

[edit on 15/6/2008 by ArMaP]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Well honestly that's what I was hoping for as far as responses. I believe that this does show some kind of possibility of past or present life. So with that said I am hoping for more responses based around these kind of thoughts and theories.

Thanks

new topics

join